disappearing tanks

29 replies to this topic

GeorgePreddy #21 Posted Feb 13 2018 - 13:26

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

View Postempyreal_recon, on Feb 11 2018 - 12:03, said:

we have read all that camo and mechanics crap.... we're talking about a tank at point blank range taking hits then vanishes "invisible" shots go right through then it reappears same spot and pops you on your reload... invisible shots go through... visible you can hit... same tank same spot it sucks... that's all. dogdayblues ​ simply highlighted how ridiculous the effect can be most of the times in an ideal "I got you now" kill situation. not the but point blank cant miss guns trained then poof.

Where's the replay ?

Without a replay all you have is:

xKGB_CIAx #22 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 21:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29379 battles
  • [_USSR] _USSR

View PostQuicksilverJPR, on Feb 11 2018 - 15:28, said:

Your first mistake is thinking this game is a simulator based on real life.  Let me stop you right there...because it is NOT a simulator.

Learn the game mechanics, and better yourself as a player.

so your not understanding  what  hes talking  about  hes talking  about  a new glitch in the  game all  the utubers have talked about it    we all  understand how spotting works  i  have  6perk  crew and 500 +  view range  and yes heavy  tanks  50 feet in front you  not there   there  then not there has nothing  to  do  with  spotting heavy tank  moving  has next  to  no  cammo  yet  hes there and then hes gone  but  i  must  be there as he's shoot me  get  it ! there something wrong  with  the hd game also  rocks that  are bigger then the  look  a tank  sitting  in the open next  to  a rock  hit  dead  no  report  the glitch is that  the rock  is bigger for deffence but  he can shoot me 

GeorgePreddy #23 Posted Apr 26 2018 - 20:48

Major

• Players
  • 14345 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG

rich73 #24 Posted Apr 27 2018 - 18:13

Major

• Players
  • 48498 battles

View PostNdtm, on Feb 11 2018 - 06:38, said:

Not only is it an Arcade game but.. WG messed up? really? it's like.. 8 years old and has had maaaaaaany millions of players across all the regions and you call that messed up? that mechanic where you're only visible if someone spot you with their tank has been in the game since the start, if it was such a game breaker then there is no way the game would be as popular as it is

Millions of ids,not players.And I would hardly call a game that has less then 27k max and dwindling popular.

Ndtm #25 Posted Apr 27 2018 - 18:47

Major

• Players
  • 17375 battles

View Postrich73, on Apr 27 2018 - 18:13, said:

Millions of ids,not players.And I would hardly call a game that has less then 27k max and dwindling popular.

I never talked about the current state of it, i was talking about the whole lifetime of the game,and even if it's mostly ID's it has been popular enough to remain standing for as long as it has and still be going (and even if this region is not as big as it used to be but right now with the EU servers combined they've got 100k users online, and i don't know when the "peak" was which is listen on http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Servers but the RU servers has had a million on at the same time, that's not a small number)

xKGB_CIAx #26 Posted May 04 2018 - 12:53

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29379 battles
  • [_USSR] _USSR
do  we have to  go  over  this  ?   we all  understand how  spotting  works  view range vs cammo rating  ive seen the vids watched the movie did the research  yesterday  overlord wz scout spotted on hill  moving over hill  i  have 500 view range im sure he has  great cammo   hes 40 feet  not  yards feet  in front of me i  come over hill  to  counter get  1off  shot it pins he turns i  now see the back  of his tank    hes  30feet away  when he turns i  auto  lock  and  start the chase  bam he's gone i  still  moving  at  him he gets to  top  of there tiny  bush  there he shows bac up   ( no  cover till  he hits bush  im 20 feet now  hes gone  shoots me  does not lite from  his shot   later in the game he moves to  the cliff to   help  his heavy that  went beach  he is in  a bush  but  a thin one i  dont see him  with  my  500 view range till  im 10feet from  him i  know he's there as i  see the tracers leave his gun  i  drive in ram  him and then kill  i  ask  him after game if he spotted me moving  in he said yes he did see me  soooooooooooo the bush   helps him  but   not me  ok  i  was moving  he was not  but  the first   fight he was moving  and still  went full camo  so  close i  could spit on him (btw that  might have done more damg then the pop  gun on this tank ) 

Hobbe #27 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 20:15

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 5892 battles
"Complaining that tanks disappear in WoT is like complaining that the horsey in chess moves in an L, and horsies don't do that in real life."

cavalry11 #28 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 04:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 43334 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
all wargaming needs to do is talk to real tankers or hunters and realize that something moving is instantly visible. this used to be a good game but now it is very much a kiddie game no realism.

cavalry11 #29 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 04:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 43334 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
they are defending their effed up game must not play it. Yes in this game a tank can be 50 feet away and be locked on and it will disappear.

QuicksilverJPR #30 Posted Jun 17 2018 - 15:56

Major

• Players
  • 24161 battles
  • [RPG] RPG

View Postcavalry11, on Jun 16 2018 - 22:04, said:

they are defending their effed up game must not play it. Yes in this game a tank can be 50 feet away and be locked on and it will disappear.

False, but please continue to talk nonsense...

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users