79 replies to this topic

ShadowPatriot #1 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 14:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18790 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-

Clans With The Most Lands

https://s3.amazonaws...252371/land.jpg

Shadow Comments: Wargaming new attempt to make the global map fair failed badly. The bigger clans that were to fight over the high paying lands. just went and took over the low income lands that was ment for the lower clans to fight over to make some gold. These are the clans that is killing world of tanks fast. I can see holding 3 pieces of land at once. but why over 5 pieces of land ?  Only thing your doing is making more and more clans quit clan wars. 

The Leadership Board:

https://s3.amazonaws...371/goldone.jpg

Shadow Comments: Another war gaming crash and burn. This leadership only benefits the top clans. to give them a bonus I bet you after stage two is done. we will see the same clans.

My Last Comments: If these bigger clans care about world of tanks so badly. I would suggest them to start to share with all clans. if not. You will see a lot of clans stop doing clan wars. And since total war arena goes into open beta in a few days. You will see a lot of clan which to that game by wargaming. Most clans that did battle on tier 6 clan wars a year ago. already went to warships. 

I could name all the clans that left, but their to many to name. Most players and commanders i been talking to, say they not doing clan wars anymore after this season. Most are rebuilding their clan communities on other games since they see world of tanks will be gone in 3 years.

So it up to these top clans to start sharing the global map and rewards. if not , you will be losing a game you love because you guys think wargaming cares about tanks in North America ?  Not really. Wargaming have the EU server with more players, why you think they brought back tier 8.  , here in the states, WG is more focus on Total War And Warships.  They already have a backup plan here encase They have to pull the plug on Tanks In the states.

So the more you top clans be greedy the more you kill world of tanks.  

talonsfire #2 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 14:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 37997 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

Why should they share? They have all worked hard to get where they are in terms of skill and knowledge of the game.  

What other competitive competition game out there where teams / individuals share the rewards? EVE doesn't, PUBG doesn't, do you go to a ESL Event and share in the rewards the winning team earns?  No you don't. The global map is that competition, you need to earn it by beating clans and taking their land. If you want to share land, then diplo with other clans.

P.S. stop using 'bigger clans', we all are the same size. The difference is level of skill.

Desert_Fox_1969 #3 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 15:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 29346 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

I agree with talonsfire..............unless WG specifically forces in the rules that only Clans with a certain Clan Rating can fight for low income provinces all provinces are up for grabs by any Clan. 

It is a competition and the best get higher rewards.  

NewportReb #4 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 15:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31955 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

OP : Taken from your clan page....

"UM-R - are for players who are outcasts,
don't have the right meta tanks , win8 or age and are called
a bunch of [edited]ters.
We are here to show everyone, that stuff don't matter.
We are here to work togather and show the top clans, a bunch of worthless, nobodies,
can come togather and go toe to toe with them in clans wars,
advances and Skirmishes. "

Ok so I see your plan A of using non meta tanks to show the "top clans" that you can go toe to toe with them has gone a little sideways on you. Is your plan B to come to the forums and say that sharing is caring?

Also its together not togather....unless your clan was going to go out and pick something up or was going to do a meet up.

Edited by NewportReb, Feb 21 2018 - 15:13.

raymee101 #5 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 15:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 63333 battles
  • [AORT] AORT
lol, its like the claws clan is always ready to pounce on anyone that mentions upper clans and break them down.  good for you claws

Bad_Oedipus #6 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 15:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 40766 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD
I believe this event is called Clan Wars, not Clan Fair Redistribution of Gold According to Wants.

raymee101 #7 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 15:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 63333 battles
  • [AORT] AORT
i think what he meant was some clans are able to go for the big cash on south of map but take smaller ones too, case in point being mahou has landing zones at the top of the map which are worth almost nothing to them, but they are keeping lower end clans off the map by limiting those drop zones since lower clans cant beat them for the spot.  just an example, and im only guessing at his full meaning. wargaming said they intended one map but they put the higher value targets in the south so the upper clans would fight for those, they thought the smaller gold properties would be open to lower clans, didnt happen like they thought, rarely does.

_Promote_Synergy_ #8 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 15:24

Captain

• Players
  • 16125 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

Do you you want a participation award? Cause it sounds like you do.

Honestly, no we don't have to share the map one bit. It is up to you and your clan to get good enough to challenge the top clans on the map. Learn how to call and how to use the current tank meta to your advantage.

