Jump to content


Fisherman´s Bay: Cool graphics but...


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

seekerjuanchis #1 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 10:44

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37428 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    01-12-2013

... is a camp fest!, center is a camp area now, with view all around the map, and is really difficult for slow tanks and TDs to get to any sides or to spot something from a fairly mid/long distance, this happens over and over, at least get rid off bushes so spotting chances are better for people playing on the sides, or get rid of the sides with invisible walls and make everyone charge forward... dont make camping places on purpose!

 



EmperorJuliusCaesar #2 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 15:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 28014 battles
  • 4,038
  • [EOR] EOR
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View Postseekerjuanchis, on Apr 14 2018 - 01:44, said:

... is a camp fest!, center is a camp area now, with view all around the map, and is really difficult for slow tanks and TDs to get to any sides or to spot something from a fairly mid/long distance, this happens over and over, at least get rid off bushes so spotting chances are better for people playing on the sides, or get rid of the sides with invisible walls and make everyone charge forward... dont make camping places on purpose!

 

 

You are the one that is doing the camping, lol.  You are much faster than a JPZ e100 yet he's further ahead than you. 

_Modest_Maus_ #3 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 20:04

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 26567 battles
  • 33
  • [DREAM] DREAM
  • Member since:
    03-03-2015

You're on the J-line getting farmed. That E 100 is taking the K-line and getting into city with all his hitpoints.

 

There's a lesson here you've failed to learn "over and over".

 

Just go around the puddle and laugh at all the campers who're still waiting for you to cross the J-line.


Edited by _Modest_Maus_, Apr 14 2018 - 20:06.


seekerjuanchis #4 Posted Apr 14 2018 - 23:29

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37428 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    01-12-2013

View PostEmperorJuliusCaesar, on Apr 14 2018 - 08:30, said:

 

You are the one that is doing the camping, lol.  You are much faster than a JPZ e100 yet he's further ahead than you. 

 

You know that tracks can get destroyed right? even for a long time...

EmperorJuliusCaesar #5 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 06:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 28014 battles
  • 4,038
  • [EOR] EOR
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View Postseekerjuanchis, on Apr 14 2018 - 14:29, said:

 

You know that tracks can get destroyed right? even for a long time...

 

If you had been on your way to town, you wouldn't be facing the direction you are.  You can try fooling people, but we know better, even the other reply flat out told you what you did wrong.  Learn from it.

M0nkE #6 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 22:25

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21715 battles
  • 190
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    03-12-2011
Most maps that were changed weren't helped by it, unfortunately. Fjords and Erlenberg got the worst of it (I thought Erlenberg was okay before, but hardly good; Fjords was so bad that I'm amazed they found a way to make it worse). Sadly, Fish Bay's another one that was alright before they went and took a dump on it.

seekerjuanchis #7 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 04:17

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37428 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    01-12-2013

this just keeps happening... im respectful to opinions, but that is just a camping spot done on purpose, Fishersmans Bay lost all fun... no flanking, no driving around, just snipe and hide... thats is boring! was this good for supertesters?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users