Jump to content


PREMIUM SHOP TANKS

TANKS PREMIUM SHOP

  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

costaster_TheCK #1 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:01

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48624 battles
  • 19
  • [IPV] IPV
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013

Hello tankers!

What did you guys think of the tank exchange tool award given that a top tier VIII was rated by 6000 gold?

I found it interesting and I suggest another way to use this tool.

 

Exchange System 2 for one or 3 for 1

 

-> You would be given a target to exchange tanks of your choice, for example:


If you wanted an Is6, you would offer a PANTHER MIT 8.8 CM L / 71 + an AT 15A or
you would offer a PANTHER MIT 8,8 CM L / 71 + DICKER MAX and a SU-100Y
Now if you wanted a Lowe, you would offer an Is6 + a Pz. III K and a MATILDA IV or another Tier VI and one Tier V

 

Do you understand? This suggestion can be improved, but the intention is to make you reach your goal in the technological tree of your favorite prize tank and the best, without having to use gold.

Tell me what you think of this idea?

Good battles!

 



SkunkButt #2 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 191 battles
  • 1,384
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

The current system is absurd, IMO.

Pissing away 50% of a premium vehicle's value on trade.  You spent the money on it you should get 100% of that value back.

 

So the gold value of the traded vehicle(s) should be taken at 100% and, so long as that gold value is identical to the value of the intended purchase, it should be a non issue - trade up.  Whether it's 1 vehicle or 10.



dominator_98 #3 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:04

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20584 battles
  • 3,660
  • [DEVON] DEVON
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
It would be good for the player with excess premiums, but WG won't do it because they want you spending your gold reserves, not excess tanks you've already paid for.

xrays_ #4 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 49267 battles
  • 3,899
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View PostSkunkButt, on Jan 26 2018 - 12:04, said:

The current system is absurd, IMO.

Pissing away 50% of a premium vehicle's value on trade.  You spent the money on it you should get 100% of that value back.

 

Why, because you want it that way?

 

In all aspects of this game (and in general in life as well), items are worth 50% of their current sale price value when you sell and/or trade them in. When you buy a car, drive it around town for a few days, and then take it back, they won't give you full value, no matter how much you stomp your little snowflake feet and cry.

 

x.



Dead_Zombie #5 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 38964 battles
  • 3,285
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011

View Postxrays_, on Jan 26 2018 - 11:12, said:

 

Why, because you want it that way?

 

In all aspects of this game (and in general in life as well), items are worth 50% of their current sale price value when you sell and/or trade them in. When you buy a car, drive it around town for a few days, and then take it back, they won't give you full value, no matter how much you stomp your little snowflake feet and cry.

 

x.

 

please tell you are not comparing a real life object vs. a pixel tank... lul

SkunkButt #6 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 191 battles
  • 1,384
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View PostDead_Zombie, on Jan 26 2018 - 11:21, said:

 

please tell you are not comparing a real life object vs. a pixel tank... lul

 

No, he's just a twink trolling.

 

Although, I am willing to admit that there should be some depreciation after putting a bit of thought to it.  To prevent players from jumping between the same tier vehicles endlessly with 100% returns.
So, perhaps a 20% reduction in value, at most.


Edited by SkunkButt, Jan 26 2018 - 18:23.


WhiteTigerKatyusha #7 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:22

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4580 battles
  • 589
  • [GNZX2] GNZX2
  • Member since:
    09-10-2016

I advocate for at least trading in multiple vehicles.

 

Say I wanted an S1, and have a:

 

Dicker Max (3200)

Panther 8.8 (7300)

TOG II (3750?)

Tiger 131 (3750?)

HT No. VI (3750)

Chi-Nu Kai (1500)

B2 (1250?)

Churchill III (1500)

 

I should be able to trade in multiple tanks I don't use (such as the Panther 8.8 and B2) for said S1, even at the half gold price.



costaster_TheCK #8 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:36

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48624 battles
  • 19
  • [IPV] IPV
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013

View Postdominator_98, on Jan 26 2018 - 18:04, said:

It would be good for the player with excess premiums, but WG won't do it because they want you spending your gold reserves, not excess tanks you've already paid for.

 

Yes, dominator_98!

