Clap Clap o7

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

IronFist93 #1 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 18:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18457 battles

Man, I really like what they have done to fjords. I used to hate that map, but now it plays really fresh. 

Thanks WG, really nice job. Also as a whole the graphics are amazing.  :great::great:

p.s. Still hate Prokhorovka with a passion though. lol. I always find the hill on that map to be a problem (I think its the northern spawn that basically always get control of the top) and the rest of the map is pretty hard to advance sine there really is no cover anywhere meaning you can get flanking shots from pretty much the other side. But hey all in all love this patch and keep up the work. 

PaperArtillery #2 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 18:58

Captain

• Players
  • 7644 battles
  • [C_O_G] C_O_G
Yeah, Fjords is leaps and bounds less frustrating than it used to be, and that goes for all classes of vehicle (considering, depending on your class, which spawn you got could make or break you). Generally more balanced, more accessible, and thank the gods for more sensible cover.

IronFist93 #3 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 19:03

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18457 battles

View PostPaperArtillery, on Mar 22 2018 - 18:58, said:

Yeah, Fjords is leaps and bounds less frustrating than it used to be, and that goes for all classes of vehicle (considering, depending on your class, which spawn you got could make or break you). Generally more balanced, more accessible, and thank the gods for more sensible cover.

I love that you can go up the mountains now (hill I guess) gives different elevation points for fighting, much more interesting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users