• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Colddawg #61 Posted Feb 28 2018 - 16:40

Major

• Players
  • 45452 battles
  • [ICON-] ICON-

View PostGoat_Rodeo, on Feb 23 2018 - 16:08, said:

They’ve fixed the lack of hit sound bug sort of. Now you see the hit and about a second later comes the sound. Same goes for 6th sense. Funny thing is the actual sounds, when they do occur are missing a few 10ths of a second of the beginning of the sound file.

Oh, and WHY IS ENSK STILL IN EXISTENCE? There, that feels better.

There's still a few instances of missing audio/visuals from rounds being fired.  I was hit by a 4005 I was looking at and the round never appeared while in sniper view.

ASG_The_Destroyer #62 Posted Mar 01 2018 - 08:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 5313 battles
  • [WAFFE] WAFFE

View PostGlamoRousTank, on Feb 10 2018 - 15:52, said:

Anyone testing out lower tier tanks?? 

Tier 3 through tier 7 average queue time??   or just can't get into any battle? 

I'd like to test out improved equipment on different tanks.. but can't seem to get into any battles with lower tier tanks. 

This is completely normal, no one will ever play any tier lower than 10 commonly because of “easy grind mode” that WG allows.  If you are really desperate to try out these tanks I suggest setting up a team training room instead and get some of your friends to test lower tier tanks out with you.

As for bugs, I have also been experiencing the lack of video and audio feedback when getting shot at.  However, the chance of this problem ocurring seems to decrease the closer you are to who has shot you.

Finally WG did forget to implement new textures and so called “tweaked physics” when crossing various terrains and when colliding with objects.  Anyone notice this?

Five_Solae #63 Posted Mar 02 2018 - 17:46

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35214 battles
  • [CS7AO] CS7AO

Not really a bug, but sure wish you could see on your tank where you were hit after your tank dies.

Edited by HoledAgain, Mar 02 2018 - 17:57.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users