Strongholds Training

• Please log in to reply
806 replies to this topic

KnightofPatoria #61 Posted May 15 2018 - 17:39

Private

• -Players-
  • 7666 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

Its more they want to ether watch and tell me were to go or they want the controls, they are very good tankers.

CDR Knightmare prefers his Hellcat and the element of kemp bush.  

RomanWar17 #62 Posted May 15 2018 - 18:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

View PostMausle, on May 08 2018 - 16:36, said:

New Page! ------------------------------------------------------------------------,

V

World of Tanks is a big game, and there are so many things to learn! Instead of dealing with the frustration of "I have no idea what I'm doing", consider joining a clan. A good clan should not be focused on stats or how well someone performs in strongholds/clan wars, rather, a clan should be focused on helping others reach their full potential! If you are looking for a clan that will not only help you reach your full potential but exceed it, then apply to M-I-T!

Minion Institute of Tankology (M-I-T).

What exactly can I expect from M-I-T?

• M-I-T has a very friendly group of players who are always willing to run platoons to help improve your gameplay. These players are also very experienced in the game.
  • Our Commander and Executive Officers will be happy to answer any questions that you may have about either the game or the clan, at any given time.
  • We run Strongholds (specialized in tier 6), hold clan training sessions, and other fun clan-based activities that the Officers can come up with.
  • An overall great experience within World of Tanks.

What are M-I-T's requirements?

• WN8 is not a requirement, level of play does not concern us as we are primarily a learning/training clan.
  • Have a tier 4 tank at minimum.
  • A tier 6 is required for participation strongholds, but not for clan entrance.
  • Have an interest in team play and a willingness to learn.

M-I-T is not a bunch of Unicums or Super Unicums, but we all want to get better and eventually reach those points. M-I-T can provide you with a solid foundation for World of Tanks gameplay. 

If you’re interested in our clan, drop by our website (http://m--m.enjin.com/recruitment) and fill out an application. Feel free to drop by our Teamspeak server and say hello as well (minions.enjinvoice.com). 

We would love to see you in our clan if you want to learn more about the game. As always, if you have any questions regarding the application process or anything clan related, message our Commander or an Officer in-game: RomanWar17 (Commander), DM_ranger2 (Executive Officer), Sgt_King_Gunner (Executive Officer), KnightofPatoria (Recruitment Officer), CDOG_ZOMBFIGHTER (Recruitment Officer), Zuul66 (Recruitment Officer). Happy Tanking!!!

Mausle #63 Posted May 15 2018 - 19:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

While we're on the topic of kemping bush, here is today's official minion Public Service Announcement No. 42 video.

All you scout and tank destroyer commanders pay special attention.

Edited by Mausle, May 15 2018 - 20:07.

Mausle #64 Posted May 15 2018 - 23:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

Bumpity, bump..bump...bump!

Mausle #65 Posted May 16 2018 - 19:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

Good Morning Minions!

A special shout-out today to all of our lady tankers!

Edited by Mausle, May 17 2018 - 18:58.

Mausle #66 Posted May 17 2018 - 00:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

Bump

Mausle #67 Posted May 17 2018 - 19:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

Einstein's equation, re-imagined...

RomanWar17 #68 Posted May 17 2018 - 19:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

It's got my approval.  Send it on to the other officers to get their opinion, and we'll start production yesterday. :)

-RomanWar17 [Commanding Officer, M-I-T]

riff_ #69 Posted May 17 2018 - 22:10

Major

• Players
  • 29267 battles

View PostMausle, on May 16 2018 - 13:39, said:

Good Morning Minions!

A special shout-out today to all of our lady tankers!

Only tonk wokman, are Russian tonk wokman.

UPdLxvH.png

Mausle #70 Posted May 17 2018 - 22:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

View PostRomanWar17, on May 17 2018 - 11:32, said:

It's got my approval.  Send it on to the other officers to get their opinion, and we'll start production yesterday. :)

Mausle #71 Posted May 17 2018 - 23:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

View Postriff_, on May 17 2018 - 14:10, said:

Only tonk wokman, are Russian tonk wokman.

UPdLxvH.png

​Very true! :teethhappy: 

Only a handful of countries allow women to serve in front-line armored units.

