[1.0] Patch Feedback

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

TXPommie #161 Posted Apr 05 2018 - 01:50

Private

• Players
  • 22586 battles
  • [A_R_D] A_R_D

Ever since the upgrade when using 'normal AP shells, there are far more bounces than there used to be and more shots going off target.  In addition about 40%+ of games end up with the losing team getting less than 5 kills.  These 1 sided games are frustrating if you get drawn on the losing team but can also be frustrating playing a slow tank on the winning side as the game is over before you can get into the fight.  I find I am also hit more by 'invisible' tanks than I used to be and sometimes shot when I am behind cover.  The new graphics are great but the game playing experience has gotten worse.  I am fed up from the abuse I get, such as being called a 'Tomato' and told to unistall when I'm not that bad a player - not great but not that bad either.  Many times I can get 2K damage and be on the losing team - yes I also have games when I score little and am on the winning team, however my win rate has dropped dramatically since the upgrade.  

Not sure what if any notice you will take of this feedback, but I may be taking a break from the game if things don't improve.

Matthew_66 #162 Posted Apr 05 2018 - 02:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 45287 battles
  • [-SDS-] -SDS-

When you shoot a tank there are no pen marks , and along with 15fps on min settings , Mannheim line map loads in after 3 minutes!

Its almost funny , the only tank i can play with any type of decent graphics or fps is the one damn tank "tank line" that i never really liked...artie!

Jungol #163 Posted Apr 05 2018 - 23:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14118 battles
There used to be no pauses at all between going back to the garage, and then selecting a new tank to go back and play again. Getting tired of waiting for your garage to give a load a new premium I've already decided I'm never buying..

Slashdot7 #164 Posted Apr 06 2018 - 04:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 59871 battles
Number one issue is PING!  It is over 428 on USC tonight @ 20:21 and it has been high since 1.0 update and everything everyone else is reporting. 

CrackaWacka_Peto #165 Posted Apr 06 2018 - 05:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3763 battles

THESE PAUSES IN THE GARAGE ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!

CAN WE DISABLE YOUR PREMIUM ADS SO THE GARAGE INTERFACE CAN BE AS QUICK AS IT USED TO BE?

Kladston #166 Posted Apr 07 2018 - 16:13

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 31477 battles
  • [RTL] RTL

haven.t played in a year, but after looking at a friends replays. I see a lot of mistakes that WG overlooked.  locking out sniper spots by making the terrain more level but leaving rocks same size or larger.  Also looks like some trees/bush areas were not fully tested for camo, leaving tanks able to spot at long range.  I also notice ghost shots are on the incline.  unless some players are using cheap metal in the shells and they decentagrate  just as they get to the target LOL.  also some tanks seem to never get up to top speed or have a very hard time to get there in 1.0. All in all, the graphics are awesome. just need to keep turning the changes and find the bugs.

Clate328 #167 Posted Apr 07 2018 - 20:23

Private

• Players
  • 36899 battles

Hi,

New graphics are great, but I noticed you made the tiger 1 look like a junk yard, can you make options for factory fresh to worn out and you removed tracks on front plate? was that extra armor protection?

Oh one other thing, I did notice most people working for you look like they are from east block states or Russian areas, I would tend to think where these people are from has influenced the game,

I never see a "junk yard Russian tank. The human factor is something to think about. thank you.

Rolling_Pig #168 Posted Apr 11 2018 - 03:33

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15982 battles
  • [KLOWN] KLOWN

Love the new maps, love the music, I am feeling better about the mm ( but please wthadd some exp/ratings to help the balance) is it really that hard to understand that 10 purples on one team is not good?  Cant your developers program a computer game to include experience matchmaking?

I hate the camo, it seems to have gotten worse.  I have been one shot by so many tanks I cant see in the last 2 weeks it isnt funny.. This is in tds with full camo and passive.  Something is seriously wrong.   

And lastly, your big roll-out said the update would run on the same computer requirements as before.  That was an outright lie or you didn't do any testing.  I was running 8gb ram with a 4gb ddr5 graphics card, quad core amd overclocked to 4.1 ghz and I couldnt load into games and it was choppy video etc.  I read a player post where he said get more ram so I upgraded to 16 GB and now it runs decently and 32 is probably needed.  WHO HAS 32 GB of RAM OTHER THAN A HIGH END BUILD?

Browncow13 #169 Posted Apr 11 2018 - 15:24

Captain

• Players
  • 23798 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

View PostRolling_Pig, on Apr 10 2018 - 18:33, said:

Love the new maps, love the music, I am feeling better about the mm ( but please wthadd some exp/ratings to help the balance) is it really that hard to understand that 10 purples on one team is not good?  Cant your developers program a computer game to include experience matchmaking?

I hate the camo, it seems to have gotten worse.  I have been one shot by so many tanks I cant see in the last 2 weeks it isnt funny.. This is in tds with full camo and passive.  Something is seriously wrong.   

And lastly, your big roll-out said the update would run on the same computer requirements as before.  That was an outright lie or you didn't do any testing.  I was running 8gb ram with a 4gb ddr5 graphics card, quad core amd overclocked to 4.1 ghz and I couldnt load into games and it was choppy video etc.  I read a player post where he said get more ram so I upgraded to 16 GB and now it runs decently and 32 is probably needed.  WHO HAS 32 GB of RAM OTHER THAN A HIGH END BUILD?

Update that toaster.  Mine runs fine with my 4 year old mid level build.  

