Jump to content


Is there a mod or website that shows who has or does not have a prem account while in battle?

wargaming casino distinguishing easy kills

  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Nunya_000 #21 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 16:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 21138 battles
  • 13,772
  • [PACNW] PACNW
  • Member since:
    09-20-2013
Wow....proof that some people will look for any excuse they can think of.

black_colt #22 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 16:26

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4287 battles
  • 2,970
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostScrappyDH, on Feb 18 2018 - 23:09, said:

Is there a mod or website that would be able to show who has or does not have a prem account in their tank in battle?

 

I would like to be able to buy a prem account and i'm not willing to do that unless i know what I am being separated from in battle, those who have, and those who have not.

 

If this would would be introduced I would pay for it and the gold tanks and a prem account and gold shots gold reserves ect, basically i would go premium 100% as a 6 year basic account player.

 

I think this is a big change because I have been here a long time and you know that  I know that this casino is getting gross.

 

Why stop there.

 

Why not have a separate game where you need to spend legal tender to just to log in?

 

Why not have USD 500 vehicles that guarantee that you win any battle?

 

If they did that - then you would probably pXXX and moan that there are not enough players and you are waiting five minutes to get into a battle.

 

 



Da_Craw #23 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 16:35

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 27552 battles
  • 3,185
  • [DOG5] DOG5
  • Member since:
    05-30-2014
He just wants to know who to call "Wallet warrior" when they pwn him.

black_colt #24 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 16:40

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 4287 battles
  • 2,970
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View Postket101, on Feb 18 2018 - 23:32, said:

Premium accounts are not about being special snowflakes.  They're for making more credits and XP.  That's it.  That's all of it (apart from the Garage, as stated above).  In game terms, in playing the actual game, whether the account is premium or not is meaningless.  The game mechanics are the same for everyone.  There's one pool of waiting players, those sitting waiting for a match, and it doesn't make one iota of difference as to whether the player has a premium account or not.

 

Anyone, whether they have a premium account or not, can purchase premium items, too.  Nothing stops you from doing that, except your income.

 

Also Premium accounts and vehicles fund the game which allow for many individuals to play for free.

 

I recognize that I, as an individual who has purchased a Premium account and vehicle, subsidize individuals that want to play without spending legal tender on the game and am OK with that.

 

Why?

 

Because it:

 

1) Allows Wargaming to make a profit [not wrong with that]

2) Have funds to improve the game - e.g. consolidate servers in an attempt to improve performance, update the game to new technologies, etc.

3) Provides for a very diverse player base - you need free-to-play players. Not sure of the percentage of free-to-play players but if it is a majority then think what your game experience would be like if they were missing ...

4) I like the game [Yes - there are some frustrating aspects of the game]

5) Have limited time to play and do not mind spending legal tender [as I have the means to do so] to advance more quickly

 

If individuals want a pay-to-play game - then go code one yourselves and see how that goes ...

 

NOTE: Just to be clear I want and appreciate free-to-play players in the game and am in no way suggesting that the game would be good without them.

 

 


Edited by black_colt, Feb 19 2018 - 16:56.


Blackhorse_One_ #25 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 17:00

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 6307 battles
  • 1,386
  • [HHT] HHT
  • Member since:
    12-30-2017

View PostDa_Craw, on Feb 19 2018 - 10:35, said:

He just wants to know who to call "Wallet warrior" when they pwn him.

 

 

There it is ...



Markd73 #26 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 17:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 32795 battles
  • 5,311
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostScrappyDH, on Feb 19 2018 - 07:09, said:

Is there a mod or website that would be able to show who has or does not have a prem account in their tank in battle?

 

I would like to be able to buy a prem account and i'm not willing to do that unless i know what I am being separated from in battle, those who have, and those who have not.

 

If this would would be introduced I would pay for it and the gold tanks and a prem account and gold shots gold reserves ect, basically i would go premium 100% as a 6 year basic account player.

 

I think this is a big change because I have been here a long time and you know that  I know that this casino is getting gross.

 

View PostScrappyDH, on Feb 19 2018 - 08:19, said:

get me the mod ill get you the money im asking for tools not directions to the lemming train station.

 

Your hypothesis appears to be based on a faulty premise. What evidence makes you think that a premium account gets treated differently in the MM?

