Jump to content


Web Store Suggestion for Major Brand Gift Card


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

the3rdtiger #1 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 19:20

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7665 battles
  • 125
  • [_USSR] _USSR
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
So I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but anyway the store needs to have more options for gift cards like iTunes. You say it's just about any brand gift cards, yet iTunes is not offered there and they are one of the biggest brands. Please look to offer iTunes. It doesn't make sense not to have them.

Kamahl1234 #2 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 19:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 18393 battles
  • 10,078
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

Gift cards are run through various companies, with some of these companies you can gain a whole plethora of cards that can be used (Subway for instance), or a single card with likely a high usage charge (iTunes).

 

 

I don't know a terrific amount of non-apple sites you can use iTunes cards on.



LAPPELduvide #3 Posted Apr 15 2018 - 19:51

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15337 battles
  • 398
  • [NAISU] NAISU
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View Postthe3rdtiger, on Apr 15 2018 - 11:20, said:

So I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but anyway the store needs to have more options for gift cards like iTunes. You say it's just about any brand gift cards, yet iTunes is not offered there and they are one of the biggest brands. Please look to offer iTunes. It doesn't make sense not to have them.

This has nothing to do with WG. WG has contracted Openbucks as a form of payment, Openbucks picks what gift cards they support based on a number of variables such as usage charge, profit yield, etc.; once they confirm there is funds in your gift card, they pay WG on your behalf and you get your premium item. 



the3rdtiger #4 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 01:15

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7665 battles
  • 125
  • [_USSR] _USSR
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostKamahl1234, on Apr 15 2018 - 18:22, said:

Gift cards are run through various companies, with some of these companies you can gain a whole plethora of cards that can be used (Subway for instance), or a single card with likely a high usage charge (iTunes).

 

 

I don't know a terrific amount of non-apple sites you can use iTunes cards on.

 

View PostLAPPELduvide, on Apr 15 2018 - 18:51, said:

This has nothing to do with WG. WG has contracted Openbucks as a form of payment, Openbucks picks what gift cards they support based on a number of variables such as usage charge, profit yield, etc.; once they confirm there is funds in your gift card, they pay WG on your behalf and you get your premium item. 

 

Makes sense. Thanks for the info.



LAPPELduvide #5 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 01:16

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 15337 battles
  • 398
  • [NAISU] NAISU
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
You're welcome 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users