Here at M-I-T, we support and appreciate all of our lady tankers! :girl:

Thanks for giving us a visit Riff_!

Zetrova #72 Posted May 18 2018 - 02:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 11516 battles

Please let me join the reservist and leave me alone to play as I like and when I want

I am sick of keep being asked to join a clan by randoms and then after I joined, I am told to follow rules: ts attendance, must join events and play certain hours. Like wth, this is a game, not a job...

Edited by Zetrova, May 18 2018 - 02:42.

RomanWar17 #73 Posted May 18 2018 - 15:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

@Zetrova 

View PostZetrova, on May 18 2018 - 01:39, said:

Please let me join the reservist and leave me alone to play as I like and when I want

I am sick of keep being asked to join a clan by randoms and then after I joined, I am told to follow rules: ts attendance, must join events and play certain hours. Like wth, this is a game, not a job...

Not sure if you think we're a clan that does this... please allow me to clarify.  

• In M-I-T we are dedicated towards learning the game, and fostering a community environment.  Typically clans don't throw someone on their roster and forget about them, as many clans need to worry about space issues, and having an active clan.  Team play (in our case platooning and Strongholds occasionally) is fun, and while we don't outright require it, we do encourage it; being able to talk on teamspeak allows for better communication of ideas when training a person, and for better cohesiveness in battle.  Our teamspeak is a place that we use to hang out, chew the fat, and of course play tanks together. 

• I understand that it is frustrating that these clans impose their requirements after you've been added to their roster, so I would suggest that once you find a clan you're interested in joining, do a little research (even by talking to clan members) and see if your playing habits/style fit in with what they're asking of you.  

• If you are interested in our clan, there is a process to go about applying.  You can find us on m--m.enjin.com and apply via the recruitment tab.  We do like our members to be active on our forums, as there are plenty of training resources available there.  Occasionally if we see you running games and you're not on teamspeak we'll put out a call (PM) ingame to get you on teamspeak, even if you don't have a mic.  We do this because it encourages the camaraderie and community building that makes our clan great to be part of.  You would know all of the 'requirements' (if you want to call them that) before you get an invite to our clan.  If you'd like more information about M-I-T specifically, feel free to message either myself (RomanWar17) or any of the other officers: CDOG_Zombfighter, Zuul66, KnightOfPatoria, DM_ranger2, or Sgt_King_Gunner.  

TLDR; We're a training clan that values community, learning, participation, love of the game, and good attitudes.  If this interests you, we can have a conversation about what you are looking for in a clan.

Mausle #74 Posted May 18 2018 - 18:25

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

View PostZetrova, on May 17 2018 - 18:39, said:

@Zetrova

Hey Zetrova, we'd love to have you at M-I-T, and I know exactly what you mean. I can tell you from personal experience here at M-I-T, that's not going to happen.

Yes,...you will get an invite from fellow clan mates to either chat or platoon from time to time, but no one's going to grief you for wanting to solo. (In fact, we have a separate TS channel for just that purpose.)

That being said, this is a learning clan! So I assume you're at least somewhat interested in either learning or sharing your knowledge. Am I right?

I'm making it easy for you,  ;) here's the link to the consortium application. I hope you'll at least check us out. If not, maybe we'll meet on the battlefield.  o7  

-Carry Hard!

Edited by Mausle, May 18 2018 - 23:24.

Mausle #75 Posted May 18 2018 - 23:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

RomanWar17 #76 Posted May 21 2018 - 19:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

We out here today like: 

Check out M-I-T at https://m--m.enjin.com/

Mausle #77 Posted May 21 2018 - 20:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

Mausle #78 Posted May 22 2018 - 01:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

RomanWar17 #79 Posted May 22 2018 - 14:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 12088 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T
Happy Moday Tuesday tankers!  

Keep up that workweek grind, it'll be the weekend eventually!

Mausle #80 Posted May 22 2018 - 19:41

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13970 battles
  • [M-I-T] M-I-T

Happy Tuesday Everyone! How's it going?

I've been hanging out at the Minion Chow Hall here, where KnightofPatoria is very busy cooking up some lunch for us today.

Knight has a very important message he wanted to share with everyone.

Don't Eat The Romaine!

Also tagged with Strongholds, Training

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users