Why were chat ban topics from Feb. 14 deleted?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

Necrodemus #41 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 04:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29574 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on Feb 17 2018 - 01:00, said:

Do us all a favor and after the next patch, don't click on the "I Agree" button. That way, since you don't agree with WG's TOS/EULA, you won't have access to the game.

You're problems solved and you're welcome.

How do what whinemaker said:

Both of you are too funny. In the bad way, not in a good way. Like a really, really, realllllly bad way.

Cheers

WolfAttack_1 #42 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 04:24

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 37814 battles
  • [-RS-] -RS-

View PostWhineMaker, on Feb 17 2018 - 01:00, said:

Do us all a favor and after the next patch, don't click on the "I Agree" button. That way, since you don't agree with WG's TOS/EULA, you won't have access to the game.

You're problems solved and you're welcome.

That's strange,  you must be mistaking me for someone who gives a sh-t!

Niijima_Makoto #43 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 04:29

Major

• Players
  • 22001 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostWolfAttack_1, on Feb 16 2018 - 19:24, said:

That's strange,  you must be mistaking me for someone who gives a sh-t!

So you shouldn't give a sh!t when you are chat banned either. However you are here creating salt from your eyes. 

Niijima_Makoto #44 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 05:17

Major

• Players
  • 22001 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostWolfAttack_1, on Feb 16 2018 - 20:11, said:

Are you a WGing employee?  You really are coming across like a butthurt dev.  I was stating a FACT and if it PISSES YOU OFF, I don't give a sh-t!  Comprende, re-t*ard?

If I was a WG employee I would probs own a ISU130. I would like a ISU130 especially because it has 400 more dpm vs the isu152. Hell  the .33 dispersion with 1.85 aim time... man such a beauty. 

However you seem to be mad. So what is the issue? Need to vent? If you do you could just vent all your salt over to your therapist or your mother if you can't afford one. 

I see you do give a "sh-t" why must you even care to reply to me if otherwise?

WolfAttack_1 #45 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 06:00

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 37814 battles
  • [-RS-] -RS-

View PostNiijima_Makoto, on Feb 17 2018 - 05:17, said:

If I was a WG employee I would probs own a ISU130. I would like a ISU130 especially because it has 400 more dpm vs the isu152. Hell  the .33 dispersion with 1.85 aim time... man such a beauty. 

However you seem to be mad. So what is the issue? Need to vent? If you do you could just vent all your salt over to your therapist or your mother if you can't afford one. 

I see you do give a "sh-t" why must you even care to reply to me if otherwise?

No, it really seems like you are kissing WGing's [edited]with your demeaning replies.   I get it, you want to be a forum troll and will continue to avoid the topic at hand.  Deny it, go ahead.

Niijima_Makoto #46 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 08:30

Major

• Players
  • 22001 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostWolfAttack_1, on Feb 16 2018 - 21:00, said:

No, it really seems like you are kissing WGing's [edited]with your demeaning replies.   I get it, you want to be a forum troll and will continue to avoid the topic at hand.  Deny it, go ahead.

Looks like somebody is mad. I like your donations towards my salt cup. 

What is the topic at hand? You giving a sh-t when you clearly said you weren't.

Asassian7 #47 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 08:56

Major

• Players
  • 25064 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostNiijima_Makoto, on Feb 16 2018 - 16:39, said:

I don't understand how people think somethings people say should be okay. Like earlier today somebody didn't understand how saying the T8 German LT is a Latin tank was bad.

Like PC culture is bad but some of y'all are terrible.

Well yes, but theres some weird selective moderation going on.

Several months back, i got my first ever chat ban, for the one offensive comment (the dreaded R word that means stupid person) I made to a player in an after battle PM, in which he spent a solid 30 minutes consistently sending me every single insult, rude word, offensive name, under the sun. I kid you not. He then reported me, and I got the ban. The mods didnt seem to care about his language though. 

So while i agree with you, it needs to be at least fair and consistent. 

Niijima_Makoto #48 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 09:17

Major

• Players
  • 22001 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostAsassian7, on Feb 16 2018 - 23:56, said:

Well yes, but theres some weird selective moderation going on.

Several months back, i got my first ever chat ban, for the one offensive comment (the dreaded R word that means stupid person) I made to a player in an after battle PM, in which he spent a solid 30 minutes consistently sending me every single insult, rude word, offensive name, under the sun. I kid you not. He then reported me, and I got the ban. The mods didnt seem to care about his language though. 

So while i agree with you, it needs to be at least fair and consistent. 

There is another user calling people the n word for not agreeing with them. Idk where did it went. It was complaining about being game banned and chat banned.(?) Well dunno what to say for that, probs WG didn't look through the chat log and just based it off a screenie.

Although I would've just let the person spew. I've let a borsig spew at me over a matter of days. The guy was mad that I used APCR vs his thinly armored borsig. I was a charioteer with the 105 gun.

Asassian7 #49 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 13:09

Major

• Players
  • 25064 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostNiijima_Makoto, on Feb 17 2018 - 20:17, said:

There is another user calling people the n word for not agreeing with them. Idk where did it went. It was complaining about being game banned and chat banned.(?) Well dunno what to say for that, probs WG didn't look through the chat log and just based it off a screenie.

Although I would've just let the person spew. I've let a borsig spew at me over a matter of days. The guy was mad that I used APCR vs his thinly armored borsig. I was a charioteer with the 105 gun.

Oh, I did let him spew at me. I was having fun with him, my insult was used in a mocking/humourous way, not in an angry way.

I mean, technically i deserved the ban, if not for this, for other stuff Ive said in the past (though I myself am trying to stop using insults like that) but what annoyed me most is I got a ban from one line in a PM where the other guy was spewing so much stuff at me, including the word I got banned for. 