More analyzing this situation, the two sides win:

The Player would have more space in the garage and would also dispose of tanks that he does not use for some reason or simply as there is the possibility of a conquest of his favorite tank, the player would break away from a tanks that he likes and in the future he would buy them again.

WG in turn would win by helping and pleasing its noble players and consequently would again bill in the sale of the tanks that were used in the negotiation.

Thanks for comment.



xrays_ #9 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 49267 battles
  • 3,899
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View PostDead_Zombie, on Jan 26 2018 - 12:21, said:

please tell you are not comparing a real life object vs. a pixel tank... lul

 

No, but I am comparing a video game's merchandise resale value against real life situations. Was that so difficult to understand?

This thread is about trade-in values for purchased products, not about actual tanks or cars.

 

x.



Panman69 #10 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:37

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35072 battles
  • 1,720
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

The exchange program seems reasonable. You get rid of a tank you don't want anymore and get one you do at a discounted price. And, let's say you discovered it's not what you hoped it would be. Now, you can trade it back for a discount on another tank. Besides, some of the tanks are gift tanks or reward tanks that you didn't spend a dime on.

Me, personally, would rather leave the tank in my garage and earn the full gold price for it should it somehow be sent to my garage again.



SkunkButt #11 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:37

    Captain

  • Players
  • 191 battles
  • 1,384
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postxrays_, on Jan 26 2018 - 11:36, said:

 

No, but I am comparing a video game's merchandise resale value against real life situations. Was that so difficult to understand?

This thread is about trade-in values for purchased products, not about actual tanks or cars.

 

x.

 

Nah, it was just about you being a twink.

costaster_TheCK #12 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:42

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48624 battles
  • 19
  • [IPV] IPV
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013

View PostSkunkButt, on Jan 26 2018 - 18:04, said:

The current system is absurd, IMO.

Pissing away 50% of a premium vehicle's value on trade.  You spent the money on it you should get 100% of that value back.

 

So the gold value of the traded vehicle(s) should be taken at 100% and, so long as that gold value is identical to the value of the intended purchase, it should be a non issue - trade up.  Whether it's 1 vehicle or 10.

 

Yes, SkunkButt

I also think it's absurd, but WG will not want to lose so this idea is interesting, as well as WhiteTigerKatyusha # 7
said, you could offer several tanks until you reach the desired tank value.

 

Thanks for comment.



costaster_TheCK #13 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:52

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48624 battles
  • 19
  • [IPV] IPV
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013

View PostWhiteTigerKatyusha, on Jan 26 2018 - 18:22, said:

I advocate for at least trading in multiple vehicles.

 

Say I wanted an S1, and have a:

 

Dicker Max (3200)

Panther 8.8 (7300)

TOG II (3750?)

Tiger 131 (3750?)

HT No. VI (3750)

Chi-Nu Kai (1500)

B2 (1250?)

Churchill III (1500)

 

I should be able to trade in multiple tanks I don't use (such as the Panther 8.8 and B2) for said S1, even at the half gold price.

 

 

Yes, WhiteTigerKatyusha

 

The idea is that you offer as many tanks as you want until you add up the desired tank value.

 

Thank you for commenting

 

 


Altwar #14 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 55281 battles
  • 4,135
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostWhiteTigerKatyusha, on Jan 26 2018 - 09:22, said:

I should be able to trade in multiple tanks I don't use (such as the Panther 8.8 and B2) for said S1, even at the half gold price.

 

While I agree with this, my thought is that Wargaming wants your gold.  They make nothing off of exchanging unwanted tanks so there is no incentive for them to make such a program possible.  Unless I miss the last part of your statement and that you mean we should be able to trade in multiples of our unwanted tanks at 1/2 value, as long as they equal half the gold value of the desired premium, in which case Wargaming still gets you to spend your gold which makes it worth their effort.



costaster_TheCK #15 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 18:59

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48624 battles
  • 19
  • [IPV] IPV
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013

View PostPanman69, on Jan 26 2018 - 18:37, said:

The exchange program seems reasonable. You get rid of a tank you don't want anymore and get one you do at a discounted price. And, let's say you discovered it's not what you hoped it would be. Now, you can trade it back for a discount on another tank. Besides, some of the tanks are gift tanks or reward tanks that you didn't spend a dime on.

