• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Dogsoldier6 #61 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:05

Major

• Players
  • 56553 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostStiffWind, on Feb 10 2018 - 22:02, said:

Idiots like you chasing folks away is part of what is bringing this game to an end.  Congratulations...you are part of the problem.

Pull your head out of your backside the guy is a troll. We are not driving anybody away.

StiffWind #62 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:12

Major

• -Players-
  • 13458 battles

View PostDogsoldier6, on Feb 10 2018 - 22:05, said:

Pull your head out of your backside the guy is a troll. We are not driving anybody away.

Again with the "we" reference.  Who exactly is "we"?  The WoT shills consortium?

Dogsoldier6 #63 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:15

Major

• Players
  • 56553 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostStiffWind, on Feb 10 2018 - 22:12, said:

Again with the "we" reference.  Who exactly is "we"?  The WoT shills consortium?

We being all of us here whom can spot an obvious troll account. Obviously you have difficulty spotting them.

Red_Ensign #64 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:16

Major

• Players
  • 7327 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Posteccoh, on Feb 08 2018 - 12:17, said:

SO.... tell me again how MM was supposed to be fixed this patch? 

I am currently about 34% wins for the day.  That is pathetic!  Each team I am on seems to have more than it's share of useless drones.  If you run XVM, you will see the other team is inherently filled with skilled and veteran players while the teams I seem to be on (not all the time, just 71% of the time so far today) are well... slightly handicapped!

this has been going on for weeks...  this is pathetic and we all know losing is not fun... I have played this game for years and can honestly say this is the worst I have every seen the MM.  

good news is these people (at all tiers) will never go away (they deserve to play as well) but bad news is, is that MM seems to put them all on the same team (that is not random)!! 

so you WANT them to rig mm?  you whackjobs should really have a meeting and decide what you want.

StiffWind #65 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:21

Major

• -Players-
  • 13458 battles

View PostDogsoldier6, on Feb 10 2018 - 22:15, said:

We being all of us here whom can spot an obvious troll account. Obviously you have difficulty spotting them.

Nah...I'm going with my definition...unless you can come up with something that doesn't smell like crap.

Project100 #66 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:22

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 2694 battles
  • [DHO3] DHO3

View PostStiffWind, on Feb 10 2018 - 16:02, said:

Idiots like you chasing folks away is part of what is bringing this game to an end.  Congratulations...you are part of the problem.

You mean the guy that has 7 battles and 9 posts, every one of which is just complaining about WoT and/or encouraging people to go play another developers tank game?

Yeah, we need more people like him.

You just keep seeing what you want to see from your vantage point under the bridge.

Das_Reaper_1 #67 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:24

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9996 battles
  • [D_L_S] D_L_S

Put aside all the MM "fixed" crying :P... Here's something I have never been able to figure out, with all the tier 8 premiums being sold why aren't there a heck of a lot more straight 8 battles?

This inquiring mind would like to know :coin:

eccoh #68 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 52245 battles
  • [BWSO] BWSO

View PostDogsoldier6, on Feb 08 2018 - 14:37, said:

​you are part of the sheep...  learn to think for yourself and stop protecting a system that does not work... 

Dogsoldier6 #69 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:30

Major

• Players
  • 56553 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Posteccoh, on Feb 10 2018 - 22:26, said:

​you are part of the sheep...  learn to think for yourself and stop protecting a system that does not work... 

So far I haven't seen you put together a single rational statement yet, not one.

Sheep are not capable of a rational discussion. Instead they repeat the same dither w/o any rational for that same dither. Get the point yet?

Dogsoldier6 #70 Posted Feb 10 2018 - 22:53

Major

• Players
  • 56553 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Posteccoh, on Feb 08 2018 - 19:17, said:

SO.... tell me again how MM was supposed to be fixed this patch? 

I am currently about 34% wins for the day.  That is pathetic!  Each team I am on seems to have more than it's share of useless drones.  If you run XVM, you will see the other team is inherently filled with skilled and veteran players while the teams I seem to be on (not all the time, just 71% of the time so far today) are well... slightly handicapped!

this has been going on for weeks...  this is pathetic and we all know losing is not fun... I have played this game for years and can honestly say this is the worst I have every seen the MM.  

good news is these people (at all tiers) will never go away (they deserve to play as well) but bad news is, is that MM seems to put them all on the same team (that is not random)!! 

Here I will break down for you Post by Post. Here is your original post. 1st Highlight: You asked how MM was supposed to be fixed this patch, wait for it. 2nd Highlight: You complain about useless drones, however nothing in the patch notes talked about taking player skill into account. (See 1st Highlight). 3rd Highlight: Then you tell us how the opposing team is getting all the good players, again nothing in the patch notes mentions taking player skill into account. So now we move onto your next post.

View Posteccoh, on Feb 08 2018 - 22:27, said:

So many idiots on this forum...at what freakin point did I mention skill based MM in this thread... those of you who told me to read the patch notes need to get f8$#ed.  READ THE FORUM you freakin drones... NO ONE LIKE THE MM the way it is..,.except those that pay to win... why do think WG can no longer get support in the US...  the writing for this game is on the wall in the Western nations and it is because of people like the trolls on this thread... Its bad enuf we have to deal with your Sh94 in game, but stay off the forum if all you have is a negative opinion and dont wish to improve the game for the masses and not just a few select idiots like FrozenKemp.  

This is where it gets real good.............

1st Highlight: Yes insult that is the best way to start a rational conversation.

2nd Highlight: Yup your entire first post is about nothing else but having a skill based MM as that would be the only way to solve the problem you have with MM

3rd Highlight: What proof do you have that nobody likes MM the way it is? You have none, and from my experience, while not perfect, most of my mates like it now. Pay to Win where is your proof of this inane statement?

4th Highlight: So far as I can see here people didn't have negative opinions, they just didn't agree with you. You do realize that hurling insults 'idiots' IS being negative.

5th Highlight: Once again insult to an individual, and a blanket statement with zero proof to back it up. Considering many of us have been with this game for a long time and some of us have actually worked with the NA team on issues you basically have no clue what you are talking about.

View Posteccoh, on Feb 10 2018 - 22:26, said:

No highlight needed the entire post speaks for itself.

So all you have accomplished is to tell us you do not like the MM NOT taking skill into account, then told us that is not what you said, backed up this statement with insults, and then told us to think for ourselves.

Put up rational statements, instead of opinion, restrain from insults, and maybe, just maybe you would get a rational discussion in return.

Also tagged with MM, unbalanced, lopsided, loser teams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users