[1.0] Dev Q&A - Submit Questions Here!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
180 replies to this topic

vyle02 #81 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 16:35

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31922 battles
  • [BRT] BRT
What are the plans for tier 11 or 12 and what kind of time table might we be looking at? There are also rumors of eventual tiers 13-15 being added with a different combat and gamplay then the 1-12 tiers, almost like an exclusive end game, is there any truth to this?

Graywolf34 #82 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 16:45

Private

• -Players-
  • 14293 battles

View PostPhantomDragoon, on Feb 27 2018 - 14:53, said:

ARTY

When will WG write code that will keep Tier V and higher arty out of city maps, like Himmelsdorf?  Matches with 3 Tier X arty per side in Himmelsdorf leave 6 players with little contribution to the match as their Lines of Sight are very limited and usually rendered useless to team.
​The majority of WoT players have no concept of what arty brings to the game, and placing arty in city maps does not teach them anything different.  You have only handicapped teams and frustrated players.  Not good PR for game.

​Totally agree....well said.

Redworker11 #83 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 16:48

Private

• -Players-
  • 8230 battles

Q #1 Will we ever get the Weather system That World of Tanks Console has?

- Pc deserves such an awesome Immersion inducing system.

Q #2 Will we ever get very Dark Nightime Modes of maps?

- Factors such as Tank lights can be operated ( maybe just as visual only/ no camo is affected)

Q #3 i know this doesnt partake to the 1.0 update but will u still answer these please :)

LeaveIT2Beaver #84 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 16:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 37341 battles
  • [J4F] J4F
  • can we just keep ammo like it is and stop listening to whiners of all ranks?
  • is arty going to have another evolution?
  • Tanks from Israel would they be coming?
  • Can we make sure arty gets city maps on all tiers?  Why should they get preferential treatment when light tanks do not?

Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Feb 27 2018 - 16:58.

LeaveIT2Beaver #85 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 17:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 37341 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

View PostHeavyMetalSix, on Feb 26 2018 - 21:29, said:

Restore the T-22 med. to its pre-nerf state?  People rigged hard for the tank!

:trollface: awesome

Nobel_Wolf #86 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 17:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 18933 battles
  • [FILM] FILM

Alright here is my question.

Tank Customization when will the other tiers and non premium tanks be able to get painted?

will we ever be able to put names on the barrels of our tanks ( within reason )?

will we ever be able to add boxes, personnel bags, wood logs, spare tracks, sandbags, and the occasional concrete to the tanks?

thank you for your time i hope this can get answered.

Nobel_Wolf NA server

Hellsfog #87 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 17:17

Major

• Players
  • 38228 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

1. Although not strictly about update 1.0, can we get a system similar to ingame chat bans where forum posters will get an RO of increasing length for posts complaining about arty, MM or premium ammo. 

2. The imbalance in some maps has been aggravated in 1.0 (Arctic region is a good example) while other maps have become imbalanced (Erlenberg is a good example). Are any further map changes planned?

3. New maps, please.  New tank lines are great but new maps would be better. 

4. How long will it be before we can expect a nerf of the 268v4? Will that period be measured in time or in the value of the converted xp used to get the tank?

CiPeX #88 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 17:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 19897 battles
  • [101RM] 101RM

Questions:

Will the HUD be improved along with all the other graphics improvements.

HUD improvements will be a great ad-don with the new graphic system if possible

Just some suggestions but not limited to just this:

• Improved Mini Map with more detail & info
  • Improved Cross-air
  • Improved Allies vs Enemy List (Also  improved Tank Colors in this lists like TD(Blue) vs HT(Red/Gray) color) 
  • Spotted Vehicle Count
  • e.t.c

Also can we expect the KV-5/IS-6 etc to be improved in 1.0 or will it be in later updates?

Will there be a way to get tanks back like the "T28 HTC" when traded in for another tank?

Edited by CiPeX, Feb 27 2018 - 17:21.

