Jump to content


War with Russia


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

gen_penguin #1 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:23

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 9132 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    05-11-2015

I am just wondering where Wargaming is actually situated ?? are they in Russia itself ??

Everyday on the news I see more and more BS about Russia this and Russia that and it seems the USA, Canada and England wants nothing more but to go to war with Russia. My question is this  ............  is it worth it to invest time and money in this game if there is a chance that Wargaming might shut down its NA server ????  Is that at all a possibility ???



mereelskirata #2 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 48715 battles
  • 2,511
  • [SUX] SUX
  • Member since:
    01-27-2012
Wargaming is from Belarus.

Old_Noobette #3 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:25

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12836 battles
  • 897
  • Member since:
    12-16-2012
i don't think it's ever really "Worth" time and money to invest in any game.  it's kinda like paying to go see a movie, it's entertainment

Devildog8 #4 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 10142 battles
  • 6,078
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011
War with Russia!!! Not gonna happen sir, tho I see where you might lead yourself to that scenario, USA and The World has nothing to gain from such a war, not gonna happen not in our lifetime anyways 

24cups #5 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 22962 battles
  • 2,214
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    01-25-2013
LOL, biggest concern about a war with Russia is how it will impact WoT ????      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFL

Knagar #6 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:27

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20321 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    05-13-2011
Canada doesn't want to go to war with anyone. We're a peaceful people, granted we can and will kick the crap out of anyone who starts anything with us.

n00bfarmer #7 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:27

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 21 battles
  • 841
  • Member since:
    12-14-2017
If war breaks out between nations that have nukes, you won't have to worry about a video game.

Devildog8 #8 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 10142 battles
  • 6,078
  • [RSHRK] RSHRK
  • Member since:
    12-26-2011

View Postn00bfarmer, on Mar 22 2018 - 13:27, said:

If war breaks out between nations that have nukes, you won't have to worry about a video game.

 

Let the ppl who live in basements have hope sir :P

General_Lee_Miserable #9 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 9907 battles
  • 2,255
  • Member since:
    07-27-2013

View PostKnagar, on Mar 22 2018 - 20:27, said:

Canada doesn't want to go to war with anyone. We're a peaceful people, granted we can and will kick the crap out of anyone who starts anything with us.

 

Yeah....you'll chuck moose droppings at them... :-)  That'll teach em! 

Knagar #10 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:30

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20321 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    05-13-2011

View Postn00bfarmer, on Mar 22 2018 - 14:27, said:

If war breaks out between nations that have nukes, you won't have to worry about a video game.

 

Yeah... Though only that bungler in North Korea would ever consider using a nuke. And I think the US has enough nukes alone to level every square inch of that place 7 or 8 times over. Russia and the US wouldn't even consider launching them at eachother. If they did then Trump and  Putin would be killed off by their own people for starting such a mess.



spacecubicnub #11 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:31

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 23948 battles
  • 693
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postgen_penguin, on Mar 22 2018 - 20:23, said:

I am just wondering where Wargaming is actually situated ?? are they in Russia itself ??

Everyday on the news I see more and more BS about Russia this and Russia that and it seems the USA, Canada and England wants nothing more but to go to war with Russia. My question is this  ............  is it worth it to invest time and money in this game if there is a chance that Wargaming might shut down its NA server ????  Is that at all a possibility ???

 

Please.... The government of Canada has an issue with the Russian government, not the Russian people or companies from Russia (which WG is not).

 



Knagar #12 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20321 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    05-13-2011

Repost... durrrr 

 



FluffyBadBad #13 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28542 battles
  • 1,769
  • Member since:
    10-21-2011
there are many countries who want to kill us way more than the russians want to kill us.

Knagar #14 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 20321 battles
  • 1,562
  • Member since:
    05-13-2011

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on Mar 22 2018 - 14:30, said:

 

Yeah....you'll chuck moose droppings at them... :-)  That'll teach em! 

 

And Canadian Goose droppings also, we know how to bring the pain.



