Jump to content


Clan Wars Season 7 Results After Day 12


  • Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Devildog8 #21 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostViolentViolet, on Feb 21 2018 - 09:53, said:

Are you friggin Kidding me? Its not like we are doing our nails while collecting gold. we have fought 70 battles since CWS has been up. Actual Battles. CLAWS has battles with 4-6 different clans a night. We are friendly with lots of "smaller" (because yes, all clans are maxed out at 100 players so technically we are all the same size) clans, and many have pulled off the map because they are actually attacked by other "small" clans- Not Us. Mahou has fought 124 battles in the last 12 days. How could that clan not Deserve to earn the most gold? Their Players are using their time, their credits, their gold, to fight those battles. So yeah, Claws players who have worked hard to get on average 29 tier Xs, and show up night after night despite Win or Loss, to participate on a global map that is paying like 20% of what it use to- Get upset when you make it sound like all we do is bully the less active Clans around us. Because for us, This crap takes work, all the way from the average tanker who shows up to fight, up to the Leadership of clans who have to manage everything. Plus I think you slightly Irk the "top" clans when you call us a top clan, since Stat Wise we dont make the top 10 list. I am barely a Greenie. We are technically a Little Clan. 

 

Top 10 Clans
Position Clan Members WN8
#1 -G- 94 2958
#2 MAHOU 94 2846
#3 OTTER 99 2772
#4 YOUJO 99 2597
#5 VILIN 93 2579
#6 CHAI 96 2516
#7 200IQ 61 2504
#8 RELIC 90 2489
#9 R-7 87 2391
#10 HAVOK 84 2352

 

 

 

Hate to correct you but Claws is ranked 10th on the server...just FYI

Devildog8 #22 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 16:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 21 2018 - 09:56, said:

 

There are currently open provinces on the global map. 

There are currently provinces occupied by clans at around your clan's level. 

Go make an effort to take land, some of it unoccupied, and stop whinging. 

 

 

It's hard when your clan can't beat an unoccupied province. There is the link to the global map https://na.wargaming.net/globalmap/?link_place=wotp_link_main-menu. Go and conquer the undefended. 

 

 

 

Coming from the guys who waiting till the last second to chip on our land to come take it from a lessor clan with other clans in your skill level in your reach, yeah tell me all about it Hell

Desert_Fox_1969 #23 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:11

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 26719 battles
  • 606
  • [TAC-D] TAC-D
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:56, said:

 

There are currently open provinces on the global map. 

There are currently provinces occupied by clans at around your clan's level. 

Go make an effort to take land, some of it unoccupied, and stop whinging. 

 

 

It's hard when your clan can't beat an unoccupied province. There is the link to the global map https://na.wargaming.net/globalmap/?link_place=wotp_link_main-menu. Go and conquer the undefended. 

 

 

 

Again no need to be rude about it. I am not whining. I couldn't care less. I am participating in a general discussion about how to make things better. If you get a hard on ROFLstomping lower skilled clans..........have fun. 

BigDollarBillz #24 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 2,916
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
Another way to make gold is every other week finish in the top 15 for the week. That week will start again Monday. We have only done it once since we have been doing cw 4 or 5 seasons ago I believe. We look at holding land to be useless for us. Even if we took a piece, we would have to pull off the next day. Like the past 2 nights we have only been able to do one landing, because we didn't have enough on through the night.

Devildog8 #25 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Feb 21 2018 - 09:54, said:

We ran into Mahou Saturday night. Going in we knew what was going to happen. We took pride in just being able to kill a few of their guys even though one was in arty. We didn't get pissed because they shredded us like lettuce. We took it as a learning situation. Win or lose if we have the people on, we will fight any clan.