Me, personally, would rather leave the tank in my garage and earn the full gold price for it should it somehow be sent to my garage again.

 

Yes, Panman69

 

In the case of rare tanks, usually even for you to sell them, some are worthless. I also prefer to have them in my garage, but as the intention is to trade without having to involve gold, the WG could determine some value for the rare tanks or simply do not relate them in the negotiation.

 

Thanks for comment.



Silversound #16 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 19:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 38784 battles
  • 4,746
  • [-P-] -P-
  • Member since:
    08-22-2011

View PostSkunkButt, on Jan 26 2018 - 09:04, said:

You spent the money on it you should get 100% of that value back.

 

I told them that at the car dealership last time I tried to do a trade in.

 

But they insisted that the car was worth less than I paid for it.

 

Something about it being a used car.



Buttknuckle #17 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 19:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 47616 battles
  • 2,597
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

WG is giving you an opportunity to recoup some value on a product you no longer use/want and you are complaining that it isn't enough, rather than be thankful for what they are doing. That just reeks of entitlement - they don't have to give you anything for them. I've got a box full of old video games I'd be stoked to trade back to Microsoft/EA/blizzard for 50% purchase price to be used on a new game.

 

As for the 50% depreciation value of pixel products - have you ever tried to sell a game back to game stop?



HOTA_CHATON #18 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 19:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 12650 battles
  • 13,687
  • [GOLB] GOLB
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011

View PostSkunkButt, on Jan 26 2018 - 11:04, said:

The current system is absurd, IMO.

Pissing away 50% of a premium vehicle's value on trade.  You spent the money on it you should get 100% of that value back.

 

So the gold value of the traded vehicle(s) should be taken at 100% and, so long as that gold value is identical to the value of the intended purchase, it should be a non issue - trade up.  Whether it's 1 vehicle or 10.

 

It may be absurd but that is the way it has always been.  Besides, your giving them a well used cyber pixel tank so it's kind of like trading it in on a new vehicle, if you will.

costaster_TheCK #19 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 19:48

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 48624 battles
  • 19
  • [IPV] IPV
  • Member since:
    11-16-2013

View PostButtknuckle, on Jan 26 2018 - 19:12, said:

WG is giving you an opportunity to recoup some value on a product you no longer use/want and you are complaining that it isn't enough, rather than be thankful for what they are doing. That just reeks of entitlement - they don't have to give you anything for them. I've got a box full of old video games I'd be stoked to trade back to Microsoft/EA/blizzard for 50% purchase price to be used on a new game.

 

As for the 50% depreciation value of pixel products - have you ever tried to sell a game back to game stop?

 

Yes, Buttknuckle

 

This tool was very useful for me, I even changed my PANTHER MIT 8.8 CM L / 71 + plus some golds for a T34, however, this tool reaches only a part of the players, who have (still) gold in their account.

 

I'm a fan of WG just like you and I'm not complaining or even assuming what they did and do for us.

As everything that happens in the game is based on the topics and comments of the forum, I had this idea of ​​thinking in a way that would please both sides. Ps: Please read the above comments.

 

Remembering that you do not always have gold in your account, because you used your credit card, or because you are without any conditions to buy the much sought after gold. WG itself has created the tournaments to meet this need, not necessarily just for that, in tournaments, you can see if it has already improved its gameplay and memorably remember the victories you have won from considered tops players.

 

If you go there now, you'll see that tournaments have no date to go back. And who is unemployed? How will you have gold or how can you buy a prize account or a prize pool from the technological tree without the gold of the tournaments? Or as a young man who relies on his parents to buy gold without them being able to buy for their children?

 

For this reason, this option would be useful for several reasons. Not demeaning what WG did and does for us, because as you can see, she is always trying to please and improve.

 

Thanks for comment.



Buttknuckle #20 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 19:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 47616 battles
  • 2,597
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

costaster, my comment was directed more at those suggesting that they should get 100% trade in value and not at your OP.

 

For the record I do like you idea of being able to trade multiple tanks toward your new selection. I know I'd use it.







Also tagged with TANKS, PREMIUM SHOP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users