Hellsfog #9 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 15:28

Major

• Players
  • 34649 battles
  • [_SF_] _SF_

View PostShadowPatriot, on Feb 21 2018 - 08:11, said:

Clans With The Most Lands

https://s3.amazonaws...252371/land.jpg

Shadow Comments: Wargaming new attempt to make the global map fair failed badly. The bigger clans that were to fight over the high paying lands. just went and took over the low income lands that was ment for the lower clans to fight over to make some gold. These are the clans that is killing world of tanks fast. I can see holding 3 pieces of land at once. but why over 5 pieces of land ?  Only thing your doing is making more and more clans quit clan wars. 

The Leadership Board:

https://s3.amazonaws...371/goldone.jpg

Shadow Comments: Another war gaming crash and burn. This leadership only benefits the top clans. to give them a bonus I bet you after stage two is done. we will see the same clans.

My Last Comments: If these bigger clans care about world of tanks so badly. I would suggest them to start to share with all clans. if not. You will see a lot of clans stop doing clan wars. And since total war arena goes into open beta in a few days. You will see a lot of clan which to that game by wargaming. Most clans that did battle on tier 6 clan wars a year ago. already went to warships. 

I could name all the clans that left, but their to many to name. Most players and commanders i been talking to, say they not doing clan wars anymore after this season. Most are rebuilding their clan communities on other games since they see world of tanks will be gone in 3 years.

So it up to these top clans to start sharing the global map and rewards. if not , you will be losing a game you love because you guys think wargaming cares about tanks in North America ?  Not really. Wargaming have the EU server with more players, why you think they brought back tier 8.  , here in the states, WG is more focus on Total War And Warships.  They already have a backup plan here encase They have to pull the plug on Tanks In the states.

So the more you top clans be greedy the more you kill world of tanks.  

I guess those players and clan commanders you spoke to didn't know about the different wars that are going on. You're welcome to join in but that would require more effort than begging in a forum whine. 

P.S.  You know what is really killing this game is WG pandering to casuals with idiot proof tanks and corridor maps which require no thought or creativity. 

Edited by Hellsfog, Feb 21 2018 - 15:30.

Bad_Oedipus #10 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 15:29

Captain

• -Players-
  • 40766 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

View Postraymee101, on Feb 21 2018 - 09:24, said:

i think what he meant was some clans are able to go for the big cash on south of map but take smaller ones too, case in point being mahou has landing zones at the top of the map which are worth almost nothing to them, but they are keeping lower end clans off the map by limiting those drop zones since lower clans cant beat them for the spot.  just an example, and im only guessing at his full meaning. wargaming said they intended one map but they put the higher value targets in the south so the upper clans would fight for those, they thought the smaller gold properties would be open to lower clans, didnt happen like they thought, rarely does.

I believe that this particular clan is doing a mission to kill X number of tanks.  They go to cheap landing places to get easy 15 kills.  In return, victims get a taste of their tactics.  

Desert_Fox_1969 #11 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:02

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 29346 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View Post_Promote_Synergy_, on Feb 21 2018 - 09:24, said:

Honestly, no we don't have to share the map one bit. It is up to you and your clan to get good enough to challenge the top clans on the map. Learn how to call and how to use the current tank meta to your advantage.

No need to be rude about it. 

The intend by WG may have been there but the execution failed. To give lower skilled clans a chance on the global map to gain properties maybe WG need to restrict certain properties based on Clan Ratings. 

For higher skilled clans I don't see much satisfaction in ROFLstomping lower skilled clans as there really is no challenge in that. 

NewportReb #12 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31955 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Feb 21 2018 - 07:02, said:

The intend by WG may have been there but the execution failed. To give lower skilled clans a chance on the global map to gain properties maybe WG need to restrict certain properties based on Clan Ratings. 

For higher skilled clans I don't see much satisfaction in ROFLstomping lower skilled clans as there really is no challenge in that. 

​As of right now, there are 9 provinces on the global map without anyone on them including a group of 5 that are linked. 

Edited by NewportReb, Feb 21 2018 - 16:15.

Hellsfog #13 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:23

Major

• Players
  • 34649 battles
  • [_SF_] _SF_

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:02, said:

Getting a free hand out isn't going to make your clan any better and it's hard to feel sympathy when there are open provinces and others with some pretty bad clans sitting on them. 

Da_Vinci #14 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36153 battles
  • [PZMOE] PZMOE

Top clans are killing the game, but they're also killing themselves after each campaign.

Plenty of top clans since the first campaign have died after the campaign ended.

