sent support ticket in for tournaments thier responses

19 replies to this topic

LostMyMarbles #1 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 00:43

Captain

• Players
  • 45880 battles
  • [SG2] SG2

so i sent i support ticket in about tournaments  and this is their responses back to me

Ticket #1235872

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
Events
Myself and a lot of others have been waiting to hear back on the forums about when tournaments are coming back

especially the 1v1's 3v3's and 5v5's those were the better ones than the 1/4 yearly ones where only the best of the best actually get prizes compared to the rest of us who are lucky if we advance

this no response has been going on long enough something needs to be posted in regards to what is going on in tournaments on the forums and or website

the player base requests it over and over but nothing is ever said back
its like you at Wargaming dont care about the player base and its requests

Sincerely
Lostmymarbles

Reopened

Replies

Ruben Duncan

Dear LostMyMarbles,

Thank you for contacting World of Tanks support.

Please post any questions, suggestions, or issues regarding Tournaments or Leagues in the Tournaments and Esports section of the forums.

Our Tournaments and Esports team will be more than happy to help you out as they are directly in charge of tournaments.

If you have any further questions or concerns please check out our knowledgebase articles.

See you on the battlefield!

Best Regards,

Ruben Duncan
Wargaming America Support

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Wargaming Support is on Twitter! Follow us for updates and announcements: @WargamingCS

LostMyMarbles
we have been but there has been no response ever since they stopped tat is why i sent this in

Philip Anderson

Hi LostMyMarbles,

Thank you for getting back to us!

We know that you have concerns about the next tournaments.

Please note that the only the moderators from our forums are the ones providing information about the tournaments. Support is a different department from the Tournament forums.

It may take some time for them to respond. Rest assured, they should answer all of your inquiries.

We appreicate your understanding.

Keep Rolling Commander!

Best Regards,

Philip Anderson

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

LostMyMarbles #2 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 00:45

Captain

• Players
  • 45880 battles
  • [SG2] SG2
LostMyMarbles
well as support you have to tell the mods that you are getting questions about this and they are not responding

Philip Anderson

Hi LostMyMarbles,

Thank you for getting back to us!

We know that you're excited for the upcoming tournaments. I've already did a follow up to our moderators about this but this doesn't guarantee that you'll get replies soon.

As mentioned, it may take some time for them to respond. It seems that they are currently experiencing high volume of inquiries in other threads.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the delay of responses.

Keep Rolling Commander!

Best Regards,

Philip Anderson

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

LostMyMarbles
what the player base is asking for is the 1v1's 3v3's and 5v5's to come back instead of a tournament 4 times a year instead of giving us the run around tell them to keep the player base posted is all we are asking for

Kamahl1234 #3 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 00:48

Major

• Players
  • 18393 battles

Are you aware that support doesn't handle tournaments, but instead WG staff (like the moderators) are the ones who organize and dole out the rewards?

As this is what support is telling you, as it's been the process since inception of tournaments, as each region handles their own irregardless to the others.

As it stands our tournament organizer left WoT to work on another WG project, and nobody has taken that mantle since. Support can't help you with it, they relay info, but for this you're supposed to speak with the mods themselves about it. It actually isn't their job as they don't officially provide support for tournaments, just largely reroute tickets if needed. 

Vampiresbane #4 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 01:24

Captain

• Players
  • 26978 battles
  • [MEDIC] MEDIC

I think he understands that Kamahl.  He's just posting this here and in support to keep things moving along.  Squeaky wheel and all that.  We haven't seen much, if any, progress for the smaller tournaments.  We keep getting ComingSoonTM from Cabbage Mechanic but no actual real action.

In fact, I was just thinking about this today and was considering making a post similar to this one asking what the status is from Cabbage.

Paladin1954 #5 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 01:38

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 90859 battles
  • [WWIII] WWIII
I've mentioned this in other related threads that you guys need to make the YouTUBERS and streamers aware of this.Seeing that WOTNA hasn't had any community contributers for years I suggest telling the EU CC's aware.People like Jingles even though he's no longer a CC, QuickyBaby, AgeingJedi, DezGamez and CirconFlexes.With their contacts at WG Headquarters in Nikosia Cyprus they might be able to get some answers.Just by individual complaining on here is accomplishing nothing.

LostMyMarbles #6 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 01:56

Captain

• Players
  • 45880 battles
  • [SG2] SG2
LostMyMarbles
what the player base is asking for is the 1v1's 3v3's and 5v5's to come back instead of a tournament 4 times a year instead of giving us the run around tell them to keep the player base posted is all we are asking for

Ruben Duncan

Dear LostMyMarbles,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming support.

We appreciate players like you who want to share your ideas and suggestions with us. Having a community of passionate players is something that we highly value.

Regarding also this, we have forwarde this to our developers for further consideration about this. Don't worry, our developers are taking their time to review every suggestion or feedback our valued customers has for the game to improve.

In the meantime, you can keep your eyes peeled for any new developments:
http://worldoftanks.com/en/news

Thank you again for bringing this to us and we hope you will continue to love World of Tanks.

If you have any further questions or concerns please check out our knowledgebase articles.

May we see you in the field, Commander!

