Jump to content


Italian Challenge FAQ/Breakdown

Italian Challenge Marathon FAQ Breakdown Event

  • Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

kier321 #41 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 05:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17022 battles
  • 1,916
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
  • Member since:
    01-29-2012
Did one seriously think theyd just hand this away? Lets not forget, a lot of missions are doable in tier 10 in less then the XP requirement time. Also, honestly if I get like 6 of them done, ill take the 60% discount. Its free [edited], why are people complaining?

LoneEagleFive #42 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 05:17

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 4493 battles
  • 53
  • Member since:
    04-29-2017

To the Whiners and Crybabies:

 

1. They are selling a premium tank bundle.

 

2. You have the option to try to earn it for free.

 

3. You are not entitled to anything.

 

Pay special attention to #3...



cloudwalkr #43 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 11:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 53613 battles
  • 4,435
  • [SYNGZ] SYNGZ
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

It's funny to me to see the ones on here complaining "oh hur dur another bot mission".  Do you people actually think WG wants an easy event? lol

 

They want people to get close but not quite there.  That way they feel their time has been wasted if they don't fork over the cash to buy the tank.  Some of you just cry for crying sake, I swear.



GunnerWanted #44 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 15:30

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 41962 battles
  • 67
  • Member since:
    03-27-2015

View Postrich73, on Apr 12 2018 - 18:21, said:

 

Congrats on another mission only bots will complete.When will you guys ever learn???Sheesh WG..Quit this crap will you?BTW..bast tank xp???You guys should really go back to school then maybe we wont have these stupid requirements that favor bot accounts or exploiters.

 

How often do bots place in the top 10?

GunnerWanted #45 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 15:46

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 41962 battles
  • 67
  • Member since:
    03-27-2015

Honestly all the little cry babies can just go stand in the corner. Like LoneEagleFive said ... you are not entitled to anything!

What really amazes me is that WG is even considering the option that any of you crybabies can earn this brand new tier 8 prem for free .... I'm truly flabbergasted.

 

The fact that it is based on base XP is even better .... it means it's the same for everybody and if you think you are good you can always try for the tier X mission as they run side-by-side so whichever you complete first will take you to the next level.

 

Also, did nobody notice all the other goodies you'll get for free as you progress through the levels.

 

I'll have a go at the marathon myself (don't even have to opt-in ... just play the game as usual). I'll probably not make it all the way, but I'll happily take all the free stuff WG throws my way as I progress through the levels. .... especially since I am rocking a std account and credits are in short supply.

 

 

 



cloudwalkr #46 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 18:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 53613 battles
  • 4,435
  • [SYNGZ] SYNGZ
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View PostGunnerWanted, on Apr 13 2018 - 15:46, said:

Honestly all the little cry babies can just go stand in the corner. Like LoneEagleFive said ... you are not entitled to anything!

What really amazes me is that WG is even considering the option that any of you crybabies can earn this brand new tier 8 prem for free .... I'm truly flabbergasted.

 

The fact that it is based on base XP is even better .... it means it's the same for everybody and if you think you are good you can always try for the tier X mission as they run side-by-side so whichever you complete first will take you to the next level.

 

Also, did nobody notice all the other goodies you'll get for free as you progress through the levels.

 

I'll have a go at the marathon myself (don't even have to opt-in ... just play the game as usual). I'll probably not make it all the way, but I'll happily take all the free stuff WG throws my way as I progress through the levels. .... especially since I am rocking a std account and credits are in short supply.

 

 

 

 

That's what I'm saying.  I plan to just play tier X for a few days and see where I'm at.  Certainly not going to stress over this, but I think I can knock out most, if not all, of the "master" set missions and cut that grind down by a bit.

tonkmato #47 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 18:30

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13843 battles
  • 1,001
  • [REL-A] REL-A
  • Member since:
    04-27-2012
I was going to buy this tank anyway, so I'll do a few missions for the discount, then buy it. My feels are not hurt

SaHelo2MyLilFren #48 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 20:45

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 9077 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    10-26-2015

View PostStormer100, on Apr 11 2018 - 23:01, said:

 

It says from the 13th of April to the 27th. So 2 weeks to grind out a tier 10 with no reserves or x2s/x5s since it's base. lol

 

I only wish 312K would get you almost there to unlocking a X.  A S.Conq for example, is way over 500K xp and that does not count the modules (engines, guns, etc)  that are not required but are unlocked to boost performance along the way up the tree.

