[ST] Changes to Clan Wars Reward Tanks

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

boxters #61 Posted Mar 15 2018 - 03:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 23491 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
well can someone explain me the stupid reason why the worst tier 10 CW reward tank is the only to receive buff and nerf while it just need some serious buff....... and as you guess I am talking about the T95E6...... this tank need the DPM buff they added to it its fine but same for engine power it will make it better but the standard shell pen, the hit point lost and the gun accuracy nerf is too much and this tank need love not to be destroyed as you made 3-4 years ago with the T26E4 SP that you even offered to give back its value in gold !!!!!  the thing the T95E6 would need to be as competitive with today's med tank like a Patton or like the best CW reward tank the 907 is the following thing.  1. make disappear the tumors on the top of the turret as you made for the M48 Patton !!!   2. let his hit point at 2000. 3. let his standard AP pen to 258 and instead of nerfing the hell out of his accuracy why dont you buff it cause common WG the T95E6 have basically the same gun than the T110E5 but you managed to make it worst than a heavy that have the same gun and you want to make it a short range Brwaler but this tank don't have armor !!!!so I would like that you offer if you apply those nerf that we can exchange the T95E6 for another CW reward tank cause there is no way I would play a tank that took at least a month of everyday playing to get for after getting it nerfed !!!! and as I would suspect from WG they will apply the nerf anyway and won't let us exchange it so at the end I will probably selling it XD

_Direwolf #62 Posted Mar 15 2018 - 08:39

Major

• Players
  • 12261 battles
I think the M60 should have it's reload changed to match the M48. 

TankingTrucker #63 Posted Mar 15 2018 - 17:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36138 battles
  • [TNAO] TNAO
I tell you i was so pissed when they introduced the pz7 tier 10 heavy that looked and had everything exactly the same as the vk 72.01K except for the gun.i worked my butt off for months to get the vk 72.01K and then they put this pz7 into the game and the guns actually better,better penetration more accurate and not much less alpha per shot.But now i am definitely loving the changes to the vk 72.01 K  i worked my butt off to get.More Hp more penetration for the Heat rounds i wish they would have left the heat rounds the same and buffed up the AP rounds to like 265 penn that way you can shoot some standard rounds and not have to sling so much heat rounds and lose money.The 249 it has like the E-100 still needs to be buffed up.But other wise i welcome changes like this to my beloved vk 72.01K . I can imagine the people that own the T95E6 are not going to be so happy.I think the changes they should have made to that tank would not to take 100 hp away from it but leave the hp alone and toughen up the hull armour and that god awful commanders hatch that's as big as a house and give it a faster firing gun. But can not wait for these to go into effect.  

TankingTrucker #64 Posted Mar 15 2018 - 17:35

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36138 battles
  • [TNAO] TNAO

View PostShiro_Inu, on Mar 14 2018 - 14:00, said:

This looks good overall. I can't say I agree with the hp nerf on the t95e6 because they want it to brawl close range without much armor, but buffing these reward tanks is a good idea overall.

There is no reason for them to be worse than their free counterparts. I don't necessarily think they should be better. But they are supposed to be a reward you can hold with a sense of prestige. Those that put time, effort, and skill into winning these deserve something better than a cool 3D model to look at and say, "So cool, but I'm not playing that".

Could not have said it better myself !!!!

Uvood #65 Posted Mar 15 2018 - 22:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 19043 battles
  • [CAOS] CAOS

View Postboxters, on Mar 15 2018 - 03:57, said:

the thing the T95E6 would need to be as competitive with today's med tank like a Patton or like the best CW reward tank the 907 is the following thing...

if you want this tank to be close to 907 and patton them you need to buff all meds in the game, not just this one. It's easier to nerf super broken tanks than it is to buff every other.

Crabybaby #66 Posted Mar 16 2018 - 03:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23946 battles
  • [A-O-G] A-O-G

All of these changes are fine, except for one.

The VK 72.01K is in no need of a buff, since it is arguably one of the best, if not the best tier 10 heavy.  These changes will just make it ridiculously powerful, as it will outclass other heavies, like the E100, PZ 7, and the 705A, by a noticeable amount (not that it doesn't already).

The other changes are fine though, especially for the M60.

predatruite #67 Posted Mar 16 2018 - 04:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 34379 battles

t95e6 : nerf hp for a tank that has no hull armor and bad cupola on top , and nerf already bad gun handling/accuracy, to make it a close support brawler? = LOL

Nerfing bad accuracy and penetration and HP won't help a tank that is already bad in a brawl.

Why would anyone would pick this tank for a brawl or close support scenario? Remember most brawl you will have these days will have Type5, Super conq, Russian meds, 113, wz111 1-5, 430U, etc that will rape your face in pieces and play that role anyway.

T95e6 turret armor looks good for hull down strat on paper, but tank is meh with the weak cupola on top, with on already top bad gun handling and bad accuracy. You can't side scrape, facehug, snipe, etc with this tank.

My wish is this tank would have no nerf at all, and a big mobility boost and big gun handling boost, on par to E5 + to give it the ability to take snap shots since you have no armor, to get better and to make it a bit somewhat competitive.

