Replays WOT YOUTUBE FastPewPew Channel lols world of tanks videos gameplay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

FastPewPew #1 Posted Feb 02 2018 - 17:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4805 battles

Good morning my comrades.

I have a channel on youtube, I am making videos of replays of random games and I had the support of my friends and I need your help

either to support the channel or even help me by sending me the link of your best replays. doing something fun or carrying a difficult match, you who choose: 

My channel link is this: https://www.youtube....eODXc1UujRbuI5w

I'll leave some of my videos below :b

Edited by FastPewPew, Feb 02 2018 - 18:18.

Sully83 #2 Posted Feb 02 2018 - 18:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36561 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA
so ahh......   know your looking for help, but what about throwing a bone this way? trying to do the same thing, set up a youtube channel for our clan, but be the first to admit, im no tech expert, lol, even setting the damn logo and clan picture up as background for the channels page stumped me, cropping and scaling bs :facepalm: tried getting couple other clan members to get her up and running, kinda stumped them too, with Wargamings awesome replay manager, having to either convert to video file, or as i tried doing, just record comp screen, still a pain in the a$$, so my friend, any helpful tips and info you can throw my way, be much appreciated, lol, maybe make a deal with ya, give me some advice, and ill make sure any cool epic replays the clan has, will be willing to share with you ? even like and suscribe to your channel lol  :B

FastPewPew #3 Posted Feb 02 2018 - 18:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 4805 battles

View PostSully83, on Feb 02 2018 - 14:00, said:

so ahh......   know your looking for help, but what about throwing a bone this way? trying to do the same thing, set up a youtube channel for our clan, but be the first to admit, im no tech expert, lol, even setting the damn logo and clan picture up as background for the channels page stumped me, cropping and scaling bs :facepalm: tried getting couple other clan members to get her up and running, kinda stumped them too, with Wargamings awesome replay manager, having to either convert to video file, or as i tried doing, just record comp screen, still a pain in the a$$, so my friend, any helpful tips and info you can throw my way, be much appreciated, lol, maybe make a deal with ya, give me some advice, and ill make sure any cool epic replays the clan has, will be willing to share with you ? even like and suscribe to your channel lol  :B

I need you to better specify what kind of help you need.. Would it be like anew fromscratch? ' Cause I'm a little confused :b

Sully83 #4 Posted Feb 13 2018 - 21:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36561 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

View PostFastPewPew, on Feb 02 2018 - 10:21, said:

I need you to better specify what kind of help you need.. Would it be like anew fromscratch? ' Cause I'm a little confused :b

you bet, sorry took awhile to reply, trying to put up a youtube channel, and its been pretty ruff, lol, what are you using to convert wot replays into youtube videos? screen capture kind of conversion, or somehow making it into a video format from file? everything from putting up our damn clan photo to trying to get replays over has been driving me mental, 

Also tagged with Replays, WOT, YOUTUBE, FastPewPew, Channel, lols, world of tanks videos, gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users