N.A.Server?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Pilgrim3 #1 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 05:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24461 battles
I was sent an invitation to join the latest update test on the EU server and accepted.
Is this beta test available on the NA server where I have a much better selection of tanks in the garage?
A link would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Augustus_Sohn #2 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 05:53

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 2705 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
Yes. I have been playing it for a week or so. It's a load of fun!

Ndtm #3 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 05:53

Major

• Players
  • 17376 battles
There is no different test server for each region, all regions play on the same test server (except SEA i think.. i don't think they have one at all) which is why you see _RU _NA _EU at the end of the player names while ingame.. the problem you're having (i'm guessing) is that you've got an account here on NA and also on EU both using the same email, the problem however is.. it seems to default to the eu account when that happens, from previous threads i've read about it, i don't know if having different passwords on either would help since it would be a bit weird for there to exist two accounts on the same server with the same email.. it wouldn't be able to distinguish between them... buuut.. since it is the test server it doesn't matter too much what kind of tanks you've already got since you can just spend the free exp you get to go down whatever line you want

Pilgrim3 #4 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 06:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24461 battles

View PostNdtm, on Feb 27 2018 - 16:53, said:

There is no different test server for each region, all regions play on the same test server (except SEA i think.. i don't think they have one at all) which is why you see _RU _NA _EU at the end of the player names while ingame.. the problem you're having (i'm guessing) is that you've got an account here on NA and also on EU both using the same email, the problem however is.. it seems to default to the eu account when that happens, from previous threads i've read about it, i don't know if having different passwords on either would help since it would be a bit weird for there to exist two accounts on the same server with the same email.. it wouldn't be able to distinguish between them... buuut.. since it is the test server it doesn't matter too much what kind of tanks you've already got since you can just spend the free exp you get to go down whatever line you want

Thank you, but, I use different addresses for each account.
I'm going to delete the EU client and try to get the NA one.

Ndtm #5 Posted Feb 27 2018 - 06:12

Major

• Players
  • 17376 battles

View PostPilgrim3, on Feb 27 2018 - 06:09, said:

Thank you, but, I use different addresses for each account.
I'm going to delete the EU client and try to get the NA one.

Well, if you really want to try it.. go ahead i suppose https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/update-1-0-3rd-beta/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users