10/10 post

Gamisou #62 Posted Feb 24 2018 - 03:45

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14249 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

View Postloki1968, on Feb 23 2018 - 23:43, said:

Posted Image

I filled that out 100 times and no one ever gets back to me!

Edge_of_Insanity #63 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 16:32

Captain

• Players
  • 17949 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Feb 23 2018 - 00:06, said:

You will never see us here at SBW cry over not having and holding land. We just want to battle win or lose. Yep we are baddies but we will give it our all every match.

Like, Can you guys PLEASE breed.

In all seriousness, you guys have the right attitude, the right mentality, and will over time move in the right direction. Keep it up!

ViolentViolet #64 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 16:49

Major

• Players
  • 51819 battles

View Postmrmojo, on Feb 22 2018 - 22:01, said:

Didn't claws drop down from tier 10 to farm the lower levels last season "because it was easier"  Well done.

CLAWS played tier 8 CWS only when they first opened the new map (from using chip stacks to divisions) not because it was easier- but because after doing the math (Yes whenever WG launches a new season map I run Numbers before I make decisions) I noticed that WG had shifted much more gold to the tier 8 section of the map than the tier 10. We made a ridiculous amount of gold, more than almost all of the tier X map clans.

But if you are curious, Season 5 CWS- 

CLAWS finished 1st

Season 6 we finished 2nd. 

So far for Season 7 we aren't even on the board. Due to continuous Wars with Multiple clans we have been struggling this season. ;-)

We still might hit the board, we haven't decided yet. Its taken us a bit to get back to fielding our regular # of teams, but last night attendance was at an all time high so we are on our way. 

I am wondering where the "because it was easier" was quoted from? The only thing easier about fighting on the tier 8 map was the ridiculous amount of gold that was available at the time. It is not easier for half my clan to buy back their tier 8s and gold down their crews for them. It is not easier for leadership to manage 3-6 teams out a night. The amount of chipping that goes with that is not easier. Along with the fact that we are a tier X clan wars clan, and prefer to play Xs. 

But overall, considering the clans we compete with- I do feel we have done well. Several of my guys know very much how it feels to continuously fight with players who have 1k+ recent on you. I think anyone watching the global map recently would agree we have worked to be where we are at. It is normal to see our battle counter at 12+ battles. Most clans do not get hit by 5-7 different clans a night and remain on the map. I know our tank depth gives us an advantage but I believe it is really mostly just the stubbornness of our tankers and their willingness to do whatever is best for the team.  lol on our coms during a battle you will hear a tanker "If our meds push here- I will die for sure" ... and then you hear the caller yelling "Go Go GO!". (that guy did die for sure) but we did win. Many of our players came to CLAWS from "smaller" clans, and I think its those roots of being the underdog in a battle, going in just to do your very best, that gets us through the hard grind times. 

That being said, if anyone out there is leadership of a smaller clan, and maybe have questions about chipping, map crap, or diplo crap, campaign event crap, or even recruiting, I *might* be able to give some helpful tips/ and or advice. I am just an EO in CLAWS, but I've done recruiting forever and am pretty familiar with the map. Just hit me up in game.

m0nk3ysaurusrex #65 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 19:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 30556 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
You guys know there is a way to play 15v15 tier 10 and it is ELO based matchmaking right? Advances are a great way to build and learn. Unfortunately if you don't put in the effort to learn, you wont improve. Like other people said, just do the clan tasks. A lot of the clans that own all the land on the global map wont even be ranked in that so "smaller clans" can make their gold there and it will be more "fair".  But honestly all the butt hurt stuff will always happen, people always want to be the top of a smaller heap in this game, like in tier 6 and tier 8 clan wars when that was part of the global map. Even there, "Smaller clans" would do well on the tier 6 map and then start advertising they were a "top clan" and get mouthy with other clans that were trying to learn. At the end of the day the global map IS end game game play, where crew skills and team tactics are king, and those who put in the effort to get better and work on crew skills will be rewarded. If you are here for rewards (gold) then don't complain that others are doing it better than your group and winning all the gold. If you are playing the game for the enjoyment and to have clan wars fights and learn as a group, great! But if this is not the way it works then why would anyone spend the time to improve and play the game. Silly topic. If you want more, work for it. Otherwise, play strongholds and just enjoy the game for what it is. Global map is not the place for "equality" or catering to new/stubborn players. I should add to this so there isnt someone getting triggered at me that I dont mind helping others learn, it is good for the game to have people wanting to improve and progress through the game. But only those who are willing to learn/improve and not people who just blame things on mods/lag/fairness/other silly excuses. 

