Jump to content


Wargaming.net League & Tournaments


  • Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

PurpleAssassin #201 Posted Feb 05 2018 - 17:34

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 79603 battles
  • 65
  • [NG2R] NG2R
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013
No Super Bowl WoT commercials this year. RIP WoT-NA.

ray_lovejoy #202 Posted Feb 05 2018 - 18:38

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 21415 battles
  • 20
  • [IKU] IKU
  • Member since:
    04-05-2015
Maybe tournaments such as the 1v1 and other should be put to a vote among players to see who want it ? also make it public 4 all to vote on with a ya or no response .Not sure who is response able for making these deseccions  but players like the choice of more then one oppition .

epa1patine #203 Posted Feb 09 2018 - 05:57

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 39379 battles
  • 697
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011

View Postray_lovejoy, on Feb 05 2018 - 12:38, said:

Maybe tournaments such as the 1v1 and other should be put to a vote among players to see who want it ? also make it public 4 all to vote on with a ya or no response .Not sure who is response able for making these deseccions  but players like the choice of more then one oppition .

 

I would agree....My condolences to players who are bummed about wglna going away I can understand the disappointment, However that overall accounted for a much smaller amount of players than in game tournaments like 1v1, 3v3 and 5v5s did. To me and I would assume to most that is the bigger loss and seemed to be much easier to organize and run. Even if its only once a week I think that it deserves a second look and shouldn't be written off. There are still more than enough players who would participate in such tournaments. 

mpank #204 Posted Feb 14 2018 - 21:20

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14965 battles
  • 484
  • [FATE] FATE
  • Member since:
    09-04-2012

While we are still waiting for reply from WG, here are some news for community:

 

New league / tournament run by community: The WoT Community League is a community-run event with the goal of creative a competitive, fair, and enjoyable tournament experience. The tournament format is 7/70, with 10 player teams. This is based off the past season of WGLNA, keeping the familiar format the community enjoys. There will be a regular season and online playoffs, The tournament is open, with no qualifiers necessary. We hope this league helps to keep the World of Tanks eSports community active and competitive.

 

You can read more information as well as register here: http://gosutactics.com/tournaments-info816-world-of-tanks-community-league-spring-2018-season/

 

More information / discussion is here: http://forum.worldof...league-meeting/


Edited by mpank, Feb 14 2018 - 21:21.


SonicAnatidae #205 Posted Feb 18 2018 - 16:48

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 5060 battles
  • 103
  • [SQURL] SQURL
  • Member since:
    12-30-2015

View PostFulcrous, on Jan 31 2018 - 15:10, said:

 

That's literally every f2p game though.

 

I disagree. I've been playing games for a very long time. WoT is one of the most toxic cesspools I've ever been subjected to. 

The arrogance, hypocrisy and general viciousness in WoT battle chat is a special little cookie of its own. 

 



GeneralWolf007 #206 Posted Yesterday, 02:48 AM

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 6622 battles
  • 2
  • [C0BR4] C0BR4
  • Member since:
    10-12-2016

This message goes out to the Adm of WG; 

Mr. WG Adm. I come here to say that I am very disappointed with WG being very disrespectful to us players of WOT, you guys making decisions without our approval, or better yet our votes. Every time there is an update it worsen everything from login to server crashing, lagging, auto match BS., and the Premiums tanks not getting the gold star experience anymore. We players spend a bank load of money in this game because its fun, and I have to say that I am very close to closing my acc, stop playing this game and bringing a long list of friends with me. I am furious with the decision of stopping Tournaments Tier 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8. Also CW Tier 6 & 8's. WG is only in favor of Big Clans and forget about the smaller clans who is struggling. 

WG make enough money to support a country and cant even have a server that works without lag?Without crashing? And now with this new beta for more graphic., That will be a complete turn off for those who don't have gaming pc or great laptop. It will be a disaster to WG. 

So I ask that WG do something better for us players such as;

Get a better server for the world, not different parts of the globe. 

Better the in-game matching more reasonable.

Bring back the Tournaments All Tiers.

Bring back CW Tier 6, 8.

Bring back the Premium tanks gold experience stars.

Bring back the real old good stuff WG always had that made us login every day and play with fun.

 

Respectfully, 

 


Edited by GeneralWolf007, Yesterday, 03:03 AM.


WhineMaker #207 Posted Yesterday, 05:39 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 31997 battles
  • 2,887
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostGeneralWolf007, on Feb 20 2018 - 17:48, said:

This message goes out to the Adm of WG; 

Mr. WG Adm. I come here to say that I am very disappointed with WG being very disrespectful to us players of WOT, you guys making decisions without our approval, or better yet our votes. Every time there is an update it worsen everything from login to server crashing, lagging, auto match BS., and the Premiums tanks not getting the gold star experience anymore. We players spend a bank load of money in this game because its fun, and I have to say that I am very close to closing my acc, stop playing this game and bringing a long list of friends with me. I am furious with the decision of stopping Tournaments Tier 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8. Also CW Tier 6 & 8's. WG is only in favor of Big Clans and forget about the smaller clans who is struggling. 

WG make enough money to support a country and cant even have a server that works without lag?Without crashing? And now with this new beta for more graphic., That will be a complete turn off for those who don't have gaming pc or great laptop. It will be a disaster to WG. 

So I ask that WG do something better for us players such as;

Get a better server for the world, not different parts of the globe. 

Better the in-game matching more reasonable.

Bring back the Tournaments All Tiers.

Bring back CW Tier 6, 8.

Bring back the Premium tanks gold experience stars.

Bring back the real old good stuff WG always had that made us login every day and play with fun.

 

Respectfully, 

 

 

 

What?

 

Your votes?

 

Your approval?

 

What is your official position at WG again? Player?

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :facepalm:



Paladin1954 #208 Posted Yesterday, 05:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 88255 battles
  • 167
  • [WWIII] WWIII
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View PostWhineMaker, on Feb 20 2018 - 23:39, said:

 

 

What?

 

Your votes?

 

Your approval?

 

What is your official position at WG again? Player?

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :facepalm:

 

Another refugee from the Troll pit

cloudwalkr #209 Posted Today, 02:48 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 52731 battles
  • 4,088
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

Anyone still spending money on the NA server are a fool.

 

Thanks, Yoot, for your hard work.  I can only imagine the things those of you who actually cared about NA went through.  The frustration...

 

It's just sad.  This game used to be so amazingly engrossing and fun.  Clan wars were actual clan wars.  Tourneys were actually worth the time and fun to play.  The tanks weren't all derp cannons for the mindless.  It's just sad.  This game has taught me a valuable lesson.  I'll never spend the money i spent on this game on another mmo again.  I guess i should thank WG for that lesson learned.






4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users