Meet the Staff: KRZYBooP

33 replies to this topic

Dealth_ #21 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 07:32

Corporal

• WGLNA Gold League Player
  • 24108 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

So when is arty being removed from the game? 

Also when will xvm be an illegal mod?

Edited by Dealth_, Apr 10 2018 - 07:36.

KRZYBooP #22 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 15:22

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3041 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. 

@Tsavo
If I had to pick it would be Nascar, but I hope to see Mario Kart style racing. Is there a safe way for Kyle Busch to get hit with an invisible Blue shell and not cause chaos on the track? 

@nub2016
I have not heard of Wakulla Springs, FL. It seems both our home towns have being very small in common. 

@kebab6597
My senses tell me that is trap question (server transfers). I will go for the Kobiyashi Maru and say June 31st at 25 O'clock. All news relating to if and when server transfers are happening will be announced ahead of time on our news and forums pages. Much like the ones that recently happened last fall. 

@Cornish_Pirate
Why don't you wanna play tanks in NA? Is it cause of me and my life choices with Tanks? 

@ElPuffMo
Who doesn't like sitting back and raining hellfire on the weakest part of a Tank? Allows you to Tank and eat at the same time. 

@Dealth
I can't read the first question for some reason. XVM doesn't have just one mod it also has Stat tracking and cosmetic UI changes that don't affect the game. Our Developer's are doing the best they can with the Fair Play policy and adding some favorite Mod's. Such as the three circles for range and the alternative Arty view. Kinda meeting our players at the stop light just before half way. 

I look forward to seeing everyone in battle!

Go Team!

Edited by KRZYBooP, Apr 10 2018 - 15:22.

Cornish_Pirate #23 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 17:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35036 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Apr 10 2018 - 14:22, said:

@Cornish_Pirate

Why don't you wanna play tanks in NA? Is it cause of me and my life choices with Tanks? 

Because i live in england.... i made my account on the wrong server back in 2011 it was my first online game i ever played it was 3-4 years before i even found out what ping was.... i did not know i was playing on the NA server for the first 2 years i played on it....

ElPuffMo #24 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 21:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32511 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

Yeah, overall we are an outspoken bunch who might fight like rabid siblings when we disagree, but at the end of the day we are still a group bound together by our mutual fondness of and contributions to WoT. I hope you enjoy a long, happy stay here, KRZY & everyone else.

Now it's time for me to tank & eat at the same time. BTW, Do I really have to eat just Cheetos? Is that in the rules somewhere? The orange dust is clashing with my manicure! And, being only an arty player, I don't have the brain capacity to tank & eat ambidextrously...

Kenshin2kx #25 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 22:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 18107 battles

View Postfirecomet234, on Apr 09 2018 - 12:15, said:

Artillery players are valid too! We light tankers love you! Welcome Krzyboop!

Heeeyyyyy ... light tankers tend to like arty ... a bit more than most ... like baked with Fava Beans with a light Chianti .... :D

... but in all seriousness, Welcome!

24cups #26 Posted Apr 11 2018 - 02:28

Major

• Players
  • 22797 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Hey KRZYBooP. Was on the same team on Fjords today. Sad to say our team got rolled. It was so fast I didn't even get to observe you in the Italian tank.
Hope for another opportunity.
GLHF.

KRZYBooP #27 Posted Apr 11 2018 - 16:21

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3041 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

@Cornish_Pirate

It isn't very difficult to find the amount of forums requesting this. Sadly I can only tell you what I know and that is we are working on it. The other transfers made sense due to the addition of Servers in those regions. If anything happens it will be announced on our news/forums, with a paper boy on every corner speaking the gospel of answered prayers. 

@ElPuffMo

2018 and your only snack choice is cheetos? I mean they are delicious there is no doubt, but there are cotton candy flavored grapes now. They are a little more expensive but worth it. You can always paint your nails orange to "camo" the cheeto dust. 

@24Cups

Sorry I wasn't alive for very long. Sometimes you are Booper, and sometimes you are Boopie. I will try to stay alive longer to show off the new Tank. I am not a patient tanker, and the Semi-Auto gun is super fun. 

Mad_Dog_Seabee #28 Posted Apr 11 2018 - 16:25

Captain

• -Players-
  • 13019 battles
  • [-SW-] -SW-

View PostKRZYBooP, on Apr 09 2018 - 14:26, said:

Howdy fellow Boom Jockeys!

