First Actual Real Gameplay of the Italian Progetto M35 mod 46 on Claus Kellerman's channel

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

tsattley #41 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 19:47

Private

• -Players-
  • 12915 battles
  • [PINUP] PINUP

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on Apr 13 2018 - 15:45, said:

Let's be realistic about something. Claus has gotten extremely stupid with his channel. He USED to do map strat vids and tank reviews and other interesting stuff. Now, he caters to the ultra simplistic with mostly mindless entertainment. There wasn't anything redeeming about that vid whatsoever.  If you don't think there was malice, you are out of your minds. Based on how glowingly (sarcasm) Claus has talked about WG on his channel, you'd know that he took a prime opportunity to throw an employee under the bus. Anyone who has interacted with him or seen him on battle chat knows he is not the nicest guy out there either which further supports that this would be more malice than good fun.

Ok, so as long as someone is doing tank stats & map tips, their content is ok.  But anyone who deviates from your little box is considered "mindless entertainment."  Guess what - some people like to be entertained.  Hell, that's why most of us play the game - entertainment!  Lord knows playing WOT isn't going to get us anywhere in life (except for WG employees and other industry types).

Does Claus regularly point out that there is an obvious Russian bias?  Yes - because there is.  Does he point out that German & American tanks get nerfed beyond the point of effectiveness?  Yes - because they do.  Does he consistently point out that (for the most part) the British tank lines suck?  Yes - because they do (don't even get me started on the grind to the Badger & removing the Death Star).  He also shines a light on the numerous [edited]that troll this game on a regular basis.  His "Biggest [edited]" serious is probably some of the best WOT content out there.

Sorry if you got all butthurt that you don't understand Clause's sense of humor.  Those of us who have watched his videos on a regular basis understand the difference between sarcastic humor and malice.  I think the "simplistic...mostly mindless entertainment," comes from those who post the "How to ace ____ tank," and post a brag video showing the 1 game they had where they stomped a bunch of Muppets or went seal clubbing.  At least Claus regularly posts videos where he sucks - and even highlights that fact.  Truth is - we all suck sometimes.  Get over it, go back to the garage and try again in the next battle.

NeatoMan #42 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 19:54

Major

• Players
  • 25385 battles

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on Apr 13 2018 - 09:14, said:

Yeah... I kinda have to give Claus the big thumbs down for hanging Meathead out to dry with this. 

Really?  All I heard was a continuous stream of accolades pointing out how meathead was using all of the tank's strengths to his advantage.   well done.

Blackstone #43 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 19:54

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14123 battles
  • [-IGC-] -IGC-

View Posttsattley, on Apr 13 2018 - 13:47, said:

Ok, so as long as someone is doing tank stats & map tips, their content is ok.  But anyone who deviates from your little box is considered "mindless entertainment."  Guess what - some people like to be entertained.  Hell, that's why most of us play the game - entertainment!  Lord knows playing WOT isn't going to get us anywhere in life (except for WG employees and other industry types).

Does Claus regularly point out that there is an obvious Russian bias?  Yes - because there is.  Does he point out that German & American tanks get nerfed beyond the point of effectiveness?  Yes - because they do.  Does he consistently point out that (for the most part) the British tank lines suck?  Yes - because they do (don't even get me started on the grind to the Badger & removing the Death Star).  He also shines a light on the numerous [edited]that troll this game on a regular basis.  His "Biggest [edited]" serious is probably some of the best WOT content out there.

Sorry if you got all butthurt that you don't understand Clause's sense of humor.  Those of us who have watched his videos on a regular basis understand the difference between sarcastic humor and malice.  I think the "simplistic...mostly mindless entertainment," comes from those who post the "How to ace ____ tank," and post a brag video showing the 1 game they had where they stomped a bunch of Muppets or went seal clubbing.  At least Claus regularly posts videos where he sucks - and even highlights that fact.  Truth is - we all suck sometimes.  Get over it, go back to the garage and try again in the next battle.

Blackstone #44 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 19:56

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14123 battles
  • [-IGC-] -IGC-

View PostNeatoMan, on Apr 13 2018 - 13:54, said:

Really?  All I heard was a continuous stream of accolades pointing out how meathead was using all of the tank's strengths to his advantage.   well done.

Yes, Meathead's technique was...unorthodox... to say the least, but effective in a limited way.

I mean, consider the terrain he was in: VERY rocky

:trollface:

NATHANBED #45 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 20:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3870 battles

View PostKnagar, on Apr 13 2018 - 15:31, said:

Claus is a chode, kid sucks at wot, isn't funny, and has the worst reviews. Not to mention lots of people already have hands on live replays and reviews since it's been out on the RU server for a while now.

Stop promoting this cretin here, he's useless.

Didn’t you win the Grand final of “The Biggest A SS hole 2016”?

Edited by NATHANBED, Apr 13 2018 - 20:03.

yereverluvinunclebert #46 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 21:01

Major

• Players
  • 16613 battles
Neato is here and no-one even mentioned the Matchmaker. Did anyone say matchmaker? I didn't.

yereverluvinunclebert #47 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 21:02

Major

• Players
  • 16613 battles

Damn, I said it.

