Why were chat ban topics from Feb. 14 deleted?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

Iron_Soul_Stealer #21 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 07:19

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

View Postwhybanme, on Feb 16 2018 - 00:56, said:

Moderated by Volier_Zcit

^..You are really testing my patience, aren't you...:facepalm:

Edited by Volier_Zcit, Feb 16 2018 - 07:35.

Niijima_Makoto #22 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 07:22

Major

• Players
  • 21971 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Feb 15 2018 - 22:19, said:

^..You are really testing my patience, aren't you...:facepalm:

I just think that he is mad or crazy. Or a little of both. However, whatever hammer he was crushed with... he deserves.

WhineMaker #23 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 07:35

Major

• Players
  • 33672 battles

Also afraid to post from his/her main account.

As irrelevant as they come... :facepalm:

Niijima_Makoto #24 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 07:47

Major

• Players
  • 21971 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostWhineMaker, on Feb 15 2018 - 22:35, said:

Also afraid to post from his/her main account.

As irrelevant as they come... :facepalm:

I wonder... In another thread they said they can't login due to a game ban(?) Could they login in to the forum? Just benefit of the doubt. That they think they are also banned on the forums.

Also I have a feeling they deserved that.

WhineMaker #25 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 09:18

Major

• Players
  • 33672 battles

View PostNiijima_Makoto, on Feb 15 2018 - 22:47, said:

I wonder... In another thread they said they can't login due to a game ban(?) Could they login in to the forum? Just benefit of the doubt. That they think they are also banned on the forums.

Also I have a feeling they deserved that.

Several here today and yesterday crying about their in game chat bans. Forum bans are another species altogether.

From his/her post, I believe their main is already serving a 5 strike perma ban. With a little time and a few more posts, this alt will be as well.

GonnaBBQU #26 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 15:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43641 battles

View Postcaramel, on Feb 16 2018 - 05:00, said:

That's actually in Brittan, Russians cant actually afford nice cars. :trollface:

Most of them cannot even afford a decent p/c...Russia GDP is similar to alot of 3rd world countries..

Edited by GonnaBBQU, Feb 16 2018 - 15:42.

Niijima_Makoto #27 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 17:43

Major

• Players
  • 21971 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostSlim_Shadee, on Feb 16 2018 - 08:34, said:

Seriously your so butt hurt over being banned you make an account an troll the topics. You don't even see how pathetic that is?

I feel that he was banned for either shooting up team mates or some sort of racist remarks... or a mix of both. Some how I feel that this is normal for him to say things like this....

WG must be going through the hundreds of stockpiled complaints now a days.

Striker_70 #28 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 19:37

Major

• Players
  • 19607 battles

View PostNecrodemus, on Feb 15 2018 - 22:25, said:

WG governs its business like the KGB govern Russia

You talk negative about WG, bamm your thread gets archived.

there is no freedom of speech with WG like you get with "GOOD" companies

....what?  Did you not notice that the vast majority of posts on this forum are negative about WG?

They don't care if you post negative things.  In fact, aside from politics (which is not allowed here) there is arguably more freedom of speech on this forum than there is on Youtube...where they will shadow censor your posts without you even knowing, will secretly not notify you when someone responds to your posts, will secretly censor your ability to post links, etc.

Pongo #29 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 20:39

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 23811 battles

"Team spirit is the feeling of pride and loyalty that exists among the members of a team and that makes them want their team to do well or to be the best."

This is the big mistake tomato's and their apologists make. Polite does not build team spirit. Making bad players feel comfortable in their sabotaging badness is not good for team spirit.

You only get team spirit when you actually try to succeed as a team. Not when you try to shelter the always pathetic and the never trying to improve.

By definition, terrible players empowered to destroy the success of the the teams they get on destroy the team spirit and cohesion of each team they are on.

Politeness has nothing to do with it at all. No good team ever respected its members lack of effort.

War Gaming has destroyed their franchise in North America with this mistaken concept and the bad players that would rather defend it then improve or admit they can improve.

Edited by Pongo, Feb 16 2018 - 20:39.

Necrodemus #30 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 21:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27754 battles

View PostStriker_70, on Feb 16 2018 - 19:37, said:

....what?  Did you not notice that the vast majority of posts on this forum are negative about WG?

They don't care if you post negative things.  In fact, aside from politics (which is not allowed here) there is arguably more freedom of speech on this forum than there is on Youtube...where they will shadow censor your posts without you even knowing, will secretly not notify you when someone responds to your posts, will secretly censor your ability to post links, etc.

you and I will disagree on this point, and I amazed that you think the way you do.

sure you can complain, say MM sucks, my tank sucks, wot sucks...... I am talking about when you bring a conversation to the table with insights and information that backs up your belief, those are what get deleted. 

another subject that I laugh at is the whole "cant talk negative about SA players because thats racist"  obviously WG doesnt understand English that well because thats not racist. Saying that people shouldnt be allowed to play is bad, saying that they suck at something is NOT.  Try starting a thread about how WG has made it so we have to use gold ammo to pen most high tier tanks now so they can make money.... insta locked thread aka SirFoch.

Im glad you are happy with can be said in he forums but compared to "GOOD" games (meaning businesses running their business properly) like World of Warcraft, its night and day.

Striker_70 #31 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 21:20

Major

• Players
  • 19607 battles

View PostPongo, on Feb 16 2018 - 13:39, said:

"Team spirit is the feeling of pride and loyalty that exists among the members of a team and that makes them want their team to do well or to be the best."

This is the big mistake tomato's and their apologists make. Polite does not build team spirit. Making bad players feel comfortable in their sabotaging badness is not good for team spirit.