Jambijon #49 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 21:24

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 2595 battles
  • 62
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014
Alright the Italian Challenge is live!  Good luck and enjoy, or should I say bene fortuna!

Raigoth #50 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 21:33

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5252 battles
  • 47
  • [T-SEC] T-SEC
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View PostJambijon, on Apr 13 2018 - 20:24, said:

Alright the Italian Challenge is live!  Good luck and enjoy, or should I say bene fortuna!

 

People can call me a cry baby all they want. 312k BASE XP without the aid of X2 X3 or X5 benefits is ridiculous, especially if someone can only play one or two hours a day or less. This tank is unattainable for some, including me. I cant buy it because all of my money goes towards living expenses and vehicle expenses like insurance, and I cant throw two weeks of my life away to earn a tank. As someone said earlier, this isnt Warships where people regularly earn 1000+ base XP per game. 

 

Im sorry, but im not wasting my time on this event, its pointless. Id rather watch grass grow for two weeks, at least then id see some results from my time being used. Good luck to all of those playing the event, but im not going to be one of them, especially over the weekend when all of the kids are out of school and playing.



Termitey #51 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:43

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 88969 battles
  • 630
  • [GOD_Z] GOD_Z
  • Member since:
    06-29-2012

View PostRaigoth, on Apr 14 2018 - 08:33, said:

 

People can call me a cry baby all they want. 312k BASE XP without the aid of X2 X3 or X5 benefits is ridiculous, especially if someone can only play one or two hours a day or less. This tank is unattainable for some, including me. I cant buy it because all of my money goes towards living expenses and vehicle expenses like insurance, and I cant throw two weeks of my life away to earn a tank. As someone said earlier, this isnt Warships where people regularly earn 1000+ base XP per game. 

 

Im sorry, but im not wasting my time on this event, its pointless. Id rather watch grass grow for two weeks, at least then id see some results from my time being used. Good luck to all of those playing the event, but im not going to be one of them, especially over the weekend when all of the kids are out of school and playing.

5000 battle in 8 years id say ya play 1 game a week and your complaining 

 

Oh my 



RickPatton #52 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:44

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 31669 battles
  • 1,078
  • [ANV] ANV
  • Member since:
    03-13-2014
Pasta time!  Burp!

cloudwalkr #53 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 53613 battles
  • 4,435
  • [SYNGZ] SYNGZ
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View PostRaigoth, on Apr 13 2018 - 21:33, said:

 

People can call me a cry baby all they want. 312k BASE XP without the aid of X2 X3 or X5 benefits is ridiculous, especially if someone can only play one or two hours a day or less. This tank is unattainable for some, including me. I cant buy it because all of my money goes towards living expenses and vehicle expenses like insurance, and I cant throw two weeks of my life away to earn a tank. As someone said earlier, this isnt Warships where people regularly earn 1000+ base XP per game. 

 

Im sorry, but im not wasting my time on this event, its pointless. Id rather watch grass grow for two weeks, at least then id see some results from my time being used. Good luck to all of those playing the event, but im not going to be one of them, especially over the weekend when all of the kids are out of school and playing.