Its sort of like when a bully punches you at school, and you both get a detention for it. (I reported him back when I got banned, so he totally got one as well with what he was saying)

Niijima_Makoto #50 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 13:36

Major

• Players
  • 22001 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostAsassian7, on Feb 17 2018 - 04:09, said:

Oh, I did let him spew at me. I was having fun with him, my insult was used in a mocking/humourous way, not in an angry way.

I mean, technically i deserved the ban, if not for this, for other stuff Ive said in the past (though I myself am trying to stop using insults like that) but what annoyed me most is I got a ban from one line in a PM where the other guy was spewing so much stuff at me, including the word I got banned for. 

Its sort of like when a bully punches you at school, and you both get a detention for it. (I reported him back when I got banned, so he totally got one as well with what he was saying)

I just let them rant on. Because less you react to them in a annoyed manner more pissed they get. That borsig guy was saying stuff like killing me in real life and such, notsee stuff. But he spewed and spewed and just disappeared. All because my charioteer shot apcr at him. I choose my words to respond well so that I don't have anything to blame. It helps me avoid bans in many games and allows the second party to always look like a fool. 

TankFullOfBourbon #51 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 14:46

Major

• Players
  • 27109 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostNecrodemus, on Feb 16 2018 - 05:25, said:

WG governs its business like the KGB govern Russia

You talk negative about WG, bamm your thread gets archived.

there is no freedom of speech with WG like you get with "GOOD" companies

You mean Texas. This is Texas you know?

Arkai #52 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 16:16

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35373 battles

View PostStriker_70, on Feb 16 2018 - 15:20, said:

You're contradicting yourself.  To succeed as a team is not to insult the people who don't perform to your expectations.  I've seen this happen many times in team sports and all it usually does is either make those team members even worse, or drives them off to do other things where they're not going to be insulted for trying to have some fun.

Every team that is successful would have long ago ditched all players who produced at anywhere the level of the average WoT player.

The problem is really not the players fault to be honest, it's the cornerstone of the free to play gaming scheme to have fodder that is fed to the good players. The game is DESIGNED to allow you to fail up through the tiers.

However, you CAN'T make me not have a complete sense of contempt for the 50k match, 300 win8 player.

R_Razor #53 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 17:07

Captain

• Players
  • 8059 battles
  • [_DDM] _DDM

View PostArkai, on Feb 17 2018 - 10:16, said:

Every team that is successful would have long ago ditched all players who produced at anywhere the level of the average WoT player.

The problem is really not the players fault to be honest, it's the cornerstone of the free to play gaming scheme to have fodder that is fed to the good players. The game is DESIGNED to allow you to fail up through the tiers.

However, you CAN'T make me not have a complete sense of contempt for the 50k match, 300 win8 player.

You're right, that's your parents fault for raising you to believe that people that are bad at a video game are worthy of contempt. 

IVilKilU #54 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 18:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23628 battles
  • [BS_BS] BS_BS

:facepalm:

Asassian7 #55 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 21:40

Major

• Players
  • 25064 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostNiijima_Makoto, on Feb 18 2018 - 00:36, said:

I just let them rant on. Because less you react to them in a annoyed manner more pissed they get. That borsig guy was saying stuff like killing me in real life and such, notsee stuff. But he spewed and spewed and just disappeared. All because my charioteer shot apcr at him. I choose my words to respond well so that I don't have anything to blame. It helps me avoid bans in many games and allows the second party to always look like a fool. 

You shot standard ammo at him and he got that mad? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Niijima_Makoto #56 Posted Feb 17 2018 - 21:50

Major

• Players
  • 22001 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostAsassian7, on Feb 17 2018 - 12:40, said:

You shot standard ammo at him and he got that mad? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He thought I used gold to shoot his paper thin tank. As most 105 mm guns at t7 to T9 has apcr as their "gold" but the Brits drinking tea and such thought HESH is better. 

Iron_Soul_Stealer #57 Posted Feb 18 2018 - 01:25

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles
  • [JEDI9] JEDI9

As I already mentioned on another, tragically similar thread, if anyone out there would like to know what I find truly entertaining {even more so than the 2 pages of silly thread banter we've all had to endure}, it's this:

*It's the dumb look on peoples' faces once they finally realize that their online digital footprint is forever...and every single word they ever typed over the internet is being saved and archived, and absolutely can, and... eventually will be traced back to them. Yep, and it's no longer a question of "if" this will happen...it's simply a matter of when.

Yes, I can certainly see a typical job interview {in the not too distant future} where an applicants name is 'googled' by an interviewer, and then... "lo and behold"...POOF! Every mean-spirited, cowardly, and hateful word and comment that person has ever typed over the "anonymous" internet will be immediately brought up onto a big screen for everyone in the room to see. Yep, I find the digital-footprint-karma very entertaining.

So remember, people...

*The online digital footprint you leave behind is forever. Tread wisely.

WolfAttack_1 #58 Posted Feb 18 2018 - 01:30

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 37814 battles
  • [-RS-] -RS-
Niijima_Makoto seems to think people take him seriously with a pic that is reminiscent of WGing pedifiles.

Niijima_Makoto #59 Posted Feb 18 2018 - 01:46

Major

• Players
  • 22001 battles
  • [MIKU] MIKU

View PostWolfAttack_1, on Feb 17 2018 - 16:30, said:

Niijima_Makoto seems to think people take him seriously with a pic that is reminiscent of WGing pedifiles.

Okay I'll bite the bait.

You do know the name and a picture matches?

And she is very intelligent unlike you. 

Beta_Tester_2009 #60 Posted Feb 18 2018 - 05:43

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 12401 battles
cause mods never accept that game is going down

Edited by Beta_Tester_2009, Feb 18 2018 - 05:44.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users