Jump to content


Sixth Sense Problem

Sixth Sense Sixth sense

  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

makiod #1 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 07:13

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 10253 battles
  • 1
  • [-TRB-] -TRB-
  • Member since:
    08-07-2011

Dear WG

I have been experiencing problems with sixth sense, not only in the test server but in the live server too.

My most recent experience, I was on Lakeville and had made my way to the middle in the WZ-132-1. Suddenly I am hit by a E-100 for 750 damage, bounce a grille 15 and then finished off by a FV4005. This all happened and my sixth sense did not go off at any stage of the battle. This tends to happen to me, I'm not sure if I am just not noticing it or if it's a bug but it has ruined alot of my games, plz respond

 

From Makiod



Morbii #2 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 07:24

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 47108 battles
  • 535
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

Sixth sense does not activate immediately.

 

I’ve also personally suspected/experienced that (at least sometimes) if you get hit before it goes off, then it won’t go off.

 



Isola_di_Fano #3 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 07:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 21819 battles
  • 3,578
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012
Takes 3 seconds to activate, or 2 seconds if you use bonds/directives.

monty50000 #4 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 09:47

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 36984 battles
  • 22
  • [HAVOK] HAVOK
  • Member since:
    06-30-2012

View PostMorbii, on Mar 11 2018 - 07:24, said:

I’ve also personally suspected/experienced that (at least sometimes) if you get hit before it goes off, then it won’t go off.

 

Could it be that your commander got killed?

Morbii #5 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 13:27

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 47108 battles
  • 535
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View Postmonty50000, on Mar 11 2018 - 00:47, said:

 

Could it be that your commander got killed?

 

Certainly a possibility, but it’s happened enough times that I’d be at least a little surprised to learn that that was always the case (though not in denial).

GeorgePreddy #6 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 13:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 14345 battles
  • 9,817
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

You get spotted by tanks pre-aimed at your location... bam bam bam, you're dead before the 3 second activation delay is up. 6th sense never has a chance to go off.

 

You get spotted by tanks pre-aimed at your location... bam, your commander gets knocked out  before the 3 second activation delay is up and therefore your 6th sense will never work until you revive him with a first aid kit.

 

Mysteries solved.



ArmorStorm #7 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 14:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 35384 battles
  • 7,735
  • [F__R] F__R
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostMorbii, on Mar 11 2018 - 00:24, said:

Sixth sense does not activate immediately.

 

I’ve also personally suspected/experienced that (at least sometimes) if you get hit before it goes off, then it won’t go off.

 

 

Maybe if your commander is killed?  Just spitballing here.

ArmorStorm #8 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 14:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 35384 battles
  • 7,735
  • [F__R] F__R
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View Postmakiod, on Mar 11 2018 - 00:13, said:

Dear WG

I have been experiencing problems with sixth sense, not only in the test server but in the live server too.

My most recent experience, I was on Lakeville and had made my way to the middle in the WZ-132-1. Suddenly I am hit by a E-100 for 750 damage, bounce a grille 15 and then finished off by a FV4005. This all happened and my sixth sense did not go off at any stage of the battle. This tends to happen to me, I'm not sure if I am just not noticing it or if it's a bug but it has ruined alot of my games, plz respond

 

From Makiod

 

If you are talking about the famous spotting bush, it could be veteran players simply blindshooting in response to THEIR sixth sense activating.

Red_Ensign #9 Posted Mar 11 2018 - 14:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 7328 battles
  • 6,411
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    02-14-2013

View Postmakiod, on Mar 11 2018 - 00:13, said:

Dear WG

I have been experiencing problems with sixth sense, not only in the test server but in the live server too.

My most recent experience, I was on Lakeville and had made my way to the middle in the WZ-132-1. Suddenly I am hit by a E-100 for 750 damage, bounce a grille 15 and then finished off by a FV4005. This all happened and my sixth sense did not go off at any stage of the battle. This tends to happen to me, I'm not sure if I am just not noticing it or if it's a bug but it has ruined alot of my games, plz respond

 

From Makiod

 

yes I've had that.  I even have recorded replays where 6th didn't go off.  I made another thread then about it and several people responded that they had the same happen to them.





Also tagged with Sixth, Sense, Sixth sense

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users