[9.22] Soviet Vehicle/Tech Tree Changes

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Captain_Critic #21 Posted Feb 08 2018 - 17:30

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19186 battles
  • [PDUCK] PDUCK
Give me back my tier X Object 263, the whole reason i went down that line was because the playstyle was different from other tier X TDs with the low alpha but high RoF.

pickpocket293 #22 Posted Feb 08 2018 - 18:25

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 28044 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP

I hate what you've done to my beloved SU100M1. The reason I liked the tank was because it was fast, nimble and had great DPM. Now it's very slow and turns like a boat, so it's hard to engage enemies. What use is something that's intended to "assault from close range" if the thing you're assaulting can just go around your side as soon as you get near them?

Also, the T-44-100 is now so broken and overpowered that there's honestly no reason not to call this game "pay to win". You pay for the overpriced russian prem medium and you get a straight up BETTER version than what's on the tech tree. What the fck?

Diacom #23 Posted Feb 09 2018 - 04:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29879 battles
  • [MKGGT] MKGGT

View Postpickpocket293, on Feb 08 2018 - 10:25, said:

I hate what you've done to my beloved SU100M1. The reason I liked the tank was because it was fast, nimble and had great DPM. Now it's very slow and turns like a boat, so it's hard to engage enemies. What use is something that's intended to "assault from close range" if the thing you're assaulting can just go around your side as soon as you get near them?

Also, the T-44-100 is now so broken and overpowered that there's honestly no reason not to call this game "pay to win". You pay for the overpriced russian prem medium and you get a straight up BETTER version than what's on the tech tree. What the fck?

As I noted in another post, the SU-100M1 is the new tier 3 SU-76M.  The 76 used to be a fun little spinner, didn't deal a ton of damage but was fun, then they neutered it.  They've effectively done the same thing to the 100M1.  Almost to a T.

Now, Cabbage, let's talk about the reasoning behind the changes to the TD's made here.  Because in all honesty to WG, they are lying to us.  The supposed reason for the change is the 122-54 doesn't match the others of the line.  Well, guess what slick, neither do the SU-76M or the SU-85B.  So we go from one play style to another and back again.  What's the big deal about doing it again at tier 9?

Now, had a new line from the SU-100 through to the 122-54 been added, with a pending new tier X, much like the medium and heavy lines, then I would be ok with it.  But, the fact they removed the tank and did it for no justifiable reason, especially after saying several times that the 263 wasn't going to be changed after player input, smacks of out and out lip service to players in the hopes we'd forget what was said.  This of course not being the first time it's happened, so I guess it's our fault if we think it will be the last.

As far as "balancing" the Russian tanks to the rest of the countries, I would say this is a fail.  We've new tanks and tank changes that haven't balanced anything, instead it has brought on more power creep against the already established tanks.  So it would be preferable if WG would just not lie to us further and say anything about "balancing" going forward.

bockscar43 #24 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 04:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 29457 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR
Does wots have a clue as to what the base would want? Perhaps wots had an objective, but that has been lost over time. The base continually suggest their needs and wants, however wots can't see the forest thru the trees. Sad state of affairs. 

Horst_von_Usedom #25 Posted Feb 13 2018 - 02:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 53229 battles
  • [PZRGD] PZRGD
Once again the Stalinists ensure their beloved tech tree remains over powered!

Horst_von_Usedom #26 Posted Feb 13 2018 - 02:56

Sergeant

• Players
  • 53229 battles
  • [PZRGD] PZRGD
Why don't you people just be honest and change the name of this game to something such as "Soviet Tank Domination"?

Tahllol #27 Posted Feb 13 2018 - 14:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10826 battles

The new Russian heavies and TD's need a serious armor nerf. they are literally bouncing just about anything that shoots at them from any angle.

The new Super Super Heavy 705/705A are a joke you can't even pen them with Premium arounds more than half the time. 

Proving Russian bias isn't hard after that patch. Super Russian tanks and Super German tanks, while the American lines are a joke with paper turrets, no armor, and super long reload times for crapDMP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users