omgitsahmed #1 Posted Apr 08 2018 - 17:33

Private

• -Players-
  • 76 battles

The_Diadect #2 Posted Apr 08 2018 - 18:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13249 battles

I cringed when I saw that they still have the wt auf e100.

It's hilarious, even serb himself said the tanks was for (((mentally challenged))) people, and I assume most sensible people agreed with that. On the other side of the spectrum, you have console mods banning people left and right over petitioning to remove the damn thing. I think we can all assume that console mods suck at the game so much that they need the waffle-crutch to even be competitive at those tiers

Almighty_Johnson #3 Posted Apr 08 2018 - 19:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 21193 battles
  • [JOY] JOY
I didn't think they had arty in Console

omgitsahmed #4 Posted Apr 08 2018 - 22:37

Private

• -Players-
  • 76 battles

View PostThe_Diadect, on Apr 08 2018 - 18:05, said:

I cringed when I saw that they still have the wt auf e100.

It's hilarious, even serb himself said the tanks was for (((mentally challenged))) people, and I assume most sensible people agreed with that. On the other side of the spectrum, you have console mods banning people left and right over petitioning to remove the damn thing. I think we can all assume that console mods suck at the game so much that they need the waffle-crutch to even be competitive at those tiers

The funny thing is i really suck with the wt auf e100 (my worst tier 10) and wouldn't care if was removed. But the tank has not cause big problems to me because most players who play it suck even more than me and just give you free easy damage.
We also still have other overpowered tds in their unnerfed state along with the arty.
and yes they really do suck. Makes me wish i was a PC player but idk if that would make things less worse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users