While most of what OP said is wrong, there is definitely a problem with clan wars and clans in general.

Obviously people in those top clans will disagree with you OP, since they're doing well.

BigDollarBillz #15 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:42

Major

• Players
  • 37038 battles
  • [NEON_] NEON_

Honestly it isn't even about holding land. It should be about battling other clans and having a little fun. We have made over 15k in gold since CW has started and not taken one landing. If you want to make gold and not a top30 clan, then just focus on the clan task. Nothing is just handed to you in this world, not even in a video game.

Edited by BigDollarBillz, Feb 21 2018 - 16:48.

Desert_Fox_1969 #16 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:43

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 29346 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:23, said:

Getting a free hand out isn't going to make your clan any better and it's hard to feel sympathy when there are open provinces and others with some pretty bad clans sitting on them. 

What's free if lower skilled clans have to competed over a low income territory? You do not get the point of restricting territories based on Clan Ratings. Low skill Clan for low income territories. High Skill Clans for High income territories.

I don't think any of the lower skilled clans expect a handout but it would be nice if they would have a chance to get some crumbs of the pie. 

Just like in Sports you have different levels of leagues. We can't all be as good of players/Clans as the top ones. 

Devildog8 #17 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:46

Major

• Players
  • 10478 battles
  • [XILES] XILES

View Post_Promote_Synergy_, on Feb 21 2018 - 08:24, said:

take your participation trophy crap and shove it, so tired of hearing it, you know damn well over half the clans on this server cant compete with the more skilled clans, quit saying [edited] 

ViolentViolet #18 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:53

Major

• Players
  • 53706 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

Are you friggin Kidding me? Its not like we are doing our nails while collecting gold. we have fought 70 battles since CWS has been up. Actual Battles. CLAWS has battles with 4-6 different clans a night. We are friendly with lots of "smaller" (because yes, all clans are maxed out at 100 players so technically we are all the same size) clans, and many have pulled off the map because they are actually attacked by other "small" clans- Not Us. Mahou has fought 124 battles in the last 12 days. How could that clan not Deserve to earn the most gold? Their Players are using their time, their credits, their gold, to fight those battles. So yeah, Claws players who have worked hard to get on average 29 tier Xs, and show up night after night despite Win or Loss, to participate on a global map that is paying like 20% of what it use to- Get upset when you make it sound like all we do is bully the less active Clans around us. Because for us, This crap takes work, all the way from the average tanker who shows up to fight, up to the Leadership of clans who have to manage everything. Plus I think you slightly Irk the "top" clans when you call us a top clan, since Stat Wise we dont make the top 10 list. I am barely a Greenie. We are technically a Little Clan. 

Top 10 Clans
Position Clan Members WN8
#1 -G- 94 2958
#2 MAHOU 94 2846
#3 OTTER 99 2772
#4 YOUJO 99 2597
#5 VILIN 93 2579
#6 CHAI 96 2516
#7 200IQ 61 2504
#8 RELIC 90 2489
#9 R-7 87 2391
#10 HAVOK 84 2352

BigDollarBillz #19 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:54

Major

• Players
  • 37038 battles
  • [NEON_] NEON_
We ran into Mahou Saturday night. Going in we knew what was going to happen. We took pride in just being able to kill a few of their guys even though one was in arty. We didn't get pissed because they shredded us like lettuce. We took it as a learning situation. Win or lose if we have the people on, we will fight any clan.

Hellsfog #20 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:56

Major

• Players
  • 34649 battles
  • [_SF_] _SF_

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:43, said:

What's free if lower skilled clans have to competed over a low income territory? You do not get the point of restricting territories based on Clan Ratings. Low skill Clan for low income territories. High Skill Clans for High income territories.

I don't think any of the lower skilled clans expect a handout but it would be nice if they would have a chance to get some crumbs of the pie. 

Just like in Sports you have different levels of leagues. We can't all be as good of players/Clans as the top ones. 

There are currently open provinces on the global map. 

There are currently provinces occupied by clans at around your clan's level. 

Go make an effort to take land, some of it unoccupied, and stop whinging. 

View PostDevildog8, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:46, said:

take your participation trophy crap and shove it, so tired of hearing it, you know damn well over half the clans on this server cant compete with the more skilled clans, quit saying [edited] 

It's hard when your clan can't beat an unoccupied province. There is the link to the global map https://na.wargaming.net/globalmap/?link_place=wotp_link_main-menu. Go and conquer the undefended. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users