RetroMan55 #170 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 13:38

Captain

• Players
  • 84400 battles
  • [DWING] DWING
Ping and packet loss are thru the roof again since 1.0 dropped.  Did all the fixes and it is still so bad I have quit playing on some days.

shortbus4me #171 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 02:17

Private

• Players
  • 24146 battles

GG war-gaming on yet another failed attempt to revive your dying game. 1.0 has so many issues its like you just want your game to fail. obj 268-4 nice going on balancing that tank. Type 4 and 5 I guess you like having players with no skill and making armor useless. Thanks for the whole 3 maps BTW really love what you have done with them... All war-gaming is doing is listening to terrible new players who have no idea how to play and making the dumbest of changes. Please fire whoever is in charge and promote somebody who isn't running this game into the ground even more. I've spent too much money on this game to have you idiots ruin it.

Serenely,

Just fix your damn game 

Redwulf_19 #172 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 04:55

Private

• -Players-
  • 14139 battles
  • [K_O_T] K_O_T

Suck to play.

Ruinberg / Winterberg  (field is too flat)

Mines (Sucks for any game over Tier 4, due to view ranges)

Erlenberg (The Ridges down the sides of the map are Shorter and flatter,  PUT SOME MEAT BACK ON EM)

Live Oaks (NE Corner is almost impossible to get too now because you get sniped from the middle as you pass the River under the Rail Bridge)

Fisherman's Bay

Fjords ( The new configuration of the center favors the SE spawn)

These maps got screwed up in the 1.0 modifications.

The biggest problem, THEY ARE TOO FRIGGEN FLAT!!!!!!!!!!

They made all the maps favor sneaky TD, Fast Medium and Fast Lights.   Anything else is basically Boned.

You shouldn't be able to be spawn killed in the first 30 seconds of the match trying to drive into cover in a Super Heavy or other slow tank.

Fishermans Bay is rigged so heavies in the North Spawn are dead unless they camp the middle Ridge because you cannot get to Town Now.... The MAP IS TOO FLAT AT F7, and F8 so the south Team can snipe you from behind their ridge at the back of the map while their lights spot you.  Also the North part of the map if 10x flatter than it used to be, so you you dont have the ability to move along the back of the map.

AND FYI If you cannot defend the town the South team gets to flank you for FREE.

zimmlock #173 Posted Apr 24 2018 - 18:22

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 36817 battles
  • [9-PDH] 9-PDH

Feed back, okay,

My PC can just run it, I have to play SD in minimal mode and turn off the music, first game I play I can start when the first friendly tank is killed, PC takes long time to load, but this gets better I play more games, sometimes I can even be there to enjoy the last seconds of the 30 second countdown. But hey, I can play.

The we have some new use less animation of the "garage" why does WG wants that the image rotates? it take my PC at least 6 seconds after a match to go from a black screen to showing the match results.

Although I cant see it my self, I have seen it on You-tube, and its really a impressive improvement for sound and graphics thumbs up WG, in the distant future ill get me a new PC so I can enjoy all this.

I am not happy with various map changes it feels like WG wants to discourage the use of arty and turret less TD's (more less camping) specially I want to mention Fjords and Redshire.

This is my personal impression

DRXARLEZ #174 Posted May 01 2018 - 03:47

Private

• -Players-
  • 21823 battles
  • [RES3T] RES3T
Para mim está a mesma coisa, demora pra começar a carregar o mapa, só começa depois de os demais ja estarem todos prontos, e so acaba de carregar o mapa pra mim entre 30 segundos após começar a batalha e 2 minutos depois de começar. A principio pensei que era problema na placa, porém restaurei drivers mais antigos e nada mudou, só no WOT que isso acontece. Do jeito que ficou essa 1.0, era vantagem nem terem feito ela. Me decepcionei muito

2Key_4Skill #175 Posted Aug 16 2018 - 00:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 26814 battles

Here is some feedback Remove 3 arty per team from this game. Worst games to play and there is really no reason for there to be 3 arty per team. Arty doesn't stop people from camping arty makes people camp and makes the game experience so much worse. 

signature.png not an arty player as ya can see and only do it to get missions done for campaign 

dnaman #176 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 03:46

Captain

• Players
  • 30483 battles
  • [DBLTG] DBLTG

Here's some feedback: 

1. Fix the freaking sound!!!!  I'm about done with getting hit and not hearing it!!

2. Fix the broken spotting.  Tell me exactly how I'm spotted BEHIND a hill where no enemy is anywhere near and yet the arty hit me dead on regardless of me moving around?

3. Tell me how I get shot repeatedly but sixth sense never triggers? 

FIX YOUR GAME

scHnuuudle_bop #177 Posted Sep 19 2018 - 22:29

Major

• -Players-
  • 18564 battles

Please, please please, either fix Mines for Encounter mode, or do not use Mines with Encounter mode, it is so broken it is disheartening.

Get rid of those tall buildings on north side of the cap.

well, Mines itself is alright, except, no matter what spawn, my team never goes up the hill,  the hill is important but not essential.

The Encounter mode, I thought you said it was fixed.

The north spawn, on encounter is considerably closer to the cap than the south side. 

But the really broken part is the north just has to place 3 in the cap, and ta da, they win, if the south takes the hill, even from there they cannot see let alone hit them to reset.

All the buildings are on the north side, the buildings on the north of the hill block any shots into the cap for south spawn, and if the south makes it to the cap, the north side has clear, and unobstructed shots on them.

I really like encounter mode, but this one map ruins it.

Two  encounter games today on mines, both times north side win , just by capping, both games. Only 5 tanks were destroyed combined, in one game and the other was only 8.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users