You only get team spirit when you actually try to succeed as a team. Not when you try to shelter the always pathetic and the never trying to improve.

By definition, terrible players empowered to destroy the success of the the teams they get on destroy the team spirit and cohesion of each team they are on.

Politeness has nothing to do with it at all. No good team ever respected its members lack of effort.

War Gaming has destroyed their franchise in North America with this mistaken concept and the bad players that would rather defend it then improve or admit they can improve.

You're contradicting yourself.  To succeed as a team is not to insult the people who don't perform to your expectations.  I've seen this happen many times in team sports and all it usually does is either make those team members even worse, or drives them off to do other things where they're not going to be insulted for trying to have some fun.

Striker_70 #32 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 21:26

Major

• Players
  • 19607 battles

View PostNecrodemus, on Feb 16 2018 - 14:00, said:

you and I will disagree on this point, and I amazed that you think the way you do.

sure you can complain, say MM sucks, my tank sucks, wot sucks...... I am talking about when you bring a conversation to the table with insights and information that backs up your belief, those are what get deleted. 

another subject that I laugh at is the whole "cant talk negative about SA players because thats racist"  obviously WG doesnt understand English that well because thats not racist. Saying that people shouldnt be allowed to play is bad, saying that they suck at something is NOT.  Try starting a thread about how WG has made it so we have to use gold ammo to pen most high tier tanks now so they can make money.... insta locked thread aka SirFoch.

Im glad you are happy with can be said in he forums but compared to "GOOD" games (meaning businesses running their business properly) like World of Warcraft, its night and day.

I have seen hundreds of threads like that that never get deleted.  I've even started some myself.  Nothing gets deleted or locked unless people start name calling, throw around insults, or start talking politics.

Not seeing the problem here.

Necrodemus #33 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 21:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27754 battles

View PostStriker_70, on Feb 16 2018 - 21:26, said:

I have seen hundreds of threads like that that never get deleted.  I've even started some myself.  Nothing gets deleted or locked unless people start name calling, throw around insults, or start talking politics.

Not seeing the problem here.

as i said, we will disagree on this.

cheers

Markd73 #34 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 21:41

Major

• Players
  • 29572 battles

View PostiDestroya, on Feb 16 2018 - 03:54, said:

After I got a curious email from WG yesterday evening (even before I got into the game) I came on the forums to complain about the mysterious chat ban and saw a bunch of posts already posted about it. I made comments in several of them. Today, I can't find any of them. Why is WG censoring this? 

Because they can. 

Freedom of speech (at least in Murica) is only protected in the public space. This is a privately owned and operated forum and as such, WG can enforce any rule that they like. 

You can always vote with your feet/wallet if you like.

R_Razor #35 Posted Feb 16 2018 - 23:05

Captain

• Players
  • 8042 battles
  • [_DDM] _DDM

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Feb 16 2018 - 01:15, said:

^..My dudes....:facepalm:...there's always wot labs if you don't like it. Just go there.

My dude, I don't have an issue with the rules, I was merely answering his question based on the limited knowledge I have of what is and isn't allowed around here. 

Bogart1943 #36 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 00:08

Major

• Players
  • 29740 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6
I could tell you but they just let me out of the box.

WolfAttack_1 #37 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 00:16

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 36014 battles
  • [-RS-] -RS-

Who else here is so damn tired of the butt-hurt snowflakes that get offended with everything these days?  This includes the same snowflakes that report other players for "OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE".  

Hey WGing, maybe you should begin to find ways to retain NA players vs causing more to leave your UNDERDEVELOPED and DATED GAME.  Instead, the genius' at WGing (NA in particular) are so focused on POLITICAL CORRECTNESS than on true customer service and game quality.

I, for one, am tired of this.  They just don't understand what it takes to build and retain a playerbase.

Bravo WGing!

WhineMaker #38 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 01:00

Major

• Players
  • 33672 battles

View PostWolfAttack_1, on Feb 16 2018 - 15:16, said:

Who else here is so damn tired of the butt-hurt snowflakes that get offended with everything these days?  This includes the same snowflakes that report other players for "OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE".  

Hey WGing, maybe you should begin to find ways to retain NA players vs causing more to leave your UNDERDEVELOPED and DATED GAME.  Instead, the genius' at WGing (NA in particular) are so focused on POLITICAL CORRECTNESS than on true customer service and game quality.

I, for one, am tired of this.  They just don't understand what it takes to build and retain a playerbase.

Bravo WGing!

Do us all a favor and after the next patch, don't click on the "I Agree" button. That way, since you don't agree with WG's TOS/EULA, you won't have access to the game.

Your problems solved and you're welcome.

Burning_Haggis #39 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 01:49

Captain

• Players
  • 43117 battles
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS

View PostNiijima_Makoto, on Feb 15 2018 - 22:50, said:

Dark humor is fun like asking Darth Vader to take a shower in that one rap video. But saying a certain type of human should only be allowed to play this game has nothing to really to laugh at. 

I sense a snowflake in need of a safe space

Niijima_Makoto #40 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 01:51

Major

• Players
  • 21971 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostBurning_Haggis, on Feb 16 2018 - 16:49, said:

I sense a snowflake in need of a safe space

I sense a user that had a tantrum.

How do what whinemaker said:

View PostWhineMaker, on Feb 16 2018 - 16:00, said:

Do us all a favor and after the next patch, don't click on the "I Agree" button. That way, since you don't agree with WG's TOS/EULA, you won't have access to the game.

You're problems solved and you're welcome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users