Gurdy2383 #27 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 17:30

    Captain

  • Players
  • 50638 battles
  • 1,126
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012
Here's my take on this: The OP has been using the excuse of pay-to-win players to account for all of his shortcomings for years in this game. Now he wants to start paying-to-hopefully-win, and doesn't want anyone to know that he's a hypocrite.

__WarChild__ #28 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 17:34

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 32644 battles
  • 5,913
  • [OPIC] OPIC
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017
FYI - I have 550 Days of Premium Account left and YES, that is Gold that I am shooting at you.  

ScrappyDH #29 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 18:48

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 34026 battles
  • 60
  • [TIER2] TIER2
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

Thanks everyone for your opinions, it reminds me of this http://www.prisonexp.org/

 

Aside from your opinions though, i would pay for a mod that gave me the info i wanted, not what you want me to have, regardless if you think i need it or if you have no use for it.


Edited by ScrappyDH, Feb 19 2018 - 18:51.


the_dude_76 #30 Posted Feb 19 2018 - 20:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 34173 battles
  • 5,148
  • [GSRM] GSRM
  • Member since:
    12-27-2011

View PostScrappyDH, on Feb 19 2018 - 17:48, said:

Thanks everyone for your opinions, it reminds me of this http://www.prisonexp.org/

 

Aside from your opinions though, i would pay for a mod that gave me the info i wanted, not what you want me to have, regardless if you think i need it or if you have no use for it.

 

Well no one is going to waste their time making a mod for one person even if it were possible... Which, in this case, it is not. There is no way to know what sort of account other players have nor should there be.

Pipinghot #31 Posted Feb 20 2018 - 22:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 25960 battles
  • 10,457
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    11-20-2011

View PostScrappyDH, on Feb 19 2018 - 12:48, said:

Thanks everyone for your opinions, it reminds me of this http://www.prisonexp.org/

Warning: Persecution complex detected.



ScrappyDH #32 Posted Feb 20 2018 - 22:29

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 34026 battles
  • 60
  • [TIER2] TIER2
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View Postthe_dude_76, on Feb 19 2018 - 19:00, said:

 

Well no one is going to waste their time making a mod for one person even if it were possible... Which, in this case, it is not. There is no way to know what sort of account other players have nor should there be.

 

Why?

_Tsavo_ #33 Posted Feb 20 2018 - 23:05

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 46222 battles
  • 19,715
  • [BRVE] BRVE
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostScrappyDH, on Feb 20 2018 - 16:29, said:

 

Why?

 

well, for one, you cannot check someone else's premium account status

High_Caliber #34 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 18:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29239 battles
  • 597
  • [GAZOO] GAZOO
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

View PostScrappyDH, on Feb 19 2018 - 01:09, said:

Is there a mod or website that would be able to show who has or does not have a prem account in their tank in battle?

 

I would like to be able to buy a prem account and i'm not willing to do that unless i know what I am being separated from in battle, those who have, and those who have not.

 

If this would would be introduced I would pay for it and the gold tanks and a prem account and gold shots gold reserves ect, basically i would go premium 100% as a 6 year basic account player.

 

I think this is a big change because I have been here a long time and you know that  I know that this casino is getting gross.

dude all a premium acct does is give you extra credit and experience that's all it does not help your skill recent wn8 = 831.  with 33000 battles his highest tier is a 9. displays the difference between premium and non-premiumRecent WN8831


Edited by High_Caliber, Feb 21 2018 - 18:21.


ScrappyDH #35 Posted Mar 17 2018 - 02:01

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 34026 battles
  • 60
  • [TIER2] TIER2
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010
To future readers, Id like to have the mod, thank you! please pm me with mod info, ill be here when WoT goes to the grave.

24cups #36 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 16:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 24500 battles
  • 4,172
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013
I don't think you get it. The information you are requesting is not available for a mod to access. It's private to each individual player.
Next you can ask for a mod to access everyone's password.

ScrappyDH #37 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 16:38

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 34026 battles
  • 60
  • [TIER2] TIER2
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View Post24cups, on Mar 21 2018 - 15:24, said:

I don't think you get it. The information you are requesting is not available for a mod to access. It's private to each individual player.
Next you can ask for a mod to access everyone's password.