Nobel_Wolf #89 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 17:20

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 18933 battles
  • [FILM] FILM

View PostNobel_Wolf, on Feb 27 2018 - 11:17, said:

Alright here is my question.

Tank Customization when will the other tiers and non premium tanks be able to get painted?

will we ever be able to put names on the barrels of our tanks ( within reason )?

will we ever be able to add boxes, personnel bags, wood logs, spare tracks, sandbags, and the occasional concrete to the tanks?

thank you for your time i hope this can get answered.

Nobel_Wolf NA server

PS. BRING BACK ALL CHAT PLZ so many funny comments

Nobel_Wolf #90 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 17:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 18933 battles
  • [FILM] FILM

View PostCiPeX, on Feb 27 2018 - 11:20, said:

Questions:

Will the HUD be improved along with all the other graphics improvements.

HUD improvements will be a great ad-don with the new graphic system if possible

Just some suggestions but not limited to just this:

• Improved Mini Map with more detail & info
  • Improved Cross-air
  • Improved Allies vs Enemy List (Also  improved Tank Colors in this lists like TD(Blue) vs HT(Red/Gray) color) 
  • Spotted Vehicle Count
  • e.t.c

Also can we expect the KV-5/IS-6 etc to be improved in 1.0 or will it be in later updates?

Will there be a way to get tanks back like the "T28 HTC" when traded in for another tank?

just use your tickets to et your T28 HTC back just ask them and trade in game credits for them

BlackFive #91 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 17:55

Major

• Players
  • 35163 battles
  • [_E_] _E_

Why introduce a PVE MODE?  MM already has a hard time with the current population... Why risk damage to the core of the business / game with a mode that will make Random Battles less enjoyable due to longer wait times, fewer players, etc? 

_Red_Saaryn_ #92 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 18:07

Captain

• -Players-
  • 22118 battles
  • [-IKR-] -IKR-
-can we choose the map? (When I get into a td without armor most maps are cities and when I get a heavy tank most are open fields with arty :d)

-for tanks like the is6 the pmm would be the same ending in most games tier 9 and rarely tier 8, even rarer tier 6 or it will see less tier 9 games?, would you just let it face tier 10 taking with it any enjoyment of the tank? (I only got it because I'm tired of always getting tier 10 battles in my tier 8 tanks but it's only downside is its penetration!)

- can we choose matches without arty?

- would be there a rebalance of tanks like Lowe? (That one really needs more alpha or more dpm, the armor isn't good but fair since it meets tier 10 and most people there spam HEAT)

-in some future can we get tier 6 or 8 ranked battles?

Thanks for the game you made and your time reading this

EL_COQUERO #93 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 18:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 44571 battles
  • [C-D-A] C-D-A
El MM sera mas equilibrado? y no como ahora que de un lado salen los mejores jugadores y los mejores clanes (todos juntos) y del otro todo lo contrario, produciendose una batalla muy corta,aburrida y frustrante.
Se podra contar con algum mecanismo que evite que los grandes clanes usen esos MODS que les dan posibilidad de no rebotar ningun disparo,que te dañen siempre modulos vitales o te hagan de una explotar la municion ?
Se podra reveer la experiencia obtenida, ya que en avances por mas que uno haga mas de 5k de daño con un AT, un mediano con un tercio de ese daño se lleva mejor experiencia,ni que decir si uno entra con Arty, pareceria que solo vale jugar con mediano y pesados.

Grimm_Nature #94 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 18:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 15572 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

Will the matchmaker be more skill-based? I've noticed that in about 80% of my battles, my team will consist of 46%-49% winrate plaryers and the enemy team will have 48%-56% players which results in a loss.

I think the MM should  be programmed to at least level out the teams a little bit otherwise the enemy team will get a win almost every time.

Edited by TIER45, Feb 27 2018 - 18:22.

