• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

_Gungrave_ #41 Posted Apr 24 2018 - 17:24

Major

• Players
  • 39488 battles
  • [JGRN] JGRN

View PostDoNutDestroyer, on Apr 24 2018 - 07:14, said:

Hi I'm back.  Thought I'd drop in to see if anything improved....nope....

I think you are also completely unaware of the number of illegal mods being used in the game.  For all the same reasons you gave to support your argument against his opinion, those same reasons can be used to argue against your opinion.  There is no data to show who is using illegal mods and how often.  He never said that "MOST players are using cheats", only that they were being used.  I think that, in and of itself can be accepted as a true statement.  Illegal mods ARE being used, but we don't know the numbers because YOU don't have that info either.  See, so it just boils down to opinion....again.

There is one constant with people crying of illegal mods. Every single time I see one of these threads its always by someone who doesn't play well and is prone to being outplayed by someone who understands map meta, reload times, weakpoints, etc.

There is a phrase you might be familiar with...

DoNutDestroyer #42 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 01:14

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14529 battles
  • [TRED] TRED

View Post_Gungrave_, on Apr 24 2018 - 17:24, said:

There is one constant with people crying of illegal mods. Every single time I see one of these threads its always by someone who doesn't play well and is prone to being outplayed by someone who understands map meta, reload times, weakpoints, etc.

There is a phrase you might be familiar with...

Could be, and while I'm not "crying" about the mods as you say, I do know there are people who use them.  As for those who do use them, I hold them in far greater disdain than the people who are upset about them being used.    I'm not a great player and don't really care about stats or win percentages.  This is just a time killer for me and not a vocation.  The game has great potential to be much more enjoyable, but there are many factors that, for me at least, hold it back.  Illegal mods can be added to the list of issues, but it's really not something I loose any sleep over.  People who feel they need to cheat in order to make themselves look better, regardless of what the venue is, are just pathetic, especially when there is nothing really to gain except to have some inconsequential statistic falsely proclaim their status and "skill".

Edited by DoNutDestroyer, Apr 25 2018 - 01:15.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #43 Posted Apr 25 2018 - 08:52

Major

• Players
  • 24752 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Posthoracus, on Mar 25 2018 - 16:27, said:

I suffered through the terrible mm, crap maps, tanks stolen or re-purposed by WG (my WT auf E100, Bulldog losing it's autoloader, list goes on) as I considered it a challenge to fight against the odds.

But now with everyone shooting gold ammo it's gone too far.

I didn't grind the Maus for months just to have it killed in 30 sec by couple tier 8 meds spamming gold rounds at me, right into my front armor no less.

Checkout the replay - 100% gold spam.

If I can't play fairly the tanks I've worked hard for then the game is now hopeless.

Eeycandy of the new release is no substitute for good gameplay.

I'm done. Time to take a break and try other games.

Bye

PS. Nice censorship as I can't attach a replay file. Get an error "Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file"

Lol, - "Bad, awful file" is the message from wotreplays.com, they covered all their corners so people can't show what a scam this game is.

People cry about imbalance, when they try to balance OP tanks.....people cry yet again.  Those 2 you listed were very OP, that's why they were balanced/removed. 

The MM is bad, not many will argue with that.

A Maus is a super heavy, of course you're gonna get prem spammed.  If you're side-scraped CORRECTLY you can counter it.  Look at all the games it does super well in, clearly it can be done.  It's not meant to be a hold w and drive forward type of tank. 

Currently the 268 v4 is that way, but hopefully it will get nerfed, but not until they've made a lot of money off people trying to get it before that happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users