Thinking of putting together a [FAME-NA] clan together

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

mortal_wombat_ #1 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 02:47

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1738 battles

I spoke with Alpha_ (Commanding Officer of [FAME[ and their stance is that [FAME] is EU and they dont care about NA starting a [FAME] clan on NA.  I would like to speak with Daki, Vale and a few other players because of course I would like their blessing and to be affiliated with them.  This post is going to give me an idea about who would be interested in taking on this major task.  The strict standards that FAME holds for their clan would be the same requirements imposed here.  If this is something you might be interested in and believe you meet those strict requirements for now please drop a line and let me know how many of you are up to the task and we willing to put in work to make this happen.

These are the requirements taken straight from their recruitment forum.

FIRST AND FOREMOST.  I understand that these requirements are not currently feasible and will be worked on to support the NA player base.  I just want people to get interested in taking this on and MAKING THIS HAPPEN.  

PROFILE:

We are determined to stay the #1 elite clan of the EU server. So what kind of players are we looking for?

• Natural born pro's
  • Smart players that are able to read battles
  • Players that carry from the front line

We are always looking for capable Field Commanders:

• Experienced and confident in command
  • Not scared of fighting the other big clans
  • Not afraid of trying new tactics

As FC in FAME you generally enjoy about double the pay of regular members. (You do the math with around 10k gold per day and 60 active members)

REQUIREMENTS:

In numbers our requirements are roughly:

• 3100 WN8 overall and recent 3600 WN8
  • 64% WR overall and recent 67% WR
  • 3000+ damage on t10 tanks. (TDs even higher)
  • 1000 assist & 2 spots on t10 meds (= anti-statpadding req)
  • 10k battles or more
  • 10k+ WG rating
  • 4+ CW capable tanks (BC, 50B, IS7, 140, 62A, E3, E5, E100, MAUS, FV215B, CGC)
  • Lots of 3rd MoE on t10s helps (we see them as a proof of skill)

Note that if you lack in a few areas but exceed our requirements in others we will still consider your application!

So for example if you have:  2.5k WN8 overall / 4.5k recent, or 2.3k overall / 5k recent, we will still take your application.

We have special requirements for rerolls. Since your account doesn't include your first X games as noob, your account as a whole needs to be around our clan recents:

TESTING PROCEDURE:

To ensure FAME remains the #1 clan when it comes to sheer skill, we changed our testing procedure. Upon entering FAME you're gameplay in competitive games (CW, SH etc) will be monitored by officers and senior members. Your random stats get you into the clan, your skill and teamplay keep you in the clan. Why do we do this? Stats can be padded (redline sniping, pure gold setups etc) so even a thorough look at your service record won't tell the whole story. So what will we check during your testing period?

• Following FC orders
  • Throwing HP away for no reason
  • Managing HP (push when full, support when low)
  • Overcommitting/Suiciding
  • Reading battles and anticipating FC orders 
  • Communication
  • Map knowledge
  • General gameplay

CLAN ACTIVITIES:

As FAME we actively participate in:

• Clan Wars
  • Stronghold Battles
  • Tournaments
  • Campaigns
  • Platoons

We aim for a healthy balance between farming and fighting:

Again, if you are interested drop a line below so I can see how many people would be into this. Peace.

Edited by Statutory_Ape__, Jan 16 2018 - 05:25.

HisNameWasSethRich #2 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 02:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14549 battles
Good luck on that. Clans on NA isnt really fun anymore because MAHOU just wins. But again, Good luck.

Salty_Socks #3 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 02:52

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12913 battles
NA doesnt have the population to maintain multiple top clans. dont even bother man

DERP_IN_THE_FACE #4 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 03:12

Major

• Players
  • 29932 battles
  • [FATE] FATE
Completely unrealistic stat requirements too unless you just want a clan full of rerolls.

Koma_NA #5 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 03:13

Private

• -Players-
  • 117 battles
  • [DUCK5] DUCK5

View PostStatutory_Ape__, on Jan 16 2018 - 02:47, said:

I spoke with Alpha_ (Commanding Officer of [FAME[ and their stance is that [FAME] is EU and they dont care about NA starting a [FAME] clan on NA.  I would like to speak with Daki, Vale and a few other players because of course I would like their blessing and to be affiliated with them. 

Gave it to my Clanmates in FAME so they hear about that.

bobdaxx #6 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 03:15

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34630 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

This a troll thread.  Any players that meet those requirements dont need to fulfill the tests you list....i mean come on...

you list map knowledge as being tested yet require 64% win and 3k damage...dont you think anyone w those requirements know fuc kin maps and meet "general game play" and NOT "throwing away hps" for get this "no reason"  

dude get a clue rake  

There a few hundred players on this server that meet those requirements and they dont need to pass tests you list. Players w half t hose requirements can pass those "tests"  maybe its a language barrier you have...but dude get some common sense 

Edited by bobdaxx, Jan 16 2018 - 03:17.

