22 replies to this topic

Gnomon #21 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 17:46

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 783 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostRickPatton, on Apr 09 2018 - 15:07, said:

Welcome.

Say hello to Ft,. Worth (When Tandy was something back then) and Houston (Compaq was the top seed in the PC market in the 80's/90's) when you get a chance to visit.

Hiya! I will definitely have to check those out :) Sounds like a good plan for a weekend road-trip. 

View PostIron_Soul_Stealer, on Apr 09 2018 - 15:08, said:

View PostNutrientibusMeaGallus, on Apr 09 2018 - 14:45, said:

WG needs more dog people....

^..I agree...:D No offense, Gnomon

None taken! I love dogs. Which is great, because it seems like everyone in Austin has a giant dog or four. I think my friends are already tired of me pointing out all the dogs I see every time we go somewhere :B

NewportReb #22 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 17:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31353 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

Another new guy? Welcome, I told Domo yesterday that we'd give him the day off and then ready our pitchforks and torches..... I'd give you the same offer but well....no way we can keep civil around here for more than 24hrs. 

Jokes aside....welcome and good luck.

Iron_Soul_Stealer #23 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 21:56

Major

• Players
  • 3183 battles

View PostGnomon, on Apr 10 2018 - 11:46, said:

None taken! I love dogs. Which is great, because it seems like everyone in Austin has a giant dog or four. I think my friends are already tired of me pointing out all the dogs I see every time we go somewhere :B

Glad you love dogs, too. And hey, if you ever go through another forum 'makeover', you could always put a Corgi in your avatar.

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users