Jump to content


Don't bother playing the PROGETTO Mission.... Unless you're Unicorn!


  • Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

leeuniverse #1 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 34369 battles
  • 7,132
  • [LAMP] LAMP
  • Member since:
    01-30-2013

Unless you're a Unicorn, or have Insomnia and can play 10-30 hours a day for two weeks thus likely giving yourself heart failure or some other major issue causing your death, don't even bother playing the mission to actually "get" the tank.

Cause you won't get it....

 

Wargaming yet again SCREWS 99% of the player base who aren't Unicorns.

They only care about Unicorns....  It's why almost every tank of the game is ship or ship in some way thus making you hate the game almost every time you play even when playing well.  It's why only Unicorns get all the other rewards, special tanks, lot's of gold, etc.

Everyone else, those who also play alot, who spend a lot of money on the game.... **** them, Wargaming doesn't give them ship for actually being the ones who make the game survive!

 

Of course, to be fair to Wargaming at least in this case, something which isn't "that" bad, they've done something actually "okay".  You could apparently play some 1+ hours a day and get 30-40% off the purchase price, which is at least something, but, please, getting the tank free is basically a marketing ploy frack you.

 



_Tsavo_ #2 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 41383 battles
  • 16,862
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011
Well, you once declared yourself a unicum so it shouldn't be a bother to do the missions for you.

Mamas_Calvin #3 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:50

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 43420 battles
  • 492
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    11-26-2011
They could care less about “unicorns”. They want to make it hard to get the tank in order to make more sales. It’s not a complicated hustle to figure out.

Kevlar1972 #4 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 21228 battles
  • 2,380
  • Member since:
    12-26-2012
I want to pitch for the new york yankees but all I ever got was my little league participation trophy!

Kehox #5 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:54

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 13518 battles
  • 360
  • Member since:
    01-23-2015


LOL feelbad for you mate...



_Gungrave_ #6 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 42188 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011
Already have the first two stages done and I'm not a unicum. If this marathon started earlier like it should've at server restart then I'd probably be into stage 4 by now.

MFGrant #7 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:55

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 11771 battles
  • 2,169
  • [DVAB] DVAB
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015
Are you really that shocked that it's a marketing ploy?  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

BattlecryGWJ #8 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 35013 battles
  • 7,350
  • [RSRDD] RSRDD
  • Member since:
    12-20-2011

So... they offer a hard way to earn the tank through specific missions.

They offer an easy way to earn the tank through more general missions.

They offer discounts off of a purchase for partial completion of said missions.

Yet they're screwing 99% of the player population, because those players choose not to obtain the virtual goods in any of the manners outlined by the provider?

 

Sorry, I don't "get" your issue.



_Gungrave_ #9 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 22:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 42188 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostMFGrant, on Apr 13 2018 - 22:55, said:

Are you really that shocked that it's a marketing ploy?  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

 

Its kind of like those fake keys you get in the mail from car dealerships just to get you to come in so they can sell you stuff.

H3llCat_ #10 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:01

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8337 battles
  • 100
  • Member since:
    07-26-2011
Not sure what being a horse with a horn in the middle of your head has to do with it ...... And if they can control a mouse and keyboard with hooves they deserve it.....

tod914 #11 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 57588 battles
  • 3,947
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013
Work on getting it at 1/2 price or so then.  Even at $30, it seems like it would be a good deal if it's something you want.

_Gungrave_ #12 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 42188 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostH3llCat_, on Apr 13 2018 - 23:01, said:

Not sure what being a horse with a horn in the middle of your head has to do with it ...... And if they can control a mouse and keyboard with hooves they deserve it.....

 

Spoiler


dave_292 #13 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:07

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 25470 battles
  • 322
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    04-19-2016
Its about as hard as tank rewards when you divide the total XP over the 10 days, but not as bad as the Black tank missions.

Hellsfog #14 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 32910 battles
  • 4,896
  • [_SF_] _SF_
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011
My guess is that the only requirement the OP would approve of would be logging into the game once a day for 10 days. Although he'd probably say it favors players with better internet connections. 

MFGrant #15 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:11

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 11771 battles
  • 2,169
  • [DVAB] DVAB
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015

View Post_Gungrave_, on Apr 13 2018 - 15:56, said:

 

Its kind of like those fake keys you get in the mail from car dealerships just to get you to come in so they can sell you stuff.

 

I have a coworker who's mom does stuff like that.  A guy at a dealership told them to come back for a drawing because nobody every comes back for them.  So they did and she won a 32 inch tv.

RickPatton #16 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:13

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 33393 battles
  • 1,243
  • [ANV] ANV
  • Member since:
    03-13-2014

Just play to get the highest discount and buy it if you want the tank.

I did the same for the Shadow Trio mission.  Basically got them at around $14.00 each which was a unreal deal.  



HOTA_CHATON #17 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 12650 battles
  • 13,556
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011
Don't care anything about this POS tank or tank line.

_Gungrave_ #18 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 42188 battles
  • 16,299
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT
  • Member since:
    12-07-2011

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Apr 13 2018 - 23:15, said:

Don't care anything about this POS tank or tank line.

 

you should play that line on the test server, the tier 10 is amazing.

Grugbug #19 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:17

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23424 battles
  • 490
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
I

View Postleeuniverse, on Apr 13 2018 - 16:46, said:

Unless you're a Unicorn, or have Insomnia and can play 10-30 hours a day for two weeks thus likely giving yourself heart failure or some other major issue causing your death, don't even bother playing the mission to actually "get" the tank.

Cause you won't get it....

 

Wargaming yet again SCREWS 99% of the player base who aren't Unicorns.

They only care about Unicorns....  It's why almost every tank of the game is ship or ship in some way thus making you hate the game almost every time you play even when playing well.  It's why only Unicorns get all the other rewards, special tanks, lot's of gold, etc.

Everyone else, those who also play alot, who spend a lot of money on the game.... **** them, Wargaming doesn't give them ship for actually being the ones who make the game survive!

 

Of course, to be fair to Wargaming at least in this case, something which isn't "that" bad, they've done something actually "okay".  You could apparently play some 1+ hours a day and get 30-40% off the purchase price, which is at least something, but, please, getting the tank free is basically a marketing ploy frack you.

 

I feel your pain, I'd be pissed too if my day was 30 hours long.:trollface:



CapPhrases #20 Posted Apr 13 2018 - 23:18

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 7273 battles
  • 3,453
  • [TXV] TXV
  • Member since:
    03-28-2015

View Postdave_292, on Apr 13 2018 - 17:07, said:

Its about as hard as tank rewards when you divide the total XP over the 10 days, but not as bad as the Black tank missions.

 

I actually did the black tank missions.

I know my limits though and this goes beyond them so I can't say they're better than the tanksgiving marathon






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users