• [PROF] PROF
are you the new trump btw?

Creeper_Peaper_Reeper #62 Posted Mar 03 2018 - 21:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9835 battles
  • [TURK_] TURK_

View PostDain_Ironfoot_, on Mar 03 2018 - 14:11, said:

He's simply wanting to keep people on the severs that they have the best ping on.  While personally it doesn't bother me and I don't think it is a good idea, it is still just completely ignorant to call people racist and xenophobic because of it.  However, I wasn't surprised at all because this seems to be the norm these days from certain groups of individuals.

Exactly. Any issues with someone and they are sexist or racist. I am so sick of this snowflake crap.

bockscar43 #63 Posted Mar 03 2018 - 21:46

Captain

• -Players-
  • 27941 battles
  • [PL1AR] PL1AR

View Postthrashmaniac999, on Mar 03 2018 - 21:32, said:

are you the new trump btw?

BTW are you the new fake news?

Markd73 #64 Posted Mar 03 2018 - 21:57

Major

• Players
  • 29367 battles

View Postbrenticusmaximus, on Mar 03 2018 - 18:28, said:

If I remember correctly, Latin American players were complaining about high ping and lag, so Wargaming decided to dedicate a LATAM test server to them. This new LATAM test server allows more smooth play with less lag for those Latin American players. So why are there many Latin American players still coming over to the USC server? I can see how many are on my team by using xvm, that is, if the players chose a flag icon.  I usually get 3-5 on my team in every game. Not only do they have higher ping and more lag on the USC server, but they are hindering everyone else's chances of winning by choosing a server that makes it more difficult for them to play on.

I can only think of 3 possibilities:

1) They autoconnect to the USC servers and don't know (which may happen, but  most likely won't result in 3-5 LATAM players on your team in every game for 50 games).

2) The player base is so bad on the LATAM server, so they switch servers to depend on better players from North America for more wins (even though they are now hindering those players they depend on for the win) - which is completely narcissistic

or

3) They are trolls.

My suggestion is to isolate the playerbase to their respective region, and not allow them to be parasitic and use other players from different servers to improve their win rate, all while being a detriment to those teams.

Wargaming needs to build a server wall.

No

Chicago_Deepdish #65 Posted Mar 03 2018 - 21:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 50164 battles
I think it is funny that the OP believes that because someone has a flag beside their name they must live in that country. He doesn't seem to understand that someone can be a certain race or ethnic background and live in the US.

Dead_Zombie #66 Posted Mar 03 2018 - 22:21

Major

• Players
  • 35526 battles
was on the LATAM server for about 12 games... seems to be alot of decent players in the higher tiers.. went 5 - 7, but it wasn't due to them all being bad players.. just like NA, they are botter that wargaming refuses to remove from the game. i guess it makes their player base numbers look higher then they really are.. funny when u have 5 players on ur team, and the names of them all are some form of fjhshskcmvkdl or jcjsokmxjsj  which is a total giveaway WG..

_kumicho_ #67 Posted Mar 03 2018 - 22:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 40814 battles

bigots will be bigots, while the vast majority of us can quickly see how ridiculous such an assertion is, there are a great many that still believe whites and everyone else arent equal... and worse, american whites have no equal. Thats all this crap is.. some american whitey saying he doesnt want to play with the brown people cause they're not (insert some bs here) to play with him.

I've been playing on the EU server a bit recently, and its the same crap with different haters and hatees like... whatever, its all bullcrap... stfu and play, seriously. i see bad players with lots of nationality flags, there are cool people and asshats from all over the globe. stop with the entitled bs. americans arent better. you dont get to be exclusive and alienate an entire Continent simply because your wn8 is 10 points higher and cant stand playing with dudes with high ping playing on crappy computers sitting on crappy networks.

piss off mate.

and for the rest of you bigots that keep upvoting this clown. Stop it, you'r entitlement is showing.

Isola_di_Fano #68 Posted Mar 03 2018 - 22:40

Major

• Players
  • 20967 battles

OP,

a lot of them are better than you and me, should we be excluded from the server ?

RoIito #69 Posted Mar 03 2018 - 22:47

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11051 battles
  • [TNKGG] TNKGG
I'm from Colombia (yes, south America) and I get a lot worse ping on latam than central, so should I and people from here be limited to play in latam with a lot worse player base and ping because you say so?

uberdice #70 Posted Mar 04 2018 - 00:42

Major

• Players
  • 24296 battles

You know, if you're not good enough to farm them when they come to USC, that's really your problem.

I mean I'm doing fine and my ping hovers around 240 on a good day.

Dogsoldier6 #71 Posted Mar 04 2018 - 03:03

Major

• Players
  • 56567 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View Postbrenticusmaximus, on Mar 03 2018 - 19:28, said:

If I remember correctly, Latin American players were complaining about high ping and lag, so Wargaming decided to dedicate a LATAM test server to them.

How many of them do you know personally? Any at all? I do and they are NOT all complaining.

This new LATAM test server allows more smooth play with less lag for those Latin American players. So why are there many Latin American players still coming over to the USC server?

Because a good number of them get better ping on the USC server, I know I have a number of them as friends.

I can see how many are on my team by using xvm, that is, if the players chose a flag icon.

You can put any flag you want there, so it doesn't mean anything. I was born in the US to Russian parents and would use the Russian flag in respect of my Heritage. Doesn't mean I am from Russia tho.

I usually get 3-5 on my team in every game. Not only do they have higher ping and more lag on the USC server,

Assumption on your part, you have nothing to back up this statement.

but they are hindering everyone else's chances of winning by choosing a server that makes it more difficult for them to play on.

Again assumption, you do not know if this is true or not.

I can only think of 3 possibilities:

1) They autoconnect to the USC servers and don't know (which may happen, but  most likely won't result in 3-5 LATAM players on your team in every game for 50 games).

2) The player base is so bad on the LATAM server, so they switch servers to depend on better players from North America for more wins (even though they are now hindering those players they depend on for the win) - which is completely narcissistic

or

3) They are trolls.

My suggestion is to isolate the playerbase to their respective region, and not allow them to be parasitic and use other players from different servers to improve their win rate, all while being a detriment to those teams.

Note the word parasitic by you. You, sir, are proving yourself a bigot with that statement.

Wargaming needs to build a server wall.

Your entire post is nothing but unfounded assumptions. Maybe we should build a Wall between the midwest players and those in Hawai'i. When I am working in Hawai'i, which I do for about half the year, my ping is 150-170, when I am on the mainland it is 40-50. Well we better build a wall between those Hawaiian 'parasites' and the USC server, right?

What we need to have WG build is a 'safe room' gaming area for all the snowflakes.

Mezurashi #72 Posted Mar 04 2018 - 06:21

• 2177 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Topic locked for being non-constructive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users