(good to see you here Neato, really.)

Kevlar1972 #48 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:18

Major

• Players
  • 20763 battles
<3 claus. Only yootoober I watch. And it has nothing to do with wanting or caring how to drive a stupid pixel tank.

8Tracks #49 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 01:08

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 38815 battles
  • [0FUX] 0FUX

Claus Kellerman is the best damn maple sucking moosef##ker out there !!!

Word to your mother, Claus !!!

MeatheadMilitia #50 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 04:09

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 13112 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

haha just to set the record straight, I did find this rather hilarious (I did after all get stuck). 

You can't see it in the replay, but if you watched the vod on my stream (Shameless plug), you'll see that...

oh Hell, I just double tapped F in the wrong place trying to evade and reload.

Who hasn't done something stupid like this in WoT haha You find me this person and ill call them a liar right to their face. 

Anyways, I hope you all had a good laugh at this video :D 

I'm currently sporting a 60%...maybe 58% now W/R in the tank, and since I have you here. 

My thoughts:

Pros - Nimble, DPM monster if you learn the reload mechanic (Never fire your 3rd shell unless you ABSOLUTELY have to, think of it as your OH SHHHHH-ELL)

Cons - Paper Armor, Turret Traverse is mediocre

Common Bone head mistakes you'll make - Not waiting for that shell to load 100% before firing. I've found myself with 1 shell load and my 2nd shell load time was probably at .02 and I fired...so it fires your first shell that loaded and you're on a 10 second timer for the reload.  

GL HF <O 

just_a_big_cat #51 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 05:44

Private

• Players
  • 53549 battles
  • [FISH-] FISH-

View PostKnagar, on Apr 13 2018 - 14:37, said:

Haha, no one follows this kid religiously, stop with your fake news, son. 

Kids a total joke, and we don't laugh with him, but at him. 

As for your quote... No.. It's Krapperman being judged, thanks for coming out and playing the game though, better luck next time.

dude he is not a kid

Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #52 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 13:10

Major

• Players
  • 71539 battles
Thanks for showing us how to play this tank Meatass. :trollface: Perhaps you should create a guide on where the best map locations are to get hull down like that.

Edited by Lesser_Spotted_Panzer, Apr 14 2018 - 13:16.

cartires #53 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 14:04

Captain

• Players
  • 37012 battles
  • [PRAV] PRAV

View PostKnagar, on Apr 13 2018 - 09:37, said:

Haha, no one follows this kid religiously, stop with your fake news, son. 

Kids a total joke, and we don't laugh with him, but at him. 

As for your quote... No.. It's Krapperman being judged, thanks for coming out and playing the game though, better luck next time.

Humour has gone the way of the dodo...much like truth under your current federal administration.

rich73 #54 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 18:07

Major

• Players
  • 47815 battles
Yep..wallet warriors are out...lol

TankFullOfBourbon #55 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 19:32

Major

• Players
  • 23938 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on Apr 13 2018 - 15:14, said:

Yeah... I kinda have to give Claus the big thumbs down for hanging Meathead out to dry with this. 

Really? I am lost for words. You are, sir, really stupid and ... late.

General_Lee_Miserable #56 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 19:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8498 battles

View PostTankFullOfBourbon, on Apr 14 2018 - 19:32, said:

Really? I am lost for words. You are, sir, really stupid and ... late.

Lost for words? How about lost in the game too, apparently... 

TankFullOfBourbon #57 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 19:37

Major

• Players
  • 23938 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on Apr 14 2018 - 19:34, said:

Lost for words? How about lost in the game too, apparently... 

Not sure what you mean right now, buddy. Explain, please.

General_Lee_Miserable #58 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 19:40

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8498 battles

View PostTankFullOfBourbon, on Apr 14 2018 - 19:37, said:

Not sure what you mean right now, buddy. Explain, please.

Meaning...you aren't too good at the game. Not too good with comprehension either. 

TankFullOfBourbon #59 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 21:05

Major

• Players
  • 23938 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostGeneral_Lee_Miserable, on Apr 14 2018 - 19:40, said:

Meaning...you aren't too good at the game. Not too good with comprehension either. 

Ah, my opinion matters little because you think I am not too good in the game.Interesting perspective. Makes me think you should probably watch Claus Kellerman much more. You may learn something.

General_Lee_Miserable #60 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 21:34

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8498 battles

View PostTankFullOfBourbon, on Apr 14 2018 - 21:05, said:

Ah, my opinion matters little because you think I am not too good in the game.Interesting perspective. Makes me think you should probably watch Claus Kellerman much more. You may learn something.

Your opinion matters little because you are calling someone stupid, and then clearly displaying under your posts that you still haven't grasped this game really well after 23668 battles. So, maybe we could re-examine who the stupid party may be? I had zero beef with you and then you go do that. So, deal with the retort. 

Oh, and I know how to sit on the red line and farm damage if I want to. I don't need Claus's videos to show me that. Besides, I handed him his butt in the last pub battle I saw him in. Perhaps you should start to watch someone worthwhile like LemmingRush or Anfield and then perhaps you won't be picking up so many bad habits that are affecting your game play. :-) 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users