Jump to content


Perfect example of why tomatoes get chat raged (unreal ending)

bad players

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

LemmingRush #21 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 15793 battles
  • 2,782
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    04-17-2014
The best part about these forums is watching supposedly grown "men" insult each other over age

MrBigNose #22 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:02

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 13 battles
  • 23
  • Member since:
    02-23-2018
If people think that they can do something to irritate you in a battle, they will do it out of spite. They know that if the win is in their control, they just drive off a cliff or do something stupid like that to throw the win away. Those people get their jollies from ruining other's games.

NeatoMan #23 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 25782 battles
  • 17,646
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011

View PostSoTrue, on Feb 25 2018 - 18:48, said:

How about taking the effort to record the replay and put it up on youtube.  So we don't have to make the effort to download and watch....

How frikkin lazy are you?

 

How about you get with the times and download replays like every other intelligent person does.   ...or keep doing what the idiots do

 

View Postket101, on Feb 25 2018 - 19:18, said:

A meg or so worth of file is too much to download?  It's less than the video would take up.  And with the download, you can pause and view from different angles, something you can't do with a youtube video.

He likes posting videos, because that way he gets to show only the stuff he wants you to see.   He doesn't want you seeing any of that other stuff



R_Razor #24 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:03

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8042 battles
  • 1,686
  • [_DDM] _DDM
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013

View PostDirty_Camel, on Feb 25 2018 - 18:53, said:

 

Because in reality I don't really care if 'you' watch it. Someone will, and they will respond. Typical millennial thought process though, 'someone make it easier for me'.

 

Actually, running to the forums to whine about a 5 - 15 minute period of time spent in a GAME and insulting anyone you don't feel meets a certain "criteria" is far more common behavior for the Tide Pod generation than asking for someone to use commonly available tools to covey a point they bothered to post on an online message board. I'd wager you're probably one of the first to scream for "proof" or "replays" anytime someone post something you want to argue against. 

_Gungrave_ #25 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 42188 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostLemmingRush, on Feb 26 2018 - 02:02, said:

The best part about these forums is watching supposedly grown "men" insult each other over age

 

Its entertaining but after a while it just becomes sad and pathetic. Best part so far is OP's response to WhineMaker.

Cognitive_Dissonance #26 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 39223 battles
  • 6,153
  • [ANASS] ANASS
  • Member since:
    01-31-2013

View PostDirty_Camel, on Feb 25 2018 - 17:47, said:

After playing thousands of battles, the decision making process of horrible tankers STILL blows my mind. Win was locked in, tomato would rather drive off a cliff and drowned than win. And all you horrible tankers wonder why you get chat raged all the time? It's because you do stupid stuff like this! When someone puts in all kinds of work to get the win for 14 others, another just wants to get a kill for 20 Hp. I'm way too smart to understand a thought process equivalent to that of algae. Someone help me out here. An AFK tank won the battle.

Replay: http://wotreplays.eu/site/4194059#fjords-dirty_camel-bat_-ch_tillon_25_t


 

 

 

Breh, do you even lift, your chest and arms look kinda small.

WhineMaker #27 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 33672 battles
  • 3,631
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostDionysus_Zagreus, on Feb 25 2018 - 16:45, said:

 

There are tons of reasons to rage at other players.

 

Here's two of them:

 

1) Immaturity

2) Lack of self control

 

 

May your perma chat ban come swiftly... :ohmy:



Festung #28 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34732 battles
  • 290
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011
Players suicide because after losing one game after another they get the Stockholm syndrome and 'just want to end the suffering'. The constant loses also cause average players to not buy new tanks, I refer to a 30% win rate - why buy a new tank if that's the payback. Until WG fixes the MM, more and more players will camp and when the end is inevitable, suicide. Good players will have to carry the 'less than capable' players more and more or their win rate will also go down. Maybe all the good players should stop criticizing the tomatoes and petition WG to fix the MM. Camp or drive out and get killed right away.....Hmmmm!?! 

Dirty_Camel #29 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 02:45

    Captain

  • Players
  • 52954 battles
  • 1,905
  • [F-3] F-3
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013

View PostLemmingRush, on Feb 26 2018 - 02:02, said:

The best part about these forums is watching supposedly grown "men" insult each other over age

 

What's better is the amount of grown 'men' that think it's the best part about the forum :sceptic:

HalfPastZulu #30 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:02

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23844 battles
  • 817
  • [ITE] ITE
  • Member since:
    10-02-2013

View Postbockscar43, on Feb 25 2018 - 19:45, said:

Raging about team mate mistakes is like being up excretion tributary without the proper means of locomotion. Instead turn your frustration toward wots, they control the important aspects of the game. The player controls only one tank and all the money..
 