 

Honestly bud, you should be able to complete at least half the missions just by playing regularly through the next 2 weeks so that it could potentially make the tank like $20.  I'm not trying to bash you at all here, because I fully understand not having extra disposable income (health, home...blah blah...you name it) but if $20 is still out of range, then you might look to try and cut some extra spending out.  Do you eat fast food regularly?  Do you buy a lot of soda?  Do you have a girlfriend/wife...cut that out and it could easily save you 2k a month ;)

 

Either way, why be so mad about it.  Would you be mad if WG had just put it in the shop and not done any discount at all?  Not worth it to stress over anything in this game anymore, if there ever was.



stalkervision #54 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 55843 battles
  • 8,713
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013

View PostSwearengen5, on Apr 12 2018 - 14:40, said:

Total BASE XP needed = 312,000.

 

312,000 BASE XP divided by 14 days =  22,286 BASE XP needed daily

 

22,286 BASE XP  =  44.57 battles needed daily (if you average about 500 BASE XP per battle)

 

44.57 battles multiplied by 9 minutes = 6.6855 hours per day of playing WoT to accomplish this mission.

 

In other words, this " Free Tank" Mission is a complete SHAM.  This mission is DESIGNED to make you feel committed, so that they can then hook and crook you.  A classic "Bait and Switch" designed from the start to have you BUY the tank. 

 

Finally someone actually tells the truth here !

perimortem #55 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:50

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21422 battles
  • 434
  • [NUFFS] NUFFS
  • Member since:
    12-24-2014

when can you buy the thing

 



Raigoth #56 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 00:26

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5252 battles
  • 47
  • [T-SEC] T-SEC
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View PostTermitey, on Apr 13 2018 - 21:43, said:

5000 battle in 8 years id say ya play 1 game a week and your complaining 

 

Oh my 

 

Didnt have a computer for a while because I was unable to afford it (2 years or so). Ive started playing more often now that ive got a computer back.

Bucceffalo #57 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 00:48

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 1073 battles
  • 1
  • [BCMC] BCMC
  • Member since:
    10-13-2013

View PostSwearengen5, on Apr 12 2018 - 20:40, said:

Total BASE XP needed = 312,000.

 

312,000 BASE XP divided by 14 days =  22,286 BASE XP needed daily

 

22,286 BASE XP  =  44.57 battles needed daily (if you average about 500 BASE XP per battle)

 

44.57 battles multiplied by 9 minutes = 6.6855 hours per day of playing WoT to accomplish this mission.

 

In other words, this " Free Tank" Mission is a complete SHAM.  This mission is DESIGNED to make you feel committed, so that they can then hook and crook you.  A classic "Bait and Switch" designed from the start to have you BUY the tank. 

 

Cuanta razon 

grego34 #58 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 03:07

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 23130 battles
  • 749
  • Member since:
    10-26-2010
one month is long enough and 2 weeks is too short, we have jobs,school, family & a life!   one italian tier 8 tank  that will be nerfed in a few months ain't worth the time.

Raigoth #59 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 06:50

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 5252 battles
  • 47
  • [T-SEC] T-SEC
  • Member since:
    05-05-2011

View Postcloudwalkr, on Apr 13 2018 - 22:09, said:

 

Honestly bud, you should be able to complete at least half the missions just by playing regularly through the next 2 weeks so that it could potentially make the tank like $20.  I'm not trying to bash you at all here, because I fully understand not having extra disposable income (health, home...blah blah...you name it) but if $20 is still out of range, then you might look to try and cut some extra spending out.  Do you eat fast food regularly?  Do you buy a lot of soda?  Do you have a girlfriend/wife...cut that out and it could easily save you 2k a month ;)

 

Either way, why be so mad about it.  Would you be mad if WG had just put it in the shop and not done any discount at all?  Not worth it to stress over anything in this game anymore, if there ever was.

 

Not mad, just irritated. 2 weeks to get 312k BASE xp? Its nearly impossible. Even half of that amount is nearly impossible for some due to work and real life. I only get two days off per week, Saturday and Sunday, and both those days I prefer not to play at all because of the kids that are out of school. 

stalkervision #60 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 15:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 55843 battles
  • 8,713
  • Member since:
    11-12-2013
The PIlot reward tank marathon seems easy now. :(





Also tagged with Italian, Challenge, Marathon, FAQ, Breakdown, Event

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users