WG hasn't fixed a thing!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

UvBeenTrumped #1 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 11:48

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 57244 battles
  • [DBLTG] DBLTG
It is so sad that WG has said for the past 3 years how they are fixing match making. Well, things haven't changed a bit!! Oh, but they made the game look better with HD graphics. Who fing cares!? Making the maps flatter with planes and shells flying over the map does nothing for me. I would rather have newer maps, not remakes, and more lines of tanks. Also this crap with taking preferred match making away from tanks that were purchased is a bunch of B.S.! If that is the case they need to reimburse people with gold for the difference. I bought the tanks for that reason and to grind credits. Taking that option away is taking money out of my pocket which I didn't agree to!! Thanks for ruining the game even more WG!

NutrientibusMeaGallus #2 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 11:54

Major

• Players
  • 19756 battles
  • [FILOX] FILOX

ImaKillYou #3 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 11:56

Captain

• Players
  • 26941 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT
:child:

RIA1911 #4 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 12:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6004 battles

OP, maybe research a bit more, WG said that if they adjust the preferred MM tanks ,they would give a gold option return or you could keep the adjusted tank, just like they did finally with the Super Pershing adjustment back when. There are laws in Europe that force this issue i believe.

I'm amazed at the number of people that just complain about this game, it has changed again , just like it has many time in the past v(mm, adjusted tanks, graphics,arty, etc.) and you adjust your play or quit.

Panzerwoody #5 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 12:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 44302 battles
  • [ASSA] ASSA
You have some valid points that wg should listen to. Try getting your message across with less whining. More people may take notice.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #6 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 13:27

Major

• Players
  • 29388 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Apr 15 2018 - 02:48, said:

It is so sad that WG has said for the past 3 years how they are fixing match making. Well, things haven't changed a bit!! Oh, but they made the game look better with HD graphics. Who fing cares!? Making the maps flatter with planes and shells flying over the map does nothing for me. I would rather have newer maps, not remakes, and more lines of tanks. Also this crap with taking preferred match making away from tanks that were purchased is a bunch of B.S.! If that is the case they need to reimburse people with gold for the difference. I bought the tanks for that reason and to grind credits. Taking that option away is taking money out of my pocket which I didn't agree to!! Thanks for ruining the game even more WG!

"If that is the case they need to reimburse people with gold for the difference."

You will have that option.  Oh, and they're doing it so they can change MM further.  They have stated they know it's a problem and will keep working on it until they get it right.

stubmw #7 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 13:29

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 22989 battles
OP if you are buying premium tanks, gold or premium time/account then you are a paying customer and have every right to offer feedback, even [edited]about this game to WG. But here's the deal WG has ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE, in fact they have proved repeatedly they could careless what you and other customers think.  So your only recourse is to stop being a customer, another words STOP SPENDING MONEY on this game. Play for free.

Kamahl1234 #8 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 14:03

Major

• Players
  • 18393 battles

Evidently Galcier doesn't exist, the upcoming Italian tree doesn't exist, same with any Polish, or the 7 maps in development as the rework delayed new maps to bring old ones up to snuff while also reworking old ones, some reworked so heavily that they're effectively new maps (Erlenberg).

You also are complaining about Pref MM being removed from tanks, when WG haven't even outlined what exactly they'll be doing at all yet. Jumping the gun at bit here, as it's not even guaranteed that something will happen.

Though removal of Pref will mean those tanks won't suck anymore, which is pretty nice as an owner of a number of Pref tanks, all of which rather suck by comparison to standard MM tanks. 

Edited by Kamahl1234, Apr 15 2018 - 14:05.

BabA_YA6A #9 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 15:47

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26287 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
What's your point?Smile_popcorn1.gif

Dogsoldier6 #10 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 18:36

Major

• Players
  • 57614 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on Apr 15 2018 - 11:48, said:

It is so sad that WG has said for the past 3 years how they are fixing match making. Well, things haven't changed a bit!!
The 3/5/7 MM works fine for me and I am happy with it. Damn site better then being in a tier 5 facing tier 10s, like the Good Ol' Days.

Oh, but they made the game look better with HD graphics. Who fing cares!?
I happen to like the 'Eye Candy' and my FPS and Ping have never been better.

Making the maps flatter with planes and shells flying over the map does nothing for me
They added a ton of new, subtle, folds in the ground on most of the maps. As for flatter, yup they have lowered, not removed, a bunch of folds/hills/mounds making it much easier to use them as hull down positions.

. I would rather have newer maps, not remakes, and more lines of tanks.
​You really need to stay abreast of what WoT is doing, they are in the process of doing both.

Also this crap with taking preferred match making away from tanks that were purchased is a bunch of B.S.! If that is the case they need to reimburse people with gold for the difference. I bought the tanks for that reason and to grind credits. Taking that option away is taking money out of my pocket which I didn't agree to!! Thanks for ruining the game even more WG!
Again you really need to stay up to date with what WoT is doing. So far they have not officially announced exactly what they are going to do, as it pertains to pref MM tanks, but some things WERE clearly stated. First, that players would have the option of either selling the new non-pref MM tank for gold, or keeping it. Second, the tanks would be 'upgraded' to be capable of facing tanks of the same tier. Face it the pref MM tanks have been power creeped to death, most of them, and this is needed.

M0nkE #11 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 22:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22155 battles
  • [SEIKO] SEIKO

View PostKamahl1234, on Apr 15 2018 - 13:03, said:

Evidently Galcier doesn't exist

God I wish that were true

UvBeenTrumped #12 Posted Jul 04 2018 - 21:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 57244 battles
  • [DBLTG] DBLTG

View PostNutrientibusMeaGallus, on Apr 15 2018 - 03:54, said:

You're a complete shi**er so your comments are moot!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users