 

We fight every night, dont complain about it either, were actually ranked higher in skill points then other good clans, and have earned some decent gold, dont have a issue with it, but I do agree that the map could be better sorted for lower skilled clans and mid skilled clans, earning land isnt about gold to us, its about accomplishments, we fight hard to accomplish this every night, and if we come againts MAHOU we fight them the same, of course we know we will be shredded, but we dont back down and if we can take a few with us, butter on the bread :)

Desert_Fox_1969 #26 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:15

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 26719 battles
  • 606
  • [TAC-D] TAC-D
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013

View PostDevildog8, on Feb 21 2018 - 11:12, said:

 

We fight every night, dont complain about it either, were actually ranked higher in skill points then other good clans, and have earned some decent gold, dont have a issue with it, but I do agree that the map could be better sorted for lower skilled clans and mid skilled clans, earning land isnt about gold to us, its about accomplishments, we fight hard to accomplish this every night, and if we come againts MAHOU we fight them the same, of course we know we will be shredded, but we dont back down and if we can take a few with us, butter on the bread :)

Agree. 



Mojo_Riesing #27 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:18

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17770 battles
  • 721
  • [ACATS] ACATS
  • Member since:
    11-26-2011

.


Edited by Mojo_Riesing, Jun 07 2018 - 16:15.


Devildog8 #28 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostMojo_Riesing, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:18, said:

It's been said before but it remains true that putting all players/clans in one bucket has the same result.  The bigger and more successful clans take the land, the lesser skilled and smaller clans don't.  This is fine for league or pro play, but given that MOST player that is not an option.  Strongholds does offer a lot but the same problem exists. 

 

No one expects Jr Varsity players to go up against Varsity, no one expects either to play NFL or Major League baseball either...yet...hordes of people actively play at those levels (and yes....spending real money to do so).  Why can these lesser groupings of players succeed?  They are not forced to play with the far more advanced. This give them time (and positive reinforcement) to learn and grow...and eventually move up a rung on the pecking order.

 

In WoT...you will not gain all of these skills generally in Pub matches.  You won't gain them by being constantly whipped by players beyond their skill level.

 

WarGaming needs to:

  • Have clear levels of play for Strongholds and Clan Wars...that EXCLUDE the more proficient/skilled.
  • Let Clans grow beyond the 99 member limit.  Some of these "Clans" are in fact mega-Clans of several hundred players.  This does not appear to have been WG's intention.  Alliances are one thing, corporate Clans another.
  • Maintain a Tier X only game play function AND limit it to players of xxxx rating.  This should appease those who passionately desire the "ultimate" level....though i wonder how many of them will last when playing ONLY in their peer group!
  • Prohibit gold ammo in Clan Wars/Strongholds

 

A lot of folks are concerned and rightfully that the game is fading, dying even.  It will take more than graphics improvements to change that if true.  Keeping people excited about playing is key to keeping the game vital.  Enhanced play options should be available at several levels of play.

 

  

 

Well said Mojo, and something a lot people have been fighting for.

BigDollarBillz #29 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 2,916
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostDevildog8, on Feb 21 2018 - 11:12, said:

 

We fight every night, dont complain about it either, were actually ranked higher in skill points then other good clans, and have earned some decent gold, dont have a issue with it, but I do agree that the map could be better sorted for lower skilled clans and mid skilled clans, earning land isnt about gold to us, its about accomplishments, we fight hard to accomplish this every night, and if we come againts MAHOU we fight them the same, of course we know we will be shredded, but we dont back down and if we can take a few with us, butter on the bread :)

 

View PostDevildog8, on Feb 21 2018 - 11:12, said:

 

We fight every night, dont complain about it either, were actually ranked higher in skill points then other good clans, and have earned some decent gold, dont have a issue with it, but I do agree that the map could be better sorted for lower skilled clans and mid skilled clans, earning land isnt about gold to us, its about accomplishments, we fight hard to accomplish this every night, and if we come againts MAHOU we fight them the same, of course we know we will be shredded, but we dont back down and if we can take a few with us, butter on the bread :)

 

One thing that would help clans like ours is come together on the map with about 7 clans. Any clan that has multiply landings in the same time zone and just attack the crap out of them. That is how clans like ours can make difference on the map. It works I have seen it work. But one thing I don't believe in is that diplo crap. One clan always gets stabbed in the back. So we don't do it or partake in any over throws or any of that crap. These better clans all have other clans to help them out. But I understand your point on holding land then a top 30 clan holds its drop for until the last minute just to drop and take your land. Take AO for example they took a piece and several didn't waste anytime dropping on them.