Icon_Charlie #15 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:33

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14188 battles
  • 986
  • [-DRB-] -DRB-
  • Member since:
    09-18-2013

View Postgen_penguin, on Mar 22 2018 - 11:23, said:

I am just wondering where Wargaming is actually situated ?? are they in Russia itself ??

Everyday on the news I see more and more BS about Russia this and Russia that and it seems the USA, Canada and England wants nothing more but to go to war with Russia. My question is this  ............  is it worth it to invest time and money in this game if there is a chance that Wargaming might shut down its NA server ????  Is that at all a possibility ???

No.  Do not heavily invest into this game. WG has no intentions in changing their game mechanics.  This means that you will be throwing money away with little or no return.  You have to consider what is the value of your money and of your life.

 

If you are going to put money into this game you need to purchase things when they go on sale.  When things go in sale in here and if they are of value to me then I will buy.

 

You need to think it in that way. 

 

Also I do business still in the Eastern Europe. I can tell you with all seriousness that what's going on right now is a lot of sable rattling with no intentions of doing anything.



CapPhrases #16 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:35

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 7273 battles
  • 3,453
  • [TXV] TXV
  • Member since:
    03-28-2015

View PostKnagar, on Mar 22 2018 - 14:30, said:

 

Yeah... Though only that bungler in North Korea would ever consider using a nuke. And I think the US has enough nukes alone to level every square inch of that place 7 or 8 times over. Russia and the US wouldn't even consider launching them at eachother. If they did then Trump and  Putin would be killed off by their own people for starting such a mess.

 

not to mention missile defense systems.

betting a north korean missle doesn't even come close to landing before getting shot down :trollface:



tod914 #17 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 57643 battles
  • 3,966
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View Post24cups, on Mar 22 2018 - 14:27, said:

LOL, biggest concern about a war with Russia is how it will impact WoT ????      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFL

 

The first EMP will toast his toaster anyway. 

Ape_Drape #18 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 20:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 40142 battles
  • 1,879
  • [SOT] SOT
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011

View Posttod914, on Mar 22 2018 - 20:35, said:

 

The first EMP will toast his toaster anyway. 

 

I'm playing on an abacus, so I'm good to go when the bombs drop

DiePanzerGraf #19 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 21:04

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 30336 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    01-27-2017
The fact that everyone is so complacent that there is never going to be a war between nuclear powers, tells me it will. Trade wars, tariffs and sanctions almost always guarantees a real shooting war. Russia may put up with allot of NATO games in Syria, but when it comes to the Ukraine, that's when it gets really personal. Putin will never leave the Crimea, it is too strategically vital. Not to mention all of the Russian blood that was shed defending it in the Second World War. Yet that is what most of the sanctions are over. Russia will not allow the Ukraine to become part of NATO, EVER. The big development is that for the first time in centuries it looks like Turkey and Russia are quickly becoming allies, thanks to the CIA's failed coup of Erdogan recently. That was a really stupid move by the US, pushed a long time ally right into the arms of their arch enemy. Russia was the US Gov't best friend back when they had their puppet installed {that drunk Yeltsin}. Those days are long gone. The truth is, the world is in a far more dangerous state than it has ever been since the Cuban Missile Crisis, and probably more so since we now have threats on multiple fronts instead of just one. Remember the serenity prayer. Don't worry about things that are out of your control.

MFGrant #20 Posted Mar 22 2018 - 21:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 11809 battles
  • 2,190
  • [DVAB] DVAB
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015

View PostIcon_Charlie, on Mar 22 2018 - 13:33, said:

No.  Do not heavily invest into this game. WG has no intentions in changing their game mechanics.  This means that you will be throwing money away with little or no return.  You have to consider what is the value of your money and of your life.

 

If you are going to put money into this game you need to purchase things when they go on sale.  When things go in sale in here and if they are of value to me then I will buy.

 

You need to think it in that way.

 

Also I do business still in the Eastern Europe. I can tell you with all seriousness that what's going on right now is a lot of sable rattling with no intentions of doing anything.

 

Sable rattling?  Is that like kitten juggling?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users