As it shows below, my name is KRZYBooP. I am part of the new Community Coordinator team for World of Tanks PC. I am a pretty easy going gamer with an occasional visit from the anger sharks when too many of my shots get affected by that good ole' Kentucky Windage; pulling them to anywhere other than landing a hit. 

To answer your burning questions. 

I am weird; so fair warning. 

Where do I hail from?
Originally from the land of Swamp Dragons in a small town where they filmed the Tarzan live action television show. (Florida)

Not related to the Florida man that is always in the news, but pretty sure there is logic behind those life choices. 

Weapon's of Choice?
Mostly I enjoy playing my favorite tank is the 105LeFH18B2. It relaxes me and brings me the most joy while playing tanks. I am starting to drift into Medium/ light tanks more for the flanking aggressive playstyle, but they are 3 and 4 on my list with TD's being 5th. I am very impatient, enjoying blocking shots in heavy tanks as much as flanking. 

Since I know that paragraph is confusing:
1. Arty
2. Heavy
3. Med
4. Light
5. TD

Other games?
When I am not playing World of Tanks I spread my time playing the following games. 

Monster Hunter World
Guild Wars2
League of Legends
Overwatch

Gaming Past?
I was raised on Mobile gaming like Super Wario, Pokemon, Kirby's dream land, Metroid, and Starfox. 

Concluding my post. 

I look forward to getting to know everyone. If you see me in battle, fair warning that I am a loose cannon and not very good at this game despite playing it for about 3 years. If there is a risk to be taken in the fight I will be the first to jump in and do as much as I can before getting melted. Don't let me die in vain and capitalize on the enemy reload. 

Any other questions? Why!!!!!

Just kidding ask away.

Cool a fellow arty all class player.

PM______OmegaMungBean #29 Posted Apr 11 2018 - 19:38

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17452 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ

When will WG start taking opinions from top players into consideration when making balance changes? Riot & Epic does it and they seem to have very well balanced games.

Also welcome :)

Edited by PM_xD, Apr 11 2018 - 23:49.

KRZYBooP #30 Posted Apr 12 2018 - 15:40

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3041 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

@PM_xD

There is a Common Test and Sandbox server, with a forum thread for feedback available for just that reason. To test out new mechanics and tweaking them before they enter the game officially. Problem with balancing is it's not an easy line to walk on since a nerf on one tank can be seen as buff instead. Wargaming releases changes to tanks in every patch to address balance, but depending on a players style of play can influence their opinion heavily. 

If you are not part of the Common/ Sandbox server then I highly encourage to do so. 

LeaveIT2Beaver #31 Posted Apr 12 2018 - 15:45

Major

• -Players-
  • 30592 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

View PostKRZYBooP, on Apr 09 2018 - 16:26, said:

I was raised on Mobile gaming like Super Wario, Pokemon, Kirby's dream land, Metroid, and Starfox. 

I was hooked on StarTrek

KRZYBooP #32 Posted Apr 12 2018 - 16:17

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3041 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Apr 12 2018 - 14:45, said:

I was hooked on StarTrek

That a text adventure?! 

You must also know what the save button is referencing. 

Let the "Back in my day" comments commence. 

Altwar #33 Posted Apr 12 2018 - 16:36

Major

• Players
  • 54380 battles
  • [A-F] A-F

View PostKenshin2kx, on Apr 10 2018 - 13:03, said:

Heeeyyyyy ... light tankers tend to like arty ... a bit more than most ... like baked with Fava Beans with a light Chianti .... :D

... but in all seriousness, Welcome!

That's good to know about the light tankers!  I believe SPG players like their light tanks in a fiery splash sauce, preferably coming straight at them so that they are easily digested while awaiting the main course of heavy tanker pork roast. ;)

But of course its always good to have a healthy meal of TD surprise, served on a bed of usual camped bush so you get that vegetable intake.  :bush:

And oh yeah, welcome aboard KRZY!  Nice to see some armor diversity in the staff ranks!  :great:

KanataKonoe #34 Posted Apr 12 2018 - 21:18

Major

• -Players-
  • 17213 battles
  • [-L-L-] -L-L-
Welcome :)

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users