mod localization russian

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ganjubas007 #1 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 05:54

Private

• -Players-
  • 6048 battles
  • [-NEXT] -NEXT

I just started playing on US servers. I am originally from Russia and hence my native language is Russian. While I have no issues with English, it would be nice to play game as if I am in russian locale. I thought about downloading russian client software, but it will only connect to RU/EU servers. With which I have terrible ping, understandably. So I was wondering if there is a good way to either localize game client to russian locale _OR_ is there a way to change IP address of server to which client will connect on the startup.

If you know any other suggestions to achieve the goal - please don't be shy and share! :)

GaussDeath #2 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 09:47

Captain

• Players
  • 55725 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW
Each regions servers are independent of each other. If you want to play on the russian servers you need to go to the WoT russian region website and create an account with that region and probably reinstall the game with the russian client (or change the client to the russian server, I don't remember which is the correct method).

webium #3 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 12:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 91 battles

Extract the content of this archive to your \res_mods\1.0.0.2\ folder. These are localization files from RU client.

You can do it your self next time. Just copy folder \res\text (form RU client) to \res_mods\1.0.X\ folder (in NA client)

IX_Zann #4 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 14:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42427 battles
Aslain's modpack contains a mod that changes all voices to Russian and the printed word to Cyrillic alphabet. 

ShuraBB #5 Posted Apr 10 2018 - 16:59

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 6 battles

>While I have no issues with English, it would be nice to play game as if I am in russian locale

Download the RU client. Install the mod "Auxilium" and you will have the opportunity to play on ANY cluster with your native language.

(Скачай RU клиент. Поставь мод "Помогатор" и будешь иметь возможность играть на ЛЮБОМ кластере с родным языком.)

Also tagged with mod, localization, russian

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users