TheLoveHitman #7 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 03:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12466 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

Fame can recruit like that since they have a reputation of being the best. You're just some random dude without anyone else right now, who would think "yeah I'ma leave my clan to join this random startup". 

NA already has a clan that dominates everyone else, they're called mahou :)

youonlyLovetheideaofme #8 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 03:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13477 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

Manu_4head #9 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 03:33

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22395 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

would be great

BUT

there are only 100 active players with those stats on na

all in mahou

Guest_Tamagakure_* #10 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 03:33

View PostTheLoveHitman, on Jan 15 2018 - 20:20, said:

Fame can recruit like that since they have a reputation of being the best. You're just some random dude without anyone else right now, who would think "yeah I'ma leave my clan to join this random startup". 

Vilin is really good under brizzle, don't lie :^)

mortal_wombat_ #11 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 05:19

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1738 battles

This is just FAME's current requirements.  Of course we will have to tailor these requirements to fit the NA player blase.  But the overall goals is to compete with the top like clans like G, MAHOU, OTTER, ETC.  Dont let the requirements above scare you away.  If we can get some officers together we will discuss and tailor what We believe is necessary to compete with the top tier clans. Is Anyone interested in helping construct this clan??

mortal_wombat_ #12 Posted Jan 16 2018 - 05:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1738 battles

View PostTheLoveHitman, on Jan 16 2018 - 03:20, said:

So what exactly is the problem with starting a clan to go after thee guys and the NA CW title?  You guys are under some illusion that it cannot be done.  Why cant it if we out together a plan full of players that can compete competitively with these top tier clans';  As long as we have the right players, anything can be accomplished.

I dont get all the negativity.  You NA players just dont have the strength and will power to take on these top tier clans BUT I know there some are and with the right commander, officers,and recruits it absolutely can be done,

If you are here to flame this thread is not for you.  I am looking for guys who are serious about CW and serious about winning.  Who wouldnt want access to all the special perks, tanks, etc. the top tier clans are offered??  IT CAN BE DONE!  Lets make it happen!

I will put together an updated "requirement list" so people have an understanding what type of players we would need.

_Enemias_ #13 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 05:15

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25653 battles
  • [L4ST] L4ST
Dis man does not know da wey

LifeBreak_xD #14 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 05:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22510 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
:popcorn:GL dude

dominator_98 #15 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 06:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 20151 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

Pretty much every player good enough to beat MAHOU is already in MAHOU . . .

It's too easy to monopolize unicums when there's so few of them on this server. I wish they'd open up account roaming. I'd like to play on EU where tournaments and team battles aren't dead.

TheLoveHitman #16 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 17:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 12466 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

View Postmortal_wombat_, on Jan 15 2018 - 21:36, said:

So what exactly is the problem with starting a clan to go after thee guys and the NA CW title?  You guys are under some illusion that it cannot be done.  Why cant it if we out together a plan full of players that can compete competitively with these top tier clans';  As long as we have the right players, anything can be accomplished.

I dont get all the negativity.  You NA players just dont have the strength and will power to take on these top tier clans BUT I know there some are and with the right commander, officers,and recruits it absolutely can be done,

If you are here to flame this thread is not for you.  I am looking for guys who are serious about CW and serious about winning.  Who wouldnt want access to all the special perks, tanks, etc. the top tier clans are offered??  IT CAN BE DONE!  Lets make it happen!

I will put together an updated "requirement list" so people have an understanding what type of players we would need.

Your problem is all the talent is in a couple clans right now. There would be no reason for those players in those clans to leave their stable clan to join you. Right now you don't have those right callers/officers/players, you can't expect people to join off of hypotheticals. 

Santi tried doing somewhat of what you're doing, and they died 2 weeks later after losing every advance against good clans. If mahou died tomorrow, then maybe you have a chance, but you're trying to break into a scene that is already established and not moving anywhere. It's like if you started a company to sell cheese, do you really think you'd beat out titans like tilmook to actually make the company work?

Go ahead and try for it, but don't be surprised or disappointed when 0 quality players message you.

skill4ltu #17 Posted Jan 21 2018 - 23:45

Private

• -Players-
  • 700 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1
mahoe is weak

favrepeoria #18 Posted Jan 29 2018 - 04:45

Captain

• Players
  • 29067 battles
  • [RATM] RATM
This probably wouldn't have worked 3-4 years ago let alone now on NA. I would give you props for trying tho

Uli_Roth #19 Posted Feb 11 2018 - 19:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17351 battles
The Tillamook County Creamery Association is a dairy cooperative headquartered in Tillamook County, Oregon, United States.

Synister007 #20 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 07:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 35062 battles
  • [B_I_G] B_I_G

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users