 

We felt the same about taking a piece of land in our first two seasons. But it just isn't worth the headache unless you can hold 6 or 8 pieces. What was it 3 seasons ago when they had the two tier 10 fronts. We stayed up in the Northern front fighting the better clans while a ton was in the southern front. I'll offer what little knowledge I have to help any clan. But as far as teaming up with several I just won't do it. But if you want to attack these better clans you need other clans to help.



Devildog8 #30 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:25, said:

 

 

One thing that would help clans like ours is come together on the map with about 7 clans. Any clan that has multiply landings in the same time zone and just attack the crap out of them. That is how clans like ours can make difference on the map. It works I have seen it work. But one thing I don't believe in is that diplo crap. One clan always gets stabbed in the back. So we don't do it or partake in any over throws or any of that crap. These better clans all have other clans to help them out. But I understand your point on holding land then a top 30 clan holds its drop for until the last minute just to drop and take your land. Take AO for example they took a piece and several didn't waste anytime dropping on them.

 

We felt the same about taking a piece of land in our first two seasons. But it just isn't worth the headache unless you can hold 6 or 8 pieces. What was it 3 seasons ago when they had the two tier 10 fronts. We stayed up in the Northern front fighting the better clans while a ton was in the southern front. I'll offer what little knowledge I have to help any clan. But as far as teaming up with several I just won't do it. But if you want to attack these better clans you need other clans to help.

 

yeah not in on the diplo either, I agree not too much honor among some, I think its a good idea, we have also tried to stay on the northern front and only chip on land that would gain us Victory points and maybe some free gold for the guys who work their butts off every night.

Devildog8 #31 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:11, said:

 

Again no need to be rude about it. I am not whining. I couldn't care less. I am participating in a general discussion about how to make things better. If you get a hard on ROFLstomping lower skilled clans..........have fun. 

 

Remember if you dont agree with him your a whiner, and yes, yes they do

BigDollarBillz #32 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 2,916
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
I had the pleasure of jumping over into TAC'D's ts the other night and meeting a few of the players along with the commander. They seemed to be really good people. What the commander and I both seen is our clans are a lot a like. We both are filled with disabled people who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, and old. For me I would rather surround myself with good people over someone who is just a complete a$$ because they know they are good at a video game. I'm not saying all the top clans are A$$es but we all know there are a few that is. Just like I have seen some lower skilled clans the same way. We have to admit some of just don't have the twitch reflexes like the young cats do anymore.

Devildog8 #33 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:34, said:

I had the pleasure of jumping over into TAC'D's ts the other night and meeting a few of the players along with the commander. They seemed to be really good people. What the commander and I both seen is our clans are a lot a like. We both are filled with disabled people who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, and old. For me I would rather surround myself with good people over someone who is just a complete a$$ because they know they are good at a video game. I'm not saying all the top clans are A$$es but we all know there are a few that is. Just like I have seen some lower skilled clans the same way. We have to admit some of just don't have the twitch reflexes like the young cats do anymore.

 

says you I have the reflexes of a sloth a fast sloth :P

 

And please feel free to hop on our TS, be a pleasure to meet you, or anyone else



Hellsfog #34 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 33056 battles
  • 4,930
  • [_SF_] _SF_
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostDevildog8, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:59, said:

 

Coming from the guys who waiting till the last second to chip on our land to come take it from a lessor clan with other clans in your skill level in your reach, yeah tell me all about it Hell

 

I will tell you about it.  Your clan was in the way.  I guess since you lost a battle you can't land anywhere else and have to cry on the forums.  GG.

 

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Feb 21 2018 - 11:11, said:

 

Again no need to be rude about it. I am not whining. I couldn't care less. I am participating in a general discussion about how to make things better. If you get a hard on ROFLstomping lower skilled clans..........have fun. 

