Jump to content


I was 1 win away from rank 9, then the work losing streak I've ever had in 6 years of playing......


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
287 replies to this topic

Jer1413 #281 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 01:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 43332 battles
  • 1,093
  • [RR13] RR13
  • Member since:
    02-24-2013

View PostStiffWind, on Mar 09 2018 - 21:57, said:

 

That's not what I'm saying, and you know it.  You just have no argument to make.  I took probability and statistics in college, and did quite well.  You probably took underwater basketweaving.

 

 

View PostStiffWind, on Mar 09 2018 - 22:04, said:

 

Leave him alone...I read in another thread that he has autism.


 

 

 

View PostStiffWind, on Mar 09 2018 - 22:05, said:

 

Because you have issues.

 

 

View PostStiffWind, on Mar 10 2018 - 00:21, said:

 

You speak as if anything you're good at is actually valuable in real life.

 

 

 

So many examples of your quality debating style....It's really quite fascinating.



spud_tuber #282 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 02:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 51097 battles
  • 6,249
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013
Partial off topic, though indirectly tied to a post in this thread.

Was it Shadora and StiffWind that were related?  I was thinking one or the other had said that StiffWind was Shadora's nephew, but my memory isn't too clear on the subject.  

If so, a few other questions arise.  I was thinking there was also an approximate age given in the same conversation?  Anyone happen to have a link?  Something StiffWind had said a few posts earlier has made me curious.

If not, does anyone remember which two "rigged MM" people were allegedly kin IRL?  Because if it wasn't these two, I'm curious who it was.

Jer1413 #283 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 05:21

    Captain

  • Players
  • 43332 battles
  • 1,093
  • [RR13] RR13
  • Member since:
    02-24-2013

View Postspud_tuber, on Mar 10 2018 - 01:42, said:

Partial off topic, though indirectly tied to a post in this thread.

Was it Shadora and StiffWind that were related? I was thinking one or the other had said that StiffWind was Shadora's nephew, but my memory isn't too clear on the subject.

If so, a few other questions arise. I was thinking there was also an approximate age given in the same conversation? Anyone happen to have a link? Something StiffWind had said a few posts earlier has made me curious.

If not, does anyone remember which two "rigged MM" people were allegedly kin IRL? Because if it wasn't these two, I'm curious who it was.

 

It was Shadora pretending that Suicidal-Fodder was his nephew, when really it was just his alter-ego.

 

Stiffy is just his own special little fellow.

 



spud_tuber #284 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 05:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 51097 battles
  • 6,249
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View PostJer1413, on Mar 09 2018 - 22:21, said:

 

It was Shadora pretending that Suicidal-Fodder was his nephew, when really it was just his alter-ego.

 

Stiffy is just his own special little fellow.

 

Thanks.  I couldn't remember for sure, but that makes sense.



StiffWind #285 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 06:17

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14780 battles
  • 2,071
  • [MOV] MOV
  • Member since:
    03-15-2017

View PostJer1413, on Mar 10 2018 - 01:32, said:

 

 

 

 

 

So many examples of your quality debating style....It's really quite fascinating.

 

I'm thrilled....simple minds are the easiest to entertain.

 



StiffWind #286 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 06:18

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14780 battles
  • 2,071
  • [MOV] MOV
  • Member since:
    03-15-2017

View Postspud_tuber, on Mar 10 2018 - 02:42, said:

Partial off topic, though indirectly tied to a post in this thread.

Was it Shadora and StiffWind that were related? I was thinking one or the other had said that StiffWind was Shadora's nephew, but my memory isn't too clear on the subject.

If so, a few other questions arise. I was thinking there was also an approximate age given in the same conversation? Anyone happen to have a link? Something StiffWind had said a few posts earlier has made me curious.

If not, does anyone remember which two "rigged MM" people were allegedly kin IRL? Because if it wasn't these two, I'm curious who it was.

 

Two?  Try at least half the playerbase.  We're just two of the more vocal.

 



Hellsfog #287 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 06:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 33056 battles
  • 4,928
  • [_SF_] _SF_
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011
Maybe the problem is that ranked battles didn't use tier 6 or less. 

spud_tuber #288 Posted Mar 10 2018 - 06:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 51097 battles
  • 6,249
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View PostStiffWind, on Mar 09 2018 - 23:18, said:

 

Two?  Try at least half the playerbase.  We're just two of the more vocal.

 

ROFL.  Did you really read that as my saying there  were only 2 "rigged MM" posters?  Go back and read it again, please.  "2 of" does not mean "only 2"....






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users