Bugs in the HD maps Common Test ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

da_Rock002 #1 Posted Feb 11 2018 - 20:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 5994 battles

When you come to a stop, something like 10 seconds later it sounds like an ally rams you.   Yet you're by yourself.  Nobody around who could have rammed you.   I've only been playing MT and HT so don't know if it happens with every vehicle, and I'm not sure if it happens on every map.  Good news is I've yet to take damage although it sounds like a 50 point hit at least.

When you are spectating, you hear those comments like "we didn't even scratch him" from the tank you've chosen to spectate, depending on the situation.   On the CT, I've noticed those comments when the tank I'm watching isn't shooting or getting hit.    They often come in pairs.  Wonder what's triggering those things.  And more good news, the tank you're watching doesn't seem to expend rounds or lost HP.  

I'd have better info than the above and a couple more as well, but it appears you have to open a EU or RU account to post to the forum they direct you to report bugs.   I really don't want to do that.

and then there is the visual bug.......   where what appears to be an ammo-racked tank winds up suspended at the original ground level where the new explosion mechanics has cratered out a shell hole.

dominator_98 #2 Posted Feb 11 2018 - 20:48

Captain

• -Players-
  • 16607 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

It's the live beta of a massive update, of course there's gonna be bugs. Good job documenting them, be sure to include replays and submit to WG so they can get them looked at.

Edit: Not sure if they're gonna bother translating to Russian though.

Edited by dominator_98, Feb 11 2018 - 20:49.

RIA1911 #3 Posted Feb 11 2018 - 21:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5841 battles

Thanks for testing and reporting.

Odds are we will be reporting bugs for the next year or 2, or till the game dies.

Bmanrocks #4 Posted Feb 11 2018 - 21:49

Corporal

• Players
  • 17092 battles
  • [FLUKE] FLUKE
The benches on all maps arent rendered in, and you can go inside the castle in himmelsdorf

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users