test servers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

pyerm #1 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 14:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 10181 battles
  • [DTC] DTC
i have been playing the common test for a long time. and it keeps getting worse. i don't why war gaming would have any one with the letters "RU" test this game and then give feed back, but it's becoming quite obvious why this game has become so ridiculously unbalanced. EVERY match, some one with the letter "RU" turns blue. i have had to fight my own team in addition to the enemy. "RU" players are not even trying to win the match. they just try to get in their own teams way, bump them, shoot them, ram them. then they give input as to what is what in this game?? you might as well ask a blind man what the color blue looks like. i thought the players on the US central servers were team sabotaging mindless dolts, but these "RU" players make Americans seem like the most polite intelligent people in the multiverse. so, to summarize this, stop letting "RU" people test your game and then tell you what is wrong and what players want. stop nerfing every thing and making the game so unbalanced. put arty back the way it was when this game first came out. (ya, i know that will cause a lot of dissent. if you don't like arty you can't play it) if a tank cannot penetrate the armor of another tank, those two tanks should NEVER be in the same random battle. that's pretty simple.  i realize these "RU" players have their own servers. so, you should give them one battle mode, (free for all) let them test 220 electrical sockets with their tongues, let Americans test the game they will be playing and call it a day.

Da_Craw #2 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 15:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 25236 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View Postpyerm, on Jan 30 2018 - 07:31, said:

these "RU" players make Americans seem like the most polite intelligent people in the multiverse. 

Non-sense.  American are the best-looking and most intelligent.  Canadians are the politest.

_Islander_ #3 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 15:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24937 battles

Basically RU have significantly more players than the NA server. I have played on the test server and would rather have no RU, US, EU tagged at then end. I put my countries flag on my tank so I'm not mistaken for an american. It's no secret that Russians really, and I mean really dislike Americans. As you have seen, when an RU player sees the US tag, they will team kill you, because...well just because. As for just letting Americans play the test server? That's not going to fly. The player base is just way too small on the NA server to make any difference at all. The test server can be cancerous if played too much. Play a couple battles and get off it.

You know its going to be:

- only premium ammo 

- you will get hit by your team and even possibly team killed

- you will get team killed if you play arty, regardless of where you are from

- full of players from RU (as it IS a Russian game, based in Russia)

Just play a couple games to see the new stuff and get off, it will be better for your mental health.

Edited by _Islander_, Jan 30 2018 - 16:08.

Duke_Nuke_Em_Cammando #4 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 16:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 7202 battles
  • [BOTZ] BOTZ
its that bad like the ru players are complete garbage and don't know the colors red from green and when you try to stay stationary they push up and then kill you the test servers are garbage now

pyerm #5 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 23:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 10181 battles
  • [DTC] DTC

ya, i realize it's a Russian game. and i've been dealing with the "RU" players TK'ing me from way back when there was just one server. i know they hate us even though they don't know us.... mostly. we are capitalists, no doubt war gaming loves our revenue. quid pro quo. we spend US dollars, they give us something remotely resembling balance. yes, they started to piss me off yesterday. just because i am prone to impulsively violent behavior does not give them an excuse to act like our spastic president on crack. i can't say i haven't wanted to go postal on them in every common test match, but, i have held it in check. i have no doubt you, Islander, have noticed some type of minuscule unbalance in the game on the US servers. a lot of what WG has done makes no sense to me. but then i don't eat tide pods nor would i ever want to. your obviously some what intelligent. the "RU" players are on completely different servers from ours. i see vids and replays they post. a lot of their format is very different from ours. give us what we want. give them one battle mode (free for all) which i am sure would make them happier than pigs in mud. ( they don't only TK people with US tags, they TK any  and every one for no apparent reason. ( i can't read their text) i have translated some of it and it makes no sense. one lone american telling war gaming what for wont do cak. if we don't say something, WG will never know. ( americans have a tendency to take heinous atrocities sitting down and act like nothing happened) so, stand up to the plate. get all yer friends to stand there too. i'll be standing right next to y'all making noise with you

Edited by pyerm, Jan 30 2018 - 23:33.

pyerm #6 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 23:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 10181 battles
  • [DTC] DTC

View PostDa_Craw, on Jan 30 2018 - 14:07, said:

Non-sense.  American are the best-looking and most intelligent.  Canadians are the politest.

um... the people who live in Quebec, Nova Scotia, and Saskatoon are not even remotely polite. the rest of Canada seems to be very cordial. and Canadian women are smoking hot. most americans are ugly ( go to wal-mart. you'll see) and profoundly retarded. (kids here eat tide pods, people here watch shows like the Kardashians and Doctor Phil, pay $6.00 for a 75 cent cup of coffee and think they are getting a screaming deal) so, i think it's safe to say i live in a country filled with gibbering vegetables 

Edited by pyerm, Jan 30 2018 - 23:28.

pyerm #7 Posted Jan 30 2018 - 23:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 10181 battles
  • [DTC] DTC

View PostDuke_Nuke_Em_Cammando, on Jan 30 2018 - 15:01, said:

its that bad like the ru players are complete garbage and don't know the colors red from green and when you try to stay stationary they push up and then kill you the test servers are garbage now

it's worse than that. they TK any and every one for no apparent reason.  I've actually stopped and watched a few for a minute.  their movements where indecisive and severely spastic. very much like donald trump would play.. if he played tanks   

Edited by pyerm, Jan 30 2018 - 23:43.

pyerm #8 Posted Jan 31 2018 - 00:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 10181 battles
  • [DTC] DTC

#5Posted Today, 10:14 PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users