Jump to content


Auto Equip Mod


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

TinMan_47 #1 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 08:10

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1478 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    03-06-2016

Is it possible to get the auto-equip mod separately from anywhere?  I hate moving my binocs and camo manually.  :(

 



Purpl_surfer #2 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 09:03

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35722 battles
  • 227
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    10-22-2013
lazy f**k

TinMan_47 #3 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 09:48

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1478 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    03-06-2016

View PostPurpl_surfer, on Feb 07 2018 - 00:03, said:

lazy f**k

 

Arrogant f**k 

Isola_di_Fano #4 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 10:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 20786 battles
  • 3,148
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

I solved that problem by equipping each tank with it's own stuff.

 

Alternatively, I would look at Aslain, it has pretty much everything to suits anyboby's needs !

 

Good luck !



Reckit #5 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 12:13

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 23759 battles
  • 63
  • [1VETS] 1VETS
  • Member since:
    09-05-2013

You can google it with something like "Auto Equip Mod By Ekspoint" it should return some links for the mod alone.

 

edit: add spaces


Edited by Reckit, Feb 07 2018 - 12:14.


strats4ever #6 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 12:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40502 battles
  • 66
  • [TNSF] TNSF
  • Member since:
    02-23-2012

Install base xvm, edit hangar.xc file Six paragraphes in, look for the line:

 

"enableEquipAutoReturn": false,

 

Change it to true. 



CCCP_GDR #7 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 13:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 75441 battles
  • 1,849
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

View PostPurpl_surfer, on Feb 07 2018 - 00:03, said:

lazy f**k

 

                                               BEST REPLY  EVER to one of the MOST SILLY REQUESTS EVER!

 

                                                               :teethhappy:     :D      :teethhappy:     :great:     :D     :teethhappy:



CCCP_GDR #8 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 13:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 75441 battles
  • 1,849
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

All players who use MODS, should have Gold, Credits and Vehicles REMOVED. And when you ask for help, and it is proven that you use MODS, WG should reply with a BIG FAT:

 

                        "Sorry, we cannot help you as you have mods in your game folder."

 

When players complain that they go to the OTHER SERVER, and are too lazy to CLICK 1 of 2 choices, they are mentally beyond hope.



ShuraBB #9 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 17:09

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 6 battles
  • 317
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015

>Is it possible to get the auto-equip mod separately from anywhere?

Use Mod "Auxilium"



TinMan_47 #10 Posted Feb 07 2018 - 18:13

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 1478 battles
  • 56
  • Member since:
    03-06-2016

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Feb 07 2018 - 01:38, said:

I solved that problem by equipping each tank with it's own stuff.

 

Alternatively, I would look at Aslain, it has pretty much everything to suits anyboby's needs !

 

Good luck !

 

That would work well at 20k games but at 1500, not so much.  ::)

 

 

View PostCCCP_GDR, on Feb 07 2018 - 04:22, said:

 

                                               BEST REPLY  EVER to one of the MOST SILLY REQUESTS EVER!

 

                                                               :teethhappy:     :D      :teethhappy:     :great:     :D     :teethhappy:

 

Another arrogant f**k

 

View PostCCCP_GDR, on Feb 07 2018 - 04:26, said:

All players who use MODS, should have Gold, Credits and Vehicles REMOVED. And when you ask for help, and it is proven that you use MODS, WG should reply with a BIG FAT:

 

                        "Sorry, we cannot help you as you have mods in your game folder."

 

When players complain that they go to the OTHER SERVER, and are too lazy to CLICK 1 of 2 choices, they are mentally beyond hope.

 

And another arrogant f**k

 

Thanks to those that had helpful answer's, you got +1's The arrogant f**k's are just typical of the toxic forum nonsense that goes on here.  Have a nice day.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users