Adding Clan Bulletin Board In Game

5 replies to this topic

ShadowMarauder #1 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 18:48

Private

• Players
  • 3423 battles

it would be nice if they added a clan bulletin board in game, where clan members can check to see what's going on in the clan. Not many people go to the clan profile page to check the message board.

Why not have it where Commander, XO and PO can add messages, in the garage where you click on it, it have the date, who added it and it will tell you what's going on with the clan for today. You can have up to 3 notes on the board. This would make it easy for my members then them coming onto teamspeak asking what's going on tonight. 

What you guys think ?

Klunk73 #2 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 19:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12247 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostShadowMarauder, on Mar 14 2018 - 10:48, said:

it would be nice if they added a clan bulletin board in game, where clan members can check to see what's going on in the clan. Not many people go to the clan profile page to check the message board.

Why not have it where Commander, XO and PO can add messages, in the garage where you click on it, it have the date, who added it and it will tell you what's going on with the clan for today. You can have up to 3 notes on the board. This would make it easy for my members then them coming onto teamspeak asking what's going on tonight. 

What you guys think ?

​I think you should quite being lazy and log into ur clans TS and be more active in your clan, that is why joined a clan is to be an active participant of a clan correct?

xrays_ #3 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 20:15

Major

• Players
  • 47588 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostKlunk73, on Mar 14 2018 - 13:38, said:

​I think you should quite being lazy and log into ur clans TS and be more active in your clan, that is why joined a clan is to be an active participant of a clan correct?

What the OP is stating has nothing to do with TS, and is asking for something that has been asked for many times already. WarGaming seems to be looking towards adding something like this, so I hope it happens. The idea is to simply move three of the posts on your Clan page (through worldoftanks.com) to the garage, so clan members would actually have more chance of reading about upcoming events or important details.

Maybe YOU should quit being quite lazy and learn to read and/or think?

x.

YourLieInApril #4 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 21:13

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1972 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
Its honestly a good idea (smth not usually found on forums nowadays), it wudnt affect high elo clans but it wud definitely benefit the more casual clans and players.

Slone #5 Posted Mar 14 2018 - 21:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18608 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
The user interface has always been rather primitive in this game. The fact that you have to go to an outside source to send messages to other players, or find out information about your clan, or check the CW battles upcoming, etc is quite disturbing in today's day and age. But as players we have to understand that Wargaming has been busy the past 8 years converting the maps to HD, and they only have limited resources, so please don't take my comments as being insulting to WG. I would NEVER do that.

Sammyswine #6 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 05:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 1546 battles
I can't figure out how to quit a clan.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users