Dear Wg NA

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

2A2 #21 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 21:35

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3356 battles

View Postliamcraig1245, on Jan 14 2018 - 20:31, said:

Lol the mods arent even active on the forums anymore I mean map was all screwed up for cw and we still have nothing from the mods for half a week

Sad panda

shinglefoot #22 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 22:02

Major

• Players
  • 22405 battles
  • [LONER] LONER

View Postliamcraig1245, on Jan 14 2018 - 16:31, said:

Lol the mods arent even active on the forums anymore I mean map was all screwed up for cw and we still have nothing from the mods for half a week

There was one on yesterday posting in an autistic REeeeeeeeeeee thread so they're still around:sceptic:

meirzin #23 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 22:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28716 battles
I'm no bot, I'm just as upset about tournaments going away as you are and also am upset about the lack of communication. I just don't believe either of your threats are viable or even will solve the problem you have if you enacted them.

2A2 #24 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 22:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3356 battles

View Postshinglefoot, on Jan 14 2018 - 21:02, said:

There was one on yesterday posting in an autistic REeeeeeeeeeee thread so they're still around:sceptic:

that [edited]you know de way to kill myself thread

HI_FIVE #25 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 22:35

Major

• Players
  • 43777 battles
  • [UQ] UQ

View Post2A2, on Jan 14 2018 - 15:45, said:

So I log onto the tournaments page and i still dont see any weekly 1v1s or 3v3s. I am curious, what part of "please give us tournaments back" do you not understand?

If you think that you know best and disregard the input of everyone who is complicit in this game actually running, who have an interest in continued gameplay, then there will be consequences. You are making the enjoyable side of this game for end game players not work, the tourneys.

So, if when we dont get an answer back on tournaments, here is what I promise;
1. NASA will return, along with the blue and the space shuttle icon. Any clan who recognizes the harm involved with these changes is welcome to participate.

Failure to comply with our wishes will further result in:

2. Forcible hard partition of the CW map; I can load less than 30 clans on ALL of the map, and ensure that any other prospective clan gets boxed out.

Failure to comply with our wishes will result in:

3. Announcement of the next campaign winners, and explicitly rigging the campaign to that end.

4. Top-30 CW clan leadership defection to War Thunder, along with strong recommendation that our playerbase do the same. Long have we suffered your company's arrogant bumbling, and unfounded holier-than-thou attitude towards the CW leaders who have taken your shoddy game from a 6 month fad like BSG: Online into the quarter billion cash cow to fund SerB and GD's call girl addictions.

This is your corrective interview, this game is already too much of a time sink for leaders thanks to your actions, these features will break the Camel's back. I am quite sure your competitor would be more than happy to adopt our entire playerbase, loyalty, and business to give us the gaming experience we desire.

Your move. 

you got any left bro? If so pass it my way.

Kamahl1234 #26 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 22:41

Major

• Players
  • 18384 battles

View Postmeirzin, on Jan 14 2018 - 21:17, said:

I'm no bot, I'm just as upset about tournaments going away as you are and also am upset about the lack of communication. I just don't believe either of your threats are viable or even will solve the problem you have if you enacted them.

I do enjoy that the threats that OP wants to make is us sacrificing CW again.

Because the playerbase clearly wants to make the best and most fun-filled environment for each other. :/

DOAmaker #27 Posted Jan 14 2018 - 23:30

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 16817 battles
  • [TCH] TCH
Funny how many of the top WoT clans just do not seem to be able to make it in WT.

Hans_von_Twitchy #28 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 01:18

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 39669 battles
  • [BAKED] BAKED

World of Tanks is at its core a competitive team game. And as far as I was concerned, the tournament format was WOT's epitome/end-game. It was a simple, clean, highly team-mindset, totally competitive format; far better than the monstrosity that WG turned Clan Wars into.

That WG NA have closed tournaments down is pretty much the greatest game-killing decision that they could have made. I don't care whether the reason was incompetence (not having enough skill breadth in staff), or greed (wanting us to buy our gold), or something else, none of that matters to me. The only thing that matters is that tournaments are gone, and so has the greatest source of my enjoyment in the game. I used to play more than 50 battles per day (I'm retired). Since tournaments ended, I haven't even averaged 50 battles per month! I used to enjoy training up my tournament crews in tanks of every tier, but now I don't feel any motivation to log into the game as there's nothing in it that gives me a sense of accomplishment anymore.

Removing tournaments is a truly pathetic decision, especially because it so obviously only subtracts from our game experience.

Edited by Hans_von_Twitchy, Jan 15 2018 - 01:19.