Best Regards,

Ruben Duncan

Wargaming Support is on Twitter! Follow us for updates and announcements: @WargamingCS

madgiecool #7 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 02:24

Major

• Players
  • 50403 battles
  • [4NZAB] 4NZAB

Dude,

I would remove this post ASAP.

If you have a problem with a support ticket, you submit another ticket.

LostMyMarbles #8 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 02:28

Captain

• Players
  • 45880 battles
  • [SG2] SG2

View Postmadgiecool, on Jan 23 2018 - 17:24, said:

Dude,

i have had one before like this because of routing between my isp wargamings Isp and where it was running to and from posted responses from support never been told not to by them so stop being a troll already

Paladin1954 #9 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 02:37

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 90859 battles
  • [WWIII] WWIII

View Postmadgiecool, on Jan 23 2018 - 20:24, said:

Dude,

Why should he remove it?If we don't keep on these people nothing will never change.We need to explore all avenues until WGNA breaks their silence and gives us an answer one way or another.

LostMyMarbles #10 Posted Jan 24 2018 - 02:45

Captain

• Players
  • 45880 battles
  • [SG2] SG2

View PostPaladin1954, on Jan 23 2018 - 17:37, said:

Why should he remove it?If we don't keep on these people nothing will never change.We need to explore all avenues until WGNA breaks their silence and gives us an answer one way or another.

ty sir

Hrd12Kill #11 Posted Jan 25 2018 - 04:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 35004 battles
  • [MO-JO] MO-JO

Thank you LostMyMarblesfor taking the time and effort to push this button. I only wish i had thought of it. Well done sir.

LostMyMarbles #12 Posted Jan 25 2018 - 21:45

Captain

• Players
  • 45880 battles
  • [SG2] SG2

View PostHrd12Kill, on Jan 24 2018 - 19:32, said:

Thank you LostMyMarblesfor taking the time and effort to push this button. I only wish i had thought of it. Well done sir.

ty i miss the 1v1's they were the best for me it was so much fun

EL_MIG #13 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 07:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 43843 battles

great post dude, wish i would have though of it. Lets keep the pressure maybe some day they will response to some one.:izmena:

Roggg2 #14 Posted Jan 27 2018 - 23:29

Captain

• -Players-
  • 19095 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
As far as I can tell, there hasn't been a moderator post in the tourneys section of the forum for months.  So...  Dead I guess.

Hans_von_Twitchy #15 Posted Jan 28 2018 - 00:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 39735 battles
  • [FUWG] FUWG

View PostRoggg2, on Jan 27 2018 - 23:29, said:

As far as I can tell, there hasn't been a moderator post in the tourneys section of the forum for months.  So...  Dead I guess.

Don't ascribe to death that which is more easily explained by godlike levels of patheticness.

A1eyedwalmartworker #16 Posted Jan 28 2018 - 01:31

Private

• Players
  • 22350 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

It's been almost a year, and from what I gather, they need a Mod. in order to dole out information, but have they said anything on what happened to Dance(The old tourny person that set things up)? Do we need to get some people actually set up to take over the roll? And does there have to be an employee of WGNA, or can one of us go into the mods and get things set up? Cause I will say that the lack of being about to earn gold during the week is pretty annoying, not only for those that don't have the cash, but for those that just want to supplement what they have, and myself being the former, it was the only way I could get my Prem. tanks.

Edit: Dance want over to Total War: Arena full time, and were replaced with people that apparently don't know how to keep tournaments up.

Edited by A1eyedwalmartworker, Jan 28 2018 - 01:57.

zaneco #17 Posted Jan 28 2018 - 18:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 20512 battles
  • [_PDA_] _PDA_

I was asking in clan chat about these same issues. It was a great way for people with limited budgets to earn some gold and added to the game play. It seems that the problem is lack of employee management on wargamings part from the post and tickets. We are losing people left and right in the player base as it is. Why not take the time to start these tournies back up. the frame work is there the players want it and for f's sake more people want this than to buy the next op Russian premium.

Hrd12Kill #18 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 02:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 35004 battles
  • [MO-JO] MO-JO

Agreed, the level of membership desire for tournaments return far exceeds the interest for a new tank or even a updated map, tank skin, garage, or anything else for that mater. Now I can understand Wargaming is a business and needs to have cash flow so the new premium tanks need to continue. But the others can hold for a month or two to get the tournament system back up and running with a new manager to maintain it.

Back to the point of wargaming being a business, it makes no since to ignore your most active customers. Competitive players like myself will spend cash at times to get what is needed at the moment. So to disenfranchise us it to risk a share of your income stream.

bullitt5575 #19 Posted Jan 31 2018 - 12:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 42669 battles
  • [N0RAD] N0RAD

Well it was Dance and TripleCrown both are gone. Dance is still with wg but, trip has moved on to bigger and better things. I just wish WG could find a replacement that was a good as them. Or maybe it's the head office being the aholes and told the na to cut back on the rewards again like they did 2 years ago.

LostMyMarbles #20 Posted Feb 01 2018 - 02:41

Captain

• Players
  • 45880 battles
  • [SG2] SG2

update from YOOT

http://forum.worldof...aments/#topmost

in a nutshell NA server is dead when it comes to tournaments etc  til the end of time

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users