Obj. 430 U , Russian Tier 10 MT........ New Dog in Town.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TboneOathKeeper #1 Posted Jan 21 2018 - 01:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 22833 battles

Dear Tankers,

I have been testing non-stop since the beginning and come to Realize that the "Big News" really should be the Russian Tier 10 Med. Tank the OBJ. 430U .  This Tank may just become World of Tanks Best Medium Tank at any Tier.  Yes , this is only the first round of Testing , But still this thing is a BEAST.  Fighting against this tank you will come to find out that it can take the strongest of rounds from the Biggest Tanks in game.

Yet all the talk lately has been about the Heavies and there needs some changes to be made on those Heavies. I still feel that This Tank is the "New" Big Dog in Town.

If this tank stay's this way all the way through testing. The OBJ. 430U  will become my new Best Tank.  When you look at the numbers and the Armor layouts.  There really is nothing special. But then you but it in the hands of a Good Tanker and you will see why I say what I say. I've bounced rounds that if I told you  , you would not believe me.  'The Pig" , "Deathstar" and the "Barnhouse" all need to listen up.  This is not one of those common Medium tanks coming at them. With there long re-loads , Big Tanks better watch there backs now.

Again........I will say. PLEASE leave our "Yolo WAGON" alone. Please leave it alone. Make the new TD the Tier 9 Tank and leave our Yolo wagon alone. I ask all Fans of our beloved Tank to fight back and write World of Tanks and tell them.......NO

Thank you and I wish all my fellow Tanker's nothing But Good Luck and Best Wishes.

TBoneOathKeeper

ViseGrip #2 Posted Jan 21 2018 - 01:30

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 42506 battles
  • [ROCKY] ROCKY
Only got about half way down that line... Didn't like the rear turret tanks. So you think would be worth grinding that line real quick to get one huh??

BigDollarBillz #3 Posted Jan 21 2018 - 01:57

Major

• Players
  • 36801 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
The long reload time on this tank, will more than likely make it a not so desired tank. Only time will tell though.

churchill50 #4 Posted Jan 21 2018 - 03:27

Captain

• -Players-
  • 17318 battles
  • [SEIKO] SEIKO

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Jan 20 2018 - 17:57, said:

The long reload time on this tank, will more than likely make it a not so desired tank. Only time will tell though.

No offense, but that's a pretty bad point. Taking a single stat and forming an opinion of the tank based off of that stat is not a good idea. For instance:

The Maus sucks because it only goes 20 kmh. The Object 140 is horrible since it only has 6 degrees of gun depression. The T-100 LT is not really desired because it has 0.44 accuracy.

What you have to do is look at how all the stats mesh together. For the Object 430U, that means realizing that, while it has a long reload (compared to other RU meds), it has 440 alpha to make up for that, meaning it still has good dpm.

In my opinion, the Object 430U (if it makes it out of the test server in its current state), will be an absolute powerhouse.

There are really 3 major categories of abilities in WoT: mobility, armor, and firepower. For most tanks, you get 2 of the 3. However, for the 430U, you get all 3.

Your mobility, while not as good as the other RU meds, is still very acceptable.

The armor is very nice, with the combination of an upper plate that is 300+mm of armor and a typical RU med turret. Your lower plate is weak, but it is small and easily hidden.

Your gun is a force to be reckoned with. You don't have quite the dpm or gun performance of the other RU meds, but in return you have 440 alpha and 340 HEAT pen, which more than makes up for it.  Plus, while the gun performance and dpm are not as good as the other RU meds, they are still very good.

The difference between 320 and 440 alpha (especially in the context of average players) is huge. If you're using 320 alpha at tier 10, you will be out traded by everything you meet, meaning average or below average players will not do very well with it. However, with 440 alpha, you will out-trade all light tanks, all medium tanks except the 121 (which you will trade equally with), some heavies (T110E5, S Conq, FV215B, AMX M4 54) and will trade equally with others (IS-4, 113). For the average player, that is massive.

A good comparison to make is the Object 430U vs the 113 (which is one of the best tier 10 heavies right now). The Object 430U gives up some dpm, side gun depression, and hp to gain gun performance, module health, and camo. A pretty good trade if you ask me.

BringBackAllChat #5 Posted Feb 08 2018 - 01:06

Private

• -Players-
  • 6980 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-
4 games 5k avg dmg. I have no complaints about this tank

ASG_The_Destroyer #6 Posted Feb 08 2018 - 16:56

Private

• -Players-
  • 5313 battles
  • [WAFFE] WAFFE

View Postchurchill50, on Jan 21 2018 - 03:27, said:

No offense, but that's a pretty bad point. Taking a single stat and forming an opinion of the tank based off of that stat is not a good idea. For instance:

The Maus sucks because it only goes 20 kmh. The Object 140 is horrible since it only has 6 degrees of gun depression. The T-100 LT is not really desired because it has 0.44 accuracy.

What you have to do is look at how all the stats mesh together. For the Object 430U, that means realizing that, while it has a long reload (compared to other RU meds), it has 440 alpha to make up for that, meaning it still has good dpm.

In my opinion, the Object 430U (if it makes it out of the test server in its current state), will be an absolute powerhouse.

There are really 3 major categories of abilities in WoT: mobility, armor, and firepower. For most tanks, you get 2 of the 3. However, for the 430U, you get all 3.

Your mobility, while not as good as the other RU meds, is still very acceptable.

The armor is very nice, with the combination of an upper plate that is 300+mm of armor and a typical RU med turret. Your lower plate is weak, but it is small and easily hidden.

Your gun is a force to be reckoned with. You don't have quite the dpm or gun performance of the other RU meds, but in return you have 440 alpha and 340 HEAT pen, which more than makes up for it.  Plus, while the gun performance and dpm are not as good as the other RU meds, they are still very good.

The difference between 320 and 440 alpha (especially in the context of average players) is huge. If you're using 320 alpha at tier 10, you will be out traded by everything you meet, meaning average or below average players will not do very well with it. However, with 440 alpha, you will out-trade all light tanks, all medium tanks except the 121 (which you will trade equally with), some heavies (T110E5, S Conq, FV215B, AMX M4 54) and will trade equally with others (IS-4, 113). For the average player, that is massive.

A good comparison to make is the Object 430U vs the 113 (which is one of the best tier 10 heavies right now). The Object 430U gives up some dpm, side gun depression, and hp to gain gun performance, module health, and camo. A pretty good trade if you ask me.

I agree with this, I found the tank amazing regardless of the reload.  This also applies to all tanks, since DPM is not the most important thing. For example, I like the e5 far more than the super conq. because of better speed and armor, and in these situations you can ignore DPM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users