• 14644 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V

JLdragon #2 Posted Jan 20 2018 - 20:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 14644 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V

Welcome to my Reskin Forum Post!

​I have enjoyed graphic editing for many years using a variety of image editing programs (paintshop pro 9, photoshop, photoshop elements, flash, etc..) for my personal enjoyment.

When I started playing Wot shortly after beta, I have seen it grow in so many ways. Now there is no shortage of some truly amazing reskinned and Remodeled tanks. After I posted one of my most recent reskinned tanks (Austin powers Cromwell), I have decided, like many other players I see on across the WoT forums, to start sharing my own reskinned creations so you can also enjoy them in your game.

I will be adding more tank reskins as time permits and my creativeness keeps flowing.

​If at anytime you would like to request any of the current reskins on a different tank model, reply and or PM me with the tank model and which reskin you would like..

Make sure to follow and or revisit daily as new Tank reskins are added.

All Reskin requests may be a similar but not exact match.

​File and image Detail information:

The required zip file will be linked to each Tank Title available for download via Mediafire.

right click the title and choose open in new tab or window so that you are not redirected from this post.

​​All Reskinned Tank models are based on WoT SD Client.

​Place the extracted zip files into the following directory: (game/World of Tanks/Res_mods/Current version/Vehicles)

All zipped files are set as the following: (Vehicles/country/tank folder location)

Any camouflage applied to the following reskins may distort and or hide the reskin.

Onto the Tanks!

Austin Powers Cromwell

Permafrost T28

Spoiler

Agent Orange T28

Spoiler

Agent Green T28

Spoiler

Wicked Green T28

Spoiler

Agent Orange Type 59

Spoiler

Edited by JLdragon, Jan 21 2018 - 08:24.

HisNameWasSethRich #3 Posted Jan 20 2018 - 20:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14138 battles
Have you ever considered doing Custom skins? Maybe even if people payed you? 

JLdragon #4 Posted Jan 20 2018 - 21:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 14644 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V
I have just recently started the whole reskinning craze.. as time permits and my reskins may improve, then at that time I might consider donations for requests.. but at this time.. total freebies for everyone to enjoy :)

JLdragon #5 Posted Jan 21 2018 - 02:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 14644 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V

Well... do to the fact that when I made the agent orange and green skin last night I had a bit of a buzz on and now I can NOT recreate that reskin.. didn't save the filter presets, history log nor made an action to repeat that..

Therefore Agent Orange and green skin will not be available for request on any future tank models. Unless by some crazy freaking miracle I remember or find they way to recreate it... GRRRRRR Irritated!!!

TOTALLY Sorry LOL...

Edited by JLdragon, Jan 21 2018 - 02:21.

JLdragon #6 Posted Jan 21 2018 - 03:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 14644 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V

View PostJLdragon, on Jan 21 2018 - 01:18, said:

Well... do to the fact that when I made the agent orange and green skin last night I had a bit of a buzz on and now I can NOT recreate that reskin.. didn't save the filter presets, history log nor made an action to repeat that..

Therefore Agent Orange and green skin will not be available for request on any future tank models. Unless by some crazy freaking miracle I remember or find they way to recreate it... GRRRRRR Irritated!!!

TOTALLY Sorry LOL...

OMG I managed to recreate the skin!!!! Saved it in the presets, saved it as a .PSD and Saved the history log LOL... so all reskin designs above are available now :)

IF there are any models you would like me to post up for download, please reply to this post and or send me a PM

Edited by JLdragon, Jan 21 2018 - 04:08.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users