 

you might be correct at the moment but there is nothing to say that wargaming wont sell you out tomorrow. Perhaps in 2 years when the devs want to eat again there might be more talented information available than what is currently on display.

GeorgePreddy #38 Posted Mar 21 2018 - 16:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 14680 battles
  • 13,520
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

View PostScrappyDH, on Mar 21 2018 - 12:38, said:

 

you might be correct at the moment but there is nothing to say that wargaming wont sell you out tomorrow. Perhaps in 2 years when the devs want to eat again there might be more talented information available than what is currently on display.

 

Genuinely curious... why do you care who has and who does not have premium time ?

ScrappyDH #39 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 15:25

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 34026 battles
  • 60
  • [TIER2] TIER2
  • Member since:
    11-04-2010

View PostGeorgePreddy, on Mar 21 2018 - 15:53, said:

 

Genuinely curious... why do you care who has and who does not have premium time ?

 

I would like to know who does or does not have premium account in battle because of several tactical reasons.

 

 #1 if some one is playing premium time then they are more likely to afford  the costs of premium consumables (doesn't matter the type) and would behoove me to make platoons in battle more frequently so that i may achieve brothers in arms and crucial contributions more frequently.

 

#2 Reroll. Lots of players reroll and many of them reroll with cheats and some of them reroll with premium and cheats, the rest leave and don't matter. (see Reason #1)

 

#3 Account age and longevity including prem time spent. Having knowledge of prem time from an account will provide more scope on valuable data such as personal score, damage, spotting, ect compared to what is currently shown.  This can be seen as time spent exceeding standard XP markers of a basic account. Example: A basic account in 1 battle where a score of 100xp was achieved remains at 100 however premium time in the same battle will exceed 130xp (as an example, this also includes free xp conversion as well as crew, the most important XP).

 

#4: Business of my own. It could concern others but probably would not concern others since i seem to be the only lemming asking for this data; strangely confusing to me, regardless, it is the scene.

 

#5 https://worldoftanks...ay-policy-0318/ this shouldn't even have to be explained,.

 

#6 (Please see Profile Image for further clarification)


Edited by ScrappyDH, Mar 22 2018 - 21:14.


ket101 #40 Posted Mar 23 2018 - 01:43

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • 9,404
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
  • Member since:
    01-10-2011

View PostScrappyDH, on Mar 23 2018 - 00:25, said:

 

I would like to know who does or does not have premium account in battle because of several tactical reasons.

 

 #1 if some one is playing premium time then they are more likely to afford  the costs of premium consumables (doesn't matter the type) and would behoove me to make platoons in battle more frequently so that i may achieve brothers in arms and crucial contributions more frequently.

 

#2 Reroll. Lots of players reroll and many of them reroll with cheats and some of them reroll with premium and cheats, the rest leave and don't matter. (see Reason #1)

 

#3 Account age and longevity including prem time spent. Having knowledge of prem time from an account will provide more scope on valuable data such as personal score, damage, spotting, ect compared to what is currently shown.  This can be seen as time spent exceeding standard XP markers of a basic account. Example: A basic account in 1 battle where a score of 100xp was achieved remains at 100 however premium time in the same battle will exceed 130xp (as an example, this also includes free xp conversion as well as crew, the most important XP).

 

#4: Business of my own. It could concern others but probably would not concern others since i seem to be the only lemming asking for this data; strangely confusing to me, regardless, it is the scene.

 

#5 https://worldoftanks...ay-policy-0318/ this shouldn't even have to be explained,.

 

#6 (Please see Profile Image for further clarification)

 

1. Smacks of stat padding, to be perfectly honest.

 

2. Rerolls aren't necessarily users of premium accounts any more than anyone else.

 

3. Don't see any correlation, to be honest.  Age of account and existing stats will tell you what you want without knowing if they have a premium account or not.

 

4. Your business, sure.

 

5. Premium account users aren't cheating.  No more than anyone else.  Possibly less.  No need to cheat as much if you can afford to pay your bills.

 

6. Paranoia.  Premium account users don't get any in-game benefits.  All the tanks are the same, regardless.  There's far more real benefit in paying for 100% crews than running a premium account.  And you can pay for 100% crews without a premium account.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users