Jump to content


Spring Cleaning - TOG II and Tiger 131 on sale


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

CabbageMechanic #1 Posted Mar 29 2018 - 20:47

    Senior Community Manager

  • Administrator
  • 8703 battles
  • 8,388,607
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    09-19-2010
Hey Tankers,

TOG II and Tiger 131 are on sale by themselves and with a variety of bundles.  More information here.

See you on the Battlefield!

CM

YANKEE137 #2 Posted Mar 29 2018 - 20:49

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 12411 battles
  • 5,146
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015

A lot of people think TOG is a joke. In fact, it is. You guys gotta rethink it.


Edited by YANKEE137, Mar 29 2018 - 20:50.


tonkmato #3 Posted Mar 29 2018 - 21:04

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14124 battles
  • 1,045
  • Member since:
    04-27-2012
Togchamp

jt1alta #4 Posted Mar 29 2018 - 21:07

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 40216 battles
  • 541
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014
$20 for a BIA zero skill tank crew is a good deal.(Tiger 131)

Edited by jt1alta, Mar 29 2018 - 21:08.


Paul_1986 #5 Posted Mar 29 2018 - 21:36

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 8105 battles
  • 153
  • Member since:
    11-21-2014

View Postjt1alta, on Mar 29 2018 - 21:07, said:

$20 for a BIA zero skill tank crew is a good deal.(Tiger 131)

 

 

$15 more for 5x 1hr crew reserves and 3x pieces of equipment is a incredibly bad deal.



Whistling_Death_ #6 Posted Mar 29 2018 - 22:20

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 61963 battles
  • 2,650
  • [13-AD] 13-AD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2014

View PostYANKEE137, on Mar 29 2018 - 14:49, said:

A lot of people think TOG is a joke. In fact, it is. You guys gotta rethink it.

 

The TOG II is a fantastic tank.  At tier VI, there is no other tank that even comes close to its 1,400 hit points and it has a fantastic, accurate, high rate of fire, high penetration gun with great gun depression of -10 deg.  It has one of the best guns of any tier VI tank.  With 2,216 battles the TOG II is my most played tank and I almost have a five skill crew in it.  For tier VI tanks, the TOG II ranks third out of all tier VI tanks for gross income.  The TOG II is a cash register on tracks!  Used properly, it is an absolute force!  :)

 

http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php?tier=6&tanktype=0&nation=0&premium=0&modeid=0&team=0&battles=1000&groupby=0&fieldname=creditsb&server=



Arty_Did_Nothing_Wrong #7 Posted Mar 29 2018 - 23:30

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10 battles
  • 372
  • [MAKI] MAKI
  • Member since:
    10-27-2017
TOG II*... The (*) stands for WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

LoveToast #8 Posted Mar 30 2018 - 03:17

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 27080 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

When I first saw the TOG on the battlefield, my response was "OMG" ... that thing is awesome.

It was a regular premium tank at the time, so when it was a 50% discount, it was the first premium I bought .... very early in my gaming at WoT.

Since I was no where near in the tech tree for a British Heavy crew, I just played it .... and played it .... and played it.

When I finally got to the Churchill Black Prince, I had a full crew with three skills.

This is the tank to buy to train your Brit Heavy crews bar none .... 



holdmecloserTonyDanza #9 Posted Mar 30 2018 - 03:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 65945 battles
  • 6,846
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011
hey maybe sometime in the future we'll look into creating an event that doesn't have a rigged result...maybe.  in the mean time buy more stuff plox

Mad_Dog_Seabee #10 Posted Mar 30 2018 - 07:38

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 13054 battles
  • 1,502
  • [-SW-] -SW-
  • Member since:
    10-07-2015

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Mar 29 2018 - 14:20, said:

 

The TOG II is a fantastic tank.  At tier VI, there is no other tank that even comes close to its 1,400 hit points and it has a fantastic, accurate, high rate of fire, high penetration gun with great gun depression of -10 deg.  It has one of the best guns of any tier VI tank.  With 2,216 battles the TOG II is my most played tank and I almost have a five skill crew in it.  For tier VI tanks, the TOG II ranks third out of all tier VI tanks for gross income.  The TOG II is a cash register on tracks!  Used properly, it is an absolute force!  :)

 

http://www.vbaddict.net/statistics.php?tier=6&tanktype=0&nation=0&premium=0&modeid=0&team=0&battles=1000&groupby=0&fieldname=creditsb&server=

 

There's another benefit people fail to realize: When you die you can completely roadblock an avenue of approach and the TOG II is too heavy for the majority of other tanks to push out of the way. Which means that a last dying wish, you can make it easier for your team to win, turning a three lane fight into a bottle-necked two lane fight.

Whistling_Death_ #11 Posted Mar 30 2018 - 09:57

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 61963 battles
  • 2,650
  • [13-AD] 13-AD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2014

View PostholdmecloserTonyDanza, on Mar 29 2018 - 21:24, said:

hey maybe sometime in the future we'll look into creating an event that doesn't have a rigged result...maybe.  in the mean time buy more stuff plox

 

Nothing is rigged and doesn't have to be.

 

There are medical treatments now for paranoia.



SAWofTIME #12 Posted Mar 31 2018 - 21:32

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 49175 battles
  • 125
  • Member since:
    02-18-2014
:) TOG II* will survive eeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeAAAAAA

moon111 #13 Posted Apr 01 2018 - 01:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 31792 battles
  • 2,459
  • Member since:
    06-29-2013

The biggest downside of a Tog II, is teams don't understand they have a Tog II.  The Tog II doesn't work with you, you have to work with the Tog II.

 

 

 



Confucious #14 Posted Apr 01 2018 - 18:50

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4578 battles
  • 98
  • [-TFF-] -TFF-
  • Member since:
    07-19-2011
Be the TOG II! Lot's of fun on console.

sometims_naive #15 Posted Apr 02 2018 - 11:37

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 38827 battles
  • 131
  • [UGKB] UGKB
  • Member since:
    08-24-2014

"We are eliminating preferencial MM"

*Sell TOG II

Well some older pieces of metal can be brought out and sold for a higher price bundle. You sure can stuff Schmallturm or T23E3 in a $45-65 bundle and many will rip their wallet open for it.

Now the meme machine has been there for like how often? Last time you sold it was in February right? Or during Advent Calendar?

NVM move on



jamboree1 #16 Posted Apr 02 2018 - 16:15

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41074 battles
  • 137
  • [ROGER] ROGER
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012
Friends don't let friends Tog, But seriously, the Tog is usually just dead weight on a team.

Whistling_Death_ #17 Posted Apr 03 2018 - 18:13

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 61963 battles
  • 2,650
  • [13-AD] 13-AD
  • Member since:
    11-09-2014

View Postjamboree1, on Apr 02 2018 - 10:15, said:

Friends don't let friends Tog, But seriously, the Tog is usually just dead weight on a team.

 

  Coming from the fellow who doesn't even have a TOG II, so by default has no personal experience with it, i.e., they don't know what they are talking about.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users