Tolos #66 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 18:02

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • [GDF] GDF

View PostShadowPatriot, on Feb 21 2018 - 13:11, said:

Clans With The Most Lands

https://s3.amazonaws...252371/land.jpg

Shadow Comments: Wargaming new attempt to make the global map fair failed badly. The bigger clans that were to fight over the high paying lands. just went and took over the low income lands that was ment for the lower clans to fight over to make some gold. These are the clans that is killing world of tanks fast. I can see holding 3 pieces of land at once. but why over 5 pieces of land ?  Only thing your doing is making more and more clans quit clan wars. 

The Leadership Board:

https://s3.amazonaws...371/goldone.jpg

Shadow Comments: Another war gaming crash and burn. This leadership only benefits the top clans. to give them a bonus I bet you after stage two is done. we will see the same clans.

My Last Comments: If these bigger clans care about world of tanks so badly. I would suggest them to start to share with all clans. if not. You will see a lot of clans stop doing clan wars. And since total war arena goes into open beta in a few days. You will see a lot of clan which to that game by wargaming. Most clans that did battle on tier 6 clan wars a year ago. already went to warships. 

I could name all the clans that left, but their to many to name. Most players and commanders i been talking to, say they not doing clan wars anymore after this season. Most are rebuilding their clan communities on other games since they see world of tanks will be gone in 3 years.

So it up to these top clans to start sharing the global map and rewards. if not , you will be losing a game you love because you guys think wargaming cares about tanks in North America ?  Not really. Wargaming have the EU server with more players, why you think they brought back tier 8.  , here in the states, WG is more focus on Total War And Warships.  They already have a backup plan here encase They have to pull the plug on Tanks In the states.

So the more you top clans be greedy the more you kill world of tanks.  

Or alternatively. 

Clans like yours could stop being awful.

Yes I know im late to the party, but I had to say it.  

BigDollarBillz #67 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 22:50

Major

• Players
  • 36196 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

Another thing clans like mine can do is, to watch where clans with similar talent and ability are dropping. Then drop there where there is potential for several battles to be played on the landing. Yeah it would be nice for clans like mine to have 3 landings per night to fight clans with the same talent. But then how would we get better, if we wasn't fighting the better clans. Just throwing out some ideas. I would love to see the map get busy with lots of clans doing cw again at tier 10. We beat a clan last week that we shouldn't have. We had a draw the other night against a clan that should have rolled us. We made one mistake that turned a win into a draw.

These better clans that have the land don't make these mistakes that we make here at SBW. That is why they can do well on the global map. SBW and Exiles will fight anyone on the map win or lose. You won't see us drown at the start, just to keep a clan from getting kills and so on. As I have said here at SBW we won't cry or make excuses. We aren't that good, we don't claim to be something we aren't. We welcome any and all battles, win or lose.

flintcoin #68 Posted Mar 01 2018 - 05:14

Major

• Players
  • 41506 battles
  • [BT] BT

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Feb 27 2018 - 21:50, said:

Another thing clans like mine can do is, to watch where clans with similar talent and ability are dropping. Then drop there where there is potential for several battles to be played on the landing. Yeah it would be nice for clans like mine to have 3 landings per night to fight clans with the same talent. But then how would we get better, if we wasn't fighting the better clans. Just throwing out some ideas. I would love to see the map get busy with lots of clans doing cw again at tier 10. We beat a clan last week that we shouldn't have. We had a draw the other night against a clan that should have rolled us. We made one mistake that turned a win into a draw.

These better clans that have the land don't make these mistakes that we make here at SBW. That is why they can do well on the global map. SBW and Exiles will fight anyone on the map win or lose. You won't see us drown at the start, just to keep a clan from getting kills and so on. As I have said here at SBW we won't cry or make excuses. We aren't that good, we don't claim to be something we aren't. We welcome any and all battles, win or lose.

​This guy will receive help where those who whine will receive nothing.

