1.0: Game takes too long to load into a match...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

IndygoEEI #1 Posted Mar 07 2018 - 23:43

Major

• Players
  • 52606 battles
  • [NA-CL] NA-CL

Having issues with loading.  In 1st and 2nds iterations game loaded quickly.  Further

iterations I load in seconds after the match starts.

cloudwalkr #2 Posted Mar 07 2018 - 23:49

Major

• Players
  • 53242 battles
  • [SYNGZ] SYNGZ
Are you on a SSD?  I've seen others post about this issue and some of them switched to SSD and it solved their problem.

JakeTheMystic #3 Posted Mar 08 2018 - 00:00

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20342 battles
I've still got mine running off of a old HDD, haven't had any loading issues. It could be caused by something updating or installing in the background.

oldiowaguy #4 Posted Mar 08 2018 - 00:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 22290 battles
  • [4HIM3] 4HIM3
Been having this issue as well. Started after last update to CT. Also been having a major lag spike about 15-20 seconds into most battles that last 5 seconds or so where screen locks up but tank keeps going and doing movements that I haven't touched keys for. 

stalkervision #5 Posted Mar 08 2018 - 00:16

Major

• Players
  • 55250 battles
Yup - loading problems.

CJ_1601 #6 Posted Mar 09 2018 - 02:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 9689 battles

This issue definitely need some attention. It was one of the things as a know issue originally and then they said they fixed it and took it off the known issue list. Everything in the latest version of the test loads slowly, constantly loading into games well after the start countdown has ended (1-2 mins in) and the new fancy 'garage' takes just as long to load into. (The game textures are still loading in slowly as well, but that is a separate issue). I also tend to get that massive "lag spike" right after the battle starts as well. Again, this definitely needs to be looked at again, the solution is not to get an SSD, if Wargamming expects people to upgrade their PC's to play this update (especially considering they said "Oh don't worry, it will not only still be able to run on old PC's, it might even run better with the optimizations!) than expect a lot of people to leave.

CJ_1601 #7 Posted Mar 09 2018 - 02:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 9689 battles

This issue definitely need some attention. It was one of the things as a know issue originally and then they said they fixed it and took it off the known issue list. Everything in the latest version of the test loads slowly, constantly loading into games well after the start countdown has ended (1-2 mins in) and the new fancy 'garage' takes just as long to load into. (The game textures are still loading in slowly as well, but that is a separate issue). I also tend to get that massive "lag spike" right after the battle starts as well. Again, this definitely needs to be looked at again, the solution is not to get an SSD, if Wargamming expects people to upgrade their PC's to play this update (especially considering they said "Oh don't worry, it will not only still be able to run on old PC's, it might even run better with the optimizations!) than expect a lot of people to leave.

black_colt #8 Posted Mar 09 2018 - 03:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 3641 battles

View PostCJ_1601, on Mar 08 2018 - 17:36, said:

It is difficult for Wargaming and Forum members to suggest a resolution when you do not provide basic information - e.g. OS running and hardware specifications.

On my iMac [32GB RAM, Core i7, PCIe SSD and dedicated 4GB AMD RADEON R9 M395x running MS Windows 10 Pro] and Dell [16GB, Ryzen 7 1700, HDD for games, and 4GB AMD RADEON R570 running MS Windows 10 Pro] I am not experiencing that issue so that suggests that it may be specific to your OS version and hardware

Edited by black_colt, Mar 09 2018 - 03:46.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users