crashing

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Wickadel #21 Posted Mar 31 2018 - 15:19

Private

• Players
  • 23673 battles
  • [HBG] HBG

Not sure it will help all of you, but mine kept crashing every 3-4 games as well.  I also would get an error in red on my screen that said "Not enough Memory" when backing out of a game after dying.  I have not had any problems since I have shut off my two cards running in SLI.  

Curious to hear others problems with a explination on what type card(s) they are using.  

Nvida 1070 gaming x 2 (two of them)  graphics wide open running 120 fps. (crashes)/ lower graphics to Medium 230fps and still crashes

run one wide open graphics at 110fps no crashing.- Fix

hammer91 #22 Posted Apr 02 2018 - 00:32

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 54626 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

Its the SLI guys.  Years ago could not run SLI with WOT.  They seemed to resolve it, does not use the SLI but did't crash.  I suspect the new graphics engine with SLI has brought the problem back.  I have had no crashes with SLI turned off, many with it on since 1.0.

Be nice if they would fix it to actually take advantage of SLI, but not enough people run that setup to make it worth it I guess.

Wickadel #23 Posted Apr 04 2018 - 01:43

Private

• Players
  • 23673 battles
  • [HBG] HBG

So I reported this issue and here is WOT"S reply...    Moderator please Link this to all the reports referring to crashes or on top of page or something.................  Please so people can resolve their SLI and or Crossfire problems. and not keep searching like I did until I thought of trying this and it worked.   Just turn off SLI and all problems go away, for those that do not have SLI then it is that your graphics are too high for the memory module and ram in your computer. Personally I still think the game has a memory leak they need to patch as I have two 1070's and 32gb of ram and a monster Skylake CPU and when running in SLI I get "not enough Memory errors in game".   Hope this helps some people, frustrating that SLI used to work in this game and now it does not.  Wonder how quickybaby feels now that he just built a monster PC with SLI and cant use it......  YIKES!!!!   Wait until his videos start talking about it and go viral, that will cause a ruckus.

------------------------------

WOT REPLIED!

Thanks for your getting back to us!

Please note that World of Tanks does not currently support AMD Crossfire/NVIDIA SLI configurations.

We are aware of the leading demand for multiple GPU support, however if and when this will be implemented has not been announced.

We would like for you to manually disable any multiple card configurations when running World of Tanks until we are able to implement multi-card support into the game.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

For all future concerns, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions https://na.wargaming.net/support/ , as you may be able to find an answer to your question immediately.

Have a great day!

RhandAlthor68 #24 Posted May 20 2018 - 00:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 43147 battles
Please guys fix this. After the last windows update WoT keeps crashing to desktop after fights. Getting real old real soon..

LOST_Taime_Down #25 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 23:06

Private

• Players
  • 50487 battles
  • [-LOST] -LOST

BASEAPP_CRASH.

seems everyone gets it. 4 games in a row. Nothing i score  is even registered.   Nice job  on ur TRASH micropatch.  Maybe u need to sell more over priced tanks (then nerf em ).....to get better servers , for you're OVER paying customers.

This game is getting to be a seriuos joke ! why would ANYONE spend a dime on this game  , is beyond me

Luddite98 #26 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 23:11

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14443 battles
Kicked from five games today.  Best game I had was the one I just got kicked from, two kills, about a thousand damage, we get the last kill and the game kicks us all.  Same message. Base app crash. I have my graphics set to the lowest possible setting.  Tanks look like playdoh blobs half the time.  Guess i'll put in a ticket and see what happens. I may be done with this. 

rsssmoore #27 Posted Jun 11 2018 - 23:13

Private

• Players
  • 18844 battles
  • [A_P] A_P
I know this is an old thread....but....all 5 people I normally play with are all crashing  mid way thru battles at every tier...(BASE_APPCRAS)...whats up ??

Alexandre_Faria #28 Posted Jun 12 2018 - 02:10

Private

• -Players-
  • 11144 battles
  • [PDABR] PDABR

More lag in servers today.

In relation the amunition APCR is very best  buy this type wit money, congrats. 

Muhowhow #29 Posted Jun 14 2018 - 17:39

Private

• Players
  • 1541 battles

I can get into the game, but if I try to do what seems like really specific things, it crashes. If I enter a match with my D.W.2 it crashes. If I preview the I-O exp, it crashes. Hell, if I try to LOOK at a few of my tanks in the garage it crashes. Also if I try to sell my wolverine. I just want to play tanks :( I hope they fix it soon

Edit!
I was helped by the team and everything was fixed. If you have problems similar to mine, I'd encourage you to download and run the WoT troubleshooting program WGCheck Tool (hopefully that link works) and it will hopefully tell you whats wrong and maybe even fix it. For me it was a case of the data repackaging part of the last update being interrupted. 

Edited by Muhowhow, Jun 14 2018 - 19:02.

Also tagged with crashing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users