Jump to content


Change what officers can do

clan mech

7 replies to this topic

blairghoul #1 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 17:21

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 25338 battles
  • 18
  • [NMBS] NMBS
  • Member since:
    01-02-2016

so im a personnel officer and my clan currently has a commander and 2 executive officers.

currently war gamming only lets the commander and XO create arty strikes and reserves.

what id like to see is

combat officers should be able to make arty, airstrike, and transportation boxes

personnel officers should be able to make boosters

XOs and commander should be only ones to upgrade the clan stronghold.


 

as it stands there is too much responsibility for commandeer and XO

combat officers (who's job is running strongholds should be able to make what they need for strongholds


 

I ideas are not necessarily the best ideas but a change should be made so clans can run more smoothly.

any one have anything to add?


 



MacDaddyMatty #2 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 17:36

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29653 battles
  • 6,837
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

Our clan has ~12 XOs for this reason.

Would be nice to be able to "buffet style" appoint permissions, but doubt WG will focus effort on it.

Here's a +1 anyway!



Blaze_terror #3 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 17:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14406 battles
  • 1,250
  • Member since:
    05-17-2013
Sounds to me like your clan just needs to give more members xo rank .  I would think your Commander would give trusted members enough rank to do what's needed for your clan to run smoothly.  That doesn't take wg to change a game rank system 

Devils_Scorpion #4 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 17:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 11033 battles
  • 7,454
  • [CRZY] CRZY
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostMacDaddyMatty, on Mar 14 2018 - 10:36, said:

Our clan has ~12 XOs for this reason.

Would be nice to be able to "buffet style" appoint permissions, but doubt WG will focus effort on it.

Here's a +1 anyway!

 

wow thats a lot of chiefs 

 

But I do agree with the OP combat officers usually run SHs and such they should have the ability to do their jobs



Devils_Scorpion #5 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 17:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 11033 battles
  • 7,454
  • [CRZY] CRZY
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View PostBlaze_terror, on Mar 14 2018 - 10:38, said:

Sounds to me like your clan just needs to give more members xo rank .  I would think your Commander would give trusted members enough rank to do what's needed for your clan to run smoothly.  That doesn't take wg to change a game rank system 

 

Really why? XOs are XOs which is a totally different job then Combat Officers have, Combat Officers should have the permissions to do their job, you shouldn't have to hand out XO badges like candy.

Blaze_terror #6 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 17:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14406 battles
  • 1,250
  • Member since:
    05-17-2013

View PostDevildog8, on Mar 14 2018 - 10:41, said:

 

Really why? XOs are XOs which is a totally different job then Combat Officers have, Combat Officers should have the permissions to do their job, you shouldn't have to hand out XO badges like candy.

My point is if your xo's do there job then combat officers would not need to create resources . See there are two sides to everything



MacDaddyMatty #7 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 17:49

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29653 battles
  • 6,837
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

View PostDevildog8, on Mar 14 2018 - 11:39, said:

 

wow thats a lot of chiefs

 

But I do agree with the OP combat officers usually run SHs and such they should have the ability to do their jobs

 

We call it delegation and overlap.

It's an "Officer" thing.

ooo-rah

;)

 



Blaze_terror #8 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 17:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14406 battles
  • 1,250
  • Member since:
    05-17-2013

View PostBlaze_terror, on Mar 14 2018 - 10:44, said:

My point is if your xo's do there job then combat officers would not need to create resources . See there are two sides to everything

It's all about clan duty's that come with the ranks.  If an xo has the rank but is not in game or not keeping up with his or her duty's . Then it's time to demote and promote new xo's to fulfill the Clans need.    Wg  changed clan rank and permissions a fue years back lol and it was a long process for them to change it to what it is now





Reply to this topic



  
For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users