Riker_SGT #95 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 18:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 38483 battles
  • [IHB] IHB
With the new version will you be able to give feedback to us when we report a player for an in game infraction? At this time I feel like reporting a player does no good at all. We never hear anything back at all. Like did anyone really look at the report? Was any action taken against the player called out? I think this is an area you should work on.

SteelNinja_MkII #96 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 18:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 35401 battles
Can you give us a rough time frame on when we will see completely new maps? Also, will you please bring Dragon Ridge back lols?! 

TankingTrucker #97 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 18:53

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36908 battles
  • [M-M-E] M-M-E

I downloaded the testserver for the first time because i am really excited about the new graphics engine.Everything looks spot on coming from an  ex Army tanker with the effects of the gun,the new map graphics look outstanding.But i did notice the tracks of the tanks look like its wot blitz or wot when its set at the lowest settings back with the oldest patch before anything was done to up the graphics.I have all the eye candy turned on and that is the only issue i can see.Is that something that is going to get worked on and just has not been done yet ? Also i noticed there was not a lot of people doing the test server no more than about 25K at any given time.Do you think it would be a possibility to give the people that do the test server bonds or some sort of reciprocation for taking the time to do the test server. I mean you have to download the test server and its the same size as downloading the full version of the game a second time,you have to set up the tanks again if they are newer tanks and you already own them in your standard account and lastly you get no credit for running any of the battles IE nothing towards your gun marks. 

Thank you so much for all the work you have put into the game because it's the only game i play and i hope its still around 20 to 30 years from now.Except you will probably be so advanced we will be driving around real tank with our computers lol.

Tankingtrucker N/A server

scamper0914 #98 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 18:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 16477 battles
  • [GNZX2] GNZX2
Please I'm begging you, undo that ****y nerf that you gave spgs, for old players like me, its so boring now, like some arties with so damn high caliburs do a lot more that 600 hp at max, it was fair before, now, their is almost no conciquince to camping, unlike most people i gave the new arty a chance, but i know how bad they are now, they aren't fun to play at all, your team sucks? to bad your gonna die anyway, and can you add more arty? on top of a unnerf, its just not fun at all to play, most people who bitched about arties never even played one, now theyre happy because now they suck, and now they are so bad that i wouldn't touch one with a damn 100 mile pole, across a lake, through a wall, and through a force field, and buff ALL light tank view ranges past teir 5, because when you cant see anything, its just plain misory, and add a lot more speed buffs to lts, you sacrifice ALL your armor for them, the least you can do is give them speed, and view ranges, they need to have a bigger viewrange is because, people who are willing to pay up to just 500 K credits can max it out, and if you make one wrong play behind a close bush to everything else, you will die before you can say, oh **** its not fun to play anything other than highteir TDS, and Meds and Heavies Please oh Wargaming I'm beggin you rebuff SPGS and Buff LTS past Teir 5 PLEAAASSEEEE I'm serious, this will encourage everyone to play the ARTY class again, and LT class, which no one likes anymore https://www.youtube....h?v=nZNLA320GlI that's just ONE example, before you even nerfed them more? what the heck WOT? and one last thing, add new stats, recent stats for your service record and other things like that, and use it for MM so its more even, and make sure they don't Suck on purpose, and please, once you rebuff and buff the bad you will have a fun game, and redo WOT in other ways, once your done don't stop their, expand opon these amazing things that we have already. and buff T34 and Super persh. like a TD it can do up to 10 x the damage of a SPG yet their just fine, but the SPGS have to get a nerf, i don't see your terrible logic

Martyman1 #99 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 19:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 26792 battles
  • [9-PDH] 9-PDH
It would be great if you could give an update on the server transfer to EU for EU residents. Ping is driving me nuts!

rotor200 #100 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 19:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 12880 battles
  • [D_S_F] D_S_F

I have a couple of questions:

- Are we ever going to see tournaments again on the NA server? (especialy 1v1)

- I think reducing the damage and shell cost of premium ammunition is a brilliant idea, will you consider it?

Thanks for your answers 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users