 
 


HottieHotPants #31 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:04

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8796 battles
  • 277
  • Member since:
    05-31-2016

Who did you pay off or sleep with to get a 12 minute game?

 

Your E75 player seemed excessively cautious, maybe not used to playing heavies.  One give away was him driving a heavy down a steep slope near water.  Think he got stuck and tried to find an alternate way out and drowned.     .....the learning process, eh!        Ya, another thing he didn't think of....if he would have just stayed stuck at least it would have been a draw.

 

Can someone please tell me the instructions at the beginning of the replays.  I try desperately to catch, read and comprehend them...but can't catch the instructions for the micro-second that they flash on

 

found it:        http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Replay


Edited by HottieHotPants, Feb 26 2018 - 04:28.


Hellsfog #32 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 33056 battles
  • 4,928
  • [_SF_] _SF_
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011
I hate to ask an on-topic question but how did you team lose to a tank that didn't move and didn't fire?  I can't watch the replay at the moment and curiosity is getting to me.

Dirty_Camel #33 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 52954 battles
  • 1,905
  • [F-3] F-3
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013

View PostR_Razor, on Feb 26 2018 - 02:03, said:

 

Actually, running to the forums to whine about a 5 - 15 minute period of time spent in a GAME and insulting anyone you don't feel meets a certain "criteria" is far more common behavior for the Tide Pod generation than asking for someone to use commonly available tools to covey a point they bothered to post on an online message board. I'd wager you're probably one of the first to scream for "proof" or "replays" anytime someone post something you want to argue against.

 

you spent more time reading this thread than it took me to make it., and you'd lose your 'wager' for the record.

Dirty_Camel #34 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:28

    Captain

  • Players
  • 52954 battles
  • 1,905
  • [F-3] F-3
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013

View PostHellsfog, on Feb 26 2018 - 03:25, said:

I hate to ask an on-topic question but how did you team lose to a tank that didn't move and didn't fire?  I can't watch the replay at the moment and curiosity is getting to me.

 

Last tank alive drove off a cliff into a lake to kill their arty... After he killed their arty and drowned...... the AFK enemy was the only one left alive

Dirty_Camel #35 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 52954 battles
  • 1,905
  • [F-3] F-3
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013

View PostSmirkingGerbil, on Feb 26 2018 - 02:17, said:

 

Breh, do you even lift, your chest and arms look kinda small.

 

It's all about that 'Badger Milk' Brah!

LeaveIT2Beaver #36 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:32

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31436 battles
  • 8,626
  • [J4F] J4F
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostDirty_Camel, on Feb 25 2018 - 18:47, said:

After playing thousands of battles, the decision making process of horrible tankers STILL blows my mind. Win was locked in, tomato would rather drive off a cliff and drowned than win. And all you horrible tankers wonder why you get chat raged all the time? It's because you do stupid stuff like this! When someone puts in all kinds of work to get the win for 14 others, another just wants to get a kill for 20 Hp. I'm way too smart to understand a thought process equivalent to that of algae. Someone help me out here. An AFK tank won the battle.

Replay: http://wotreplays.eu/site/4194059#fjords-dirty_camel-bat_-ch_tillon_25_t


 

 

 

Get over it. Its a  G A M E 

nuclearguy931 #37 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 75192 battles
  • 9,478
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostDirty_Camel, on Feb 25 2018 - 20:31, said:

 

It's all about that 'Badger Milk' Brah!

 

​Were you deprived of oxygen during childbirth?

Hellsfog #38 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 33056 battles
  • 4,928
  • [_SF_] _SF_
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011

View PostDirty_Camel, on Feb 25 2018 - 21:28, said:

 

Last tank alive drove off a cliff into a lake to kill their arty... After he killed their arty and drowned...... the AFK enemy was the only one left alive

 

Holy [edited]. I figured out who it was. How does it not get banned. 

Dirty_Camel #39 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:45

    Captain

  • Players
  • 52954 battles
  • 1,905
  • [F-3] F-3
  • Member since:
    11-29-2013

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Feb 26 2018 - 03:32, said:

 

Get over it. Its a  G A M E 

 

Get over it. Its a RANT

_Gungrave_ #40 Posted Feb 26 2018 - 03:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 42188 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Feb 26 2018 - 03:32, said:

 

Get over it. Its a 13+ GAME

 

You have to say it like Emperor





Also tagged with bad players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users