WhineMaker #29 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 21:50

Major

• Players
  • 32175 battles

View Post2A2, on Jan 14 2018 - 11:45, said:

So I log onto the tournaments page and i still dont see any weekly 1v1s or 3v3s. I am curious, what part of "please give us tournaments back" do you not understand?

If you think that you know best and disregard the input of everyone who is complicit in this game actually running, who have an interest in continued gameplay, then there will be consequences. You are making the enjoyable side of this game for end game players not work, the tourneys.

So, if when we dont get an answer back on tournaments, here is what I promise;
1. NASA will return, along with the blue and the space shuttle icon. Any clan who recognizes the harm involved with these changes is welcome to participate.

Failure to comply with our wishes will further result in:

2. Forcible hard partition of the CW map; I can load less than 30 clans on ALL of the map, and ensure that any other prospective clan gets boxed out.

3. Announcement of the next campaign winners, and explicitly rigging the campaign to that end.

4. Top-30 CW clan leadership defection to War Thunder, along with strong recommendation that our playerbase do the same. Long have we suffered your company's arrogant bumbling, and unfounded holier-than-thou attitude towards the CW leaders who have taken your shoddy game from a 6 month fad like BSG: Online into the quarter billion cash cow to fund SerB and GD's call girl addictions.

This is your corrective interview, this game is already too much of a time sink for leaders thanks to your actions, these features will break the Camel's back. I am quite sure your competitor would be more than happy to adopt our entire playerbase, loyalty, and business to give us the gaming experience we desire.

Your move. 

Buh Bye

You won't be missed... :popcorn:

View Post2A2, on Jan 14 2018 - 12:02, said:

He had nothig to do with tourneys stopping, the truth is wg are greedy goblins

Here's a code from WG that enables all the gold, premium time and vehicles in game: GetAJob :coin:

View Post2A2, on Jan 14 2018 - 12:24, said:

Damn dawg you are very harsh

And your threats are very pathetic and pointless. :ohmy:

VENEZUELANTANK #30 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 01:41

Private

• -Players-
  • 14592 battles
  • [PROF] PROF
someone please give a beer to this man! , WG PLEASE WE NEED OUR TOURNAMENTS BACK.

signature.png

Edited by VENEZUELANTANK, Jan 17 2018 - 01:42.

Nupetiet #31 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 01:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 35320 battles
  • [PROF] PROF

It is not my intention to blame anyone or point to a conspiracy theory, but the absence of tournaments and the rules that have been defined in the CWs have only benefited the clans in the top 20 of the ranking, concentrating in few players the little gold circulating . Have not seen the process of migration of veteran players to this type of clans?

I do not feel like the smartest player, but I'm sure you've noticed. It is not necessary to be Sherlock Holmes.

In fact many of the opinions expressed in this environment by veteran players with secondary accounts only try to defend this phenomenon that benefits a group of players. They are too stupid to see that, or they intensionally are not contributing to the discussion.

Edited by Nupetiet, Jan 17 2018 - 01:51.

GeorgePreddy #32 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 02:01

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View PostEthereal_Slim_Shady, on Jan 14 2018 - 16:55, said:

Your posts are always gold.

Of course you mean COMEDY gold...

Paladin1954 #33 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 02:52

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 89784 battles
  • [WWIII] WWIII
Heres an idea guys and gals.If you follow any of the YouTube contributers ie Jingles, Quicky Baby, Aging Jedi or DezGamez bring it to their attention.Just maybe they know someone at WG headquarters in Cyprus.You know the old saying "sh-t always runs downhill".If we put some pressure on them this way we might get some action or an answer at least. I know all these guys are on the EU server but what the h-ll.

Ethereal_Slim_Shady #34 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 03:13

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Jan 17 2018 - 02:01, said:

Of course you mean COMEDY gold...

Of course. 

TsarCidron #35 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 03:31

Major

• Players
  • 6596 battles
  • [RAIDM] RAIDM

At least have the courage to post using your main.  I mean, 3.3k battles and this much venom?

And, its cute how you think that they listen to us.   You obviously forgot that the "NA" in WG-NA stands for "not applicable"  -- we just dont matter to them.   English isnt their first language, North America isnt their major population, its not their place of origin.  You want to get their attention, go to a Russian server.  They are Belorussian, former Soviet sphere of influence.  Go off on them over there.

DanagJr #36 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 20:37

Private

• Players
  • 25473 battles
I Hope this year play again Tournament 1 v 1, that is funny when a tomato kill a "pro player" 1 vs 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users