If you do clan wars and win a tank, get a 907 and laugh at the face of everyone that doesn't have one. You can side scrape, brawl, snipe, tank, out dpm, do everything in this thing, with no big flaws in return.  Take t95e6 only if you have no other choice, and then let in get dust and rust in your garage.

GungasLTU #68 Posted Mar 19 2018 - 02:26

Private

• -Players-
  • 17925 battles
  • [MAZUT] MAZUT
hello , when this tanks gonna be on sale !?  for bonds or gold  why only can have a unicum players this tank not everybody !? its not fair ... and too sad 

Edited by GungasLTU, Mar 19 2018 - 02:26.

Ronian #69 Posted Apr 02 2018 - 12:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 27393 battles
  • [RAIDM] RAIDM
Call me stupid if you like. But the Chinese 121b as Wargaming describes it as a "reconnaissance and support from the second line". With the tank at a top speed of 50 kph up against medium tanks such as the Bat Cat 25t and others with top speeds far exceeding 50 kph and camo values equal or better than this tank will ever have at current standards make this tank lackluster for any kind of Recon period. Enemies will already be in place to spot and out spot this tank. Sure it has a 420 meters vision without crew skills, but if the enemy is already entrenched in the spotting positions the 121B is going to get eaten up.

Monarchco #70 Posted May 02 2018 - 02:23

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11352 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-

This whole thread is people complaining about not being able to buy these tanks, or get them without working.

I count 12 posts complaining about Reward Tanks existing, and an additional post from a bad Russian troll that's on NA because he's too bad to be competitive on RU servers, so he has to come here 200ms ping away to play CW.

God forbid people have to work hard on a campaign map to get a rare reward tank.

I for one am very glad my M60 is getting buffed. My M48 is my favorite tank, and I wish they'd make the M60 more like a variation of that, like it was historically, instead of them turning it into "long-distance support fire" But at least its a start.

Edited by Monarchco, May 02 2018 - 02:39.

TankingTrucker #71 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 18:57

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36138 battles
  • [TNAO] TNAO

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Mar 12 2018 - 17:29, said:

Hey Tankers,

Check out our article on the changes we are testing for the Clan Wars Reward tanks here, and let us know what you think!

Happy Tanking!

I do not think the way they are giving out the tank is fair in any way. I worked my butt off for 2 weeks made sure i was on every night for up to 7 1/2 hours did not run pubs cw only.

So i bust my butt and win a tank and now they are going to charge me 4K bonds for is and the kicker is even if you won the tank you cannot personally get enough bonds to pay the 4K bonds unless your in mahou or 200Iq orotter 4K one of the big clans that get a 7x bonds booster.

So now if you don't have enough bond you will have like 2 weeks to try and grind for bonds and some people are so far away from getting the 4K bonds it will never happen.So if you dont claim your tank in that 2 week period you out of luck.So busted your butt to win a tank and now you get screwed because you have another stipulation that you need 4K bonds also.

What happened to the time when you won a tank and you got it now you win a tank and have to pay 4K bonds also or you don't get it.

That is totally unfair being that all the other cw reward tanks people won throughout the years you did not need to pay bonds also for it. I think last year they started doing this and it's just wrong and needs to be changed.

I know people will say well you should have run frontlines,well i did as much as i can but you are limited to when you can run frontlines and it was running while clan wars was running so you can do a 15 min or so frontline battle between cw battles.If you attempt  to and you have to drop out of the frontline battle you are penalized 20K credits and you don't get any xp and i think there was one more kick in the head if you dropped out of the frontline battles.

Who ever thought of doing the reward tanks this way needs to change it so you at least have a fighting chance to get it after you win it.I would be even happier if they said if you don't have the bonds you can pay cash to make up the difference.I would be willing to do that in a heartbeat,or sell bonds in the prem store so you can make up the difference of what you were short.

I ran frontline as much as i could and had time for because i work a job that i am putting in a 14 hour day and was only able to complete the mission once and got back to 22 tokes a second time.

If they ran frontlines 24 hours a day for the period of time they ran the mode so it was open more to the working man and woman not just the 12 year old or the person on welfare who sets home all day playing video games.

So please wot/wargaming please read this and make changes to the system to win the tank so the tank i won i can actually get in my garage.

Thank you.

TankingTrucker #72 Posted Jun 07 2018 - 18:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 36138 battles
  • [TNAO] TNAO

View PostMonarchco, on May 01 2018 - 20:23, said:

This whole thread is people complaining about not being able to buy these tanks, or get them without working.

I count 12 posts complaining about Reward Tanks existing, and an additional post from a bad Russian troll that's on NA because he's too bad to be competitive on RU servers, so he has to come here 200ms ping away to play CW.

God forbid people have to work hard on a campaign map to get a rare reward tank.

I for one am very glad my M60 is getting buffed. My M48 is my favorite tank, and I wish they'd make the M60 more like a variation of that, like it was historically, instead of them turning it into "long-distance support fire" But at least its a start.

could not have said it better myself.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users