 

And, yet here you are whinging. 

 



Devildog8 #35 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:38, said:

 

I will tell you about it.  Your clan was in the way.  I guess since you lost a battle you can't land anywhere else and have to cry on the forums.  GG.

 

 

And, yet here you are whinging. 

 

 

LOL you just get more pathetic every word Hell, next time why don't you look us in the eye coward

 

Oh and the word your looking for is whining, not whatever you spelled there 



BigDollarBillz #36 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 2,916
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
Devildog used to clans like ours would get together in one or the others ts, go into a training room and help each other to come up with and work on strats. You don't see that much anymore in this game. Clans can always help each other get better and not do the diplo thing. But a lot of people lets pride get in the way of asking for help. A lot of life long friendships have been made in this game by doing that. There is plenty of things clans like ours could be doing, but we just don't. Some of the reasons may be just don't have the time, or can't get the people on to do it. But I have to run all of you gentlemen have a good rest of the day.

BigDollarBillz #37 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 36720 battles
  • 2,916
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostDevildog8, on Feb 21 2018 - 11:36, said:

 

says you I have the reflexes of a sloth a fast sloth :P

 

And please feel free to hop on our TS, be a pleasure to meet you, or anyone else

 

I'll take you up on that. I'll pm you our ts as well.

Devildog8 #38 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 10145 battles
  • 6,094
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Feb 21 2018 - 10:44, said:

Devildog used to clans like ours would get together in one or the others ts, go into a training room and help each other to come up with and work on strats. You don't see that much anymore in this game. Clans can always help each other get better and not do the diplo thing. But a lot of people lets pride get in the way of asking for help. A lot of life long friendships have been made in this game by doing that. There is plenty of things clans like ours could be doing, but we just don't. Some of the reasons may be just don't have the time, or can't get the people on to do it. But I have to run all of you gentlemen have a good rest of the day.

 

that sir would be a lot of fun, please dont mind me as I troll Hellsfog hes a moron 

 

But please come meet us, im sure you will find my clan a very fun and respectful group :)



Desert_Fox_1969 #39 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 17:57

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 26719 battles
  • 606
  • [TAC-D] TAC-D
  • Member since:
    12-22-2013

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 21 2018 - 11:38, said:

 

I will tell you about it.  Your clan was in the way.  I guess since you lost a battle you can't land anywhere else and have to cry on the forums.  GG.

 

 

And, yet here you are whinging. 

 

 

What part of discussion don't you understand? Get of your high horse. Just because you are good in a video game doesn't mean $hit to me. 

You do not know a thing about me. 

As BigDollarBillz noted I play for TAC-D and many of us are older and have disabilities, and I fall in both categories. So want to give me crap about it? 



Hellsfog #40 Posted Feb 21 2018 - 18:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 33056 battles
  • 4,930
  • [_SF_] _SF_
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostDevildog8, on Feb 21 2018 - 11:44, said:

 

LOL you just get more pathetic every word Hell, next time why don't you look us in the eye coward

 

Oh and the word your looking for is whining, not whatever you spelled there 

I didn't know that you are intimidated by unoccupied provinces, have hurt efeelings and don't know how to use a dictionary. That's a nice trifecta you've got working there.  I'm not sure how cowardice works into a pixel tank game or how we would look you in the eye but whatever makes you think you have ehonoure. The word is whinging and it describes you perfectly. 

 

View PostDesert_Fox_1969, on Feb 21 2018 - 11:57, said:

 

What part of discussion don't you understand? Get of your high horse. Just because you are good in a video game doesn't mean $hit to me. 

You do not know a thing about me. 

As BigDollarBillz noted I play for TAC-D and many of us are older and have disabilities, and I fall in both categories. So want to give me crap about it? 

 

 

And yet here you are posting in thread you don't care about. This tells me all anyone needs to know about you. By the way, the only person saying I'm good at this game is you.  I'm terrible but somehow you mange to be worse. 

 

 

 


Edited by Hellsfog, Feb 21 2018 - 18:45.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users