BigDollarBillz #69 Posted Mar 01 2018 - 08:09

Major

• Players
  • 36196 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

View Postflintcoin, on Feb 28 2018 - 23:14, said:

​This guy will receive help where those who whine will receive nothing.

We sure could use some help to correct our mistakes.

CozyToe #70 Posted Mar 05 2018 - 03:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5820 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Mar 01 2018 - 08:09, said:

We sure could use some help to correct our mistakes.

We tried to fix you Dollar....but well you won't go into the "thong incident".

SovietMemeBear #71 Posted Mar 06 2018 - 16:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22853 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostShadowPatriot, on Feb 22 2018 - 14:08, said:

one thing I find funny, you guys holding land on the global map.  us lower clans passing you guys up on the clan wars ranking.  That something we can rub in those top clans faces at the end.  :D  UM-R ranked 38th 

Oh wow, 38th. Only 300k Victory Points behind being in a relevant position. 

ShadowPatriot #72 Posted Mar 07 2018 - 07:50

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18752 battles
  • [UM-R] UM-R

View PostSovietMemeBear, on Mar 06 2018 - 10:54, said:

Oh wow, 38th. Only 300k Victory Points behind being in a relevant position. 

my clan is now ranked 27th :D

ShadowPatriot #73 Posted Mar 07 2018 - 14:57

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18752 battles
  • [UM-R] UM-R

On Another Note, Goonz, have been stalking my clan on clan wars drops. 

After I made this post, there guys came into my teamspeak, I forget what went down. 

We fought them in a clan wars fight and defeated them. Next day, in a tournament, before 

the fight in round 2 against them, They started to troll our teamspeak.

Had like 8 members of them. Come into our ts, with the name of UM-R Sucks, [edited]Stalker, and a few other names.

My admins banned them. After fight, their commander came to our teamspeak

You guys need a mentor. ect ect [edited]nonsense. I brush him off.

After that day. I noticed 5 mins before our drops. they drop on the same landings as us.

Sad when a top clan have to troll a low level clan like this. 

Edited by ShadowPatriot, Mar 07 2018 - 14:58.

SovietMemeBear #74 Posted Mar 07 2018 - 15:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22853 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostShadowPatriot, on Mar 07 2018 - 01:50, said:

my clan is now ranked 27th :D

Considering theres only about 5/10 decent clans on the server, not really that impressive. You guys are now 350k VP away from being anywhere near a relevant position. 

SovietMemeBear #75 Posted Mar 07 2018 - 15:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22853 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO

View PostSovietMemeBear, on Mar 07 2018 - 09:50, said:

Considering theres only about 5/10 decent clans on the server, not really that impressive. You guys are now 350k VP away from being anywhere near a relevant position. 

This is also really impressive

156 (33.33%)

Edited by SovietMemeBear, Mar 07 2018 - 15:54.

RenamedUser_1023665662 #76 Posted Mar 08 2018 - 19:50

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3857 battles
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5
this thread is toxic

Devildog_8 #77 Posted Mar 12 2018 - 16:33

Major

• Players
  • 9863 battles
  • [BOLTS] BOLTS

View PostR4GING_4LL4H_HU_AKB4R, on Mar 08 2018 - 12:50, said:

this thread is toxic

it is, it has only turned into a top clan bashing lower clan and vise versa name calling crapfest, shouldn't really expect anything less tho

Devildog_8 #78 Posted Mar 13 2018 - 16:24

Major

• Players
  • 9863 battles
  • [BOLTS] BOLTS

View PostCozyToe, on Mar 04 2018 - 20:30, said:

We tried to fix you Dollar....but well you won't go into the "thong incident".

Tell us more :P

BigDollarBillz #79 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 03:01

Major

• Players
  • 36196 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

View PostDevildog8, on Mar 13 2018 - 10:24, said:

Tell us more :P

Cozy has a fetish wanting men to wear a pink poke a dotted thong with poop stains. He a little on the sick side. That is why he has to ride in the back of the short bus.

CozyToe #80 Posted Mar 15 2018 - 02:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5820 battles
  • [SBW] SBW

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Mar 14 2018 - 03:01, said:

Cozy has a fetish wanting men to wear a pink poke a dotted thong with poop stains. He a little on the sick side. That is why he has to ride in the back of the short bus.

It's fluorescent pink, you should know that by now...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users