• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TazzMaRazz #1 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 23:20

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 22888 battles
  • [FCF] FCF

So,

My last battle before this post, matchmaker decided to populate the opposing .team a BC 155-55. That's all fine, I can live with an arty on the other team. However, our team did NOT have an arty. wthis up with that. This is the reason so many of us players are so frustrated with the [edited]matchmaking in this game. 

Well go [edited]figure, the max file size is 500k. The screenshot I took of this [edited]is 3.81MB so I can't show you why I am so [edited]done with this [edited]of WG.

If this continues, which it probably will. After 7 years of alpha, beta and general playing of this game I don't think I can no longer monetarily support this game. which I have since inception as a Alpha Tester.

Sorry WG, I think you are about to lose players.

cloudwalkr #2 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 23:30

Major

• Players
  • 53845 battles

It happens to everyone.  I've been on the side with the arty and the side without arty.  Honestly, I'd probably take the side without arty majority of the time.  That extra tank can be the difference in a push. 

Not to mention that the arty player is going to be focusing whoever has the prettiest version of purple/blue on the team so they will be occupied all game.

A solution to this would be to just remove arty all together.  Make it a fair playing field for all involved.  :girl:

xrays_ #3 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 23:30

Major

• Players
  • 47614 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostTazzMaRazz, on Jan 26 2018 - 17:20, said:

our team did NOT have an arty. wthis up with that. This is the reason so many of us players are so frustrated with the [edited]matchmaking in this game. 

Such a quality complaint. Can't win with some people.

x.

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Jan 26 2018 - 23:33

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

Wow... talk about a minimal issue.

It is in fact normal for MM to have the same number of lights and/or arties +/- 1 if MM is having a hard time making a match with the exact same number.

So... working as intended.

Out of curiosity, which team do you believe has an advantage ?  The team with cancer or the team with an extra real tank ?

Browncow13 #5 Posted Jan 27 2018 - 01:16

Captain

• Players
  • 22589 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

View PostTazzMaRazz, on Jan 26 2018 - 14:20, said:

So,

My last battle before this post, matchmaker decided to populate the opposing .team a BC 155-55. That's all fine, I can live with an arty on the other team. However, our team did NOT have an arty. wthis up with that. This is the reason so many of us players are so frustrated with the [edited]matchmaking in this game. 

Well go [edited]figure, the max file size is 500k. The screenshot I took of this [edited]is 3.81MB so I can't show you why I am so [edited]done with this [edited]of WG.

If this continues, which it probably will. After 7 years of alpha, beta and general playing of this game I don't think I can no longer monetarily support this game. which I have since inception as a Alpha Tester.

Sorry WG, I think you are about to lose players.

So you won in a ROFLstromp due to the other team missing a real tonk.  Got it.  Whine on. 

SparkleFunHorse #6 Posted May 01 2018 - 20:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 26254 battles

Once again, match making is on big steaming pile of s**t. You f***ers at WG better fix this motherf****ng bulls**t or watch your game go down the f****ng toilet. You f***ers keep using your fa***tt 'normalization algorithms' and it sucks to play this piece-of-s**t game. Tremendously tedious losing streaks that go on for days - no matter that the player might have a WN8 of 2000+ ... your algorithms keep creating fa***tt teams that lose constantly. Then the player might get ONE f****ng day of the opposite. Which isn't better: completely annihilating the opposition is not any more fun. So f**k you WG, you pile of dogs**t.

As well, put a f****ng region lock on the motherf****ers from South America. Especially Argentina and Brasil: never seen such a collection of useless c*nts... of course, when normalizing players into their 'losing' phase, teams get over loaded with these fa***tts. Well done, so much fun, you c**ksmokers

Also tagged with Matchmaker, RNG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users