Ability to sort clan members in Clan Wars

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SparkingPot #1 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 15:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 70776 battles
  • [ALL] ALL
It would be very nice if callers could sort selected clan members in clan wars by tank and by name. Just a quick sort link. When we ready up for clan wars, we want specific tanks and as we select players they seem to be added in a random sorting order from the queue. It makes it very hard to keep track of which tanks we've added as we have to go back and search through the list. Adding a sort feature based on the tank selected would help immensely. 

BigDollarBillz #2 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 17:32

Major

• Players
  • 37086 battles
  • [NEON_] NEON_
The way we do it is we have people in the cw channel 25 minutes prior to cw popping we go over the said strat so once it pops we can pull the people with the tanks we want over. So we don't have to jump back and forth.

t8z5h3 #3 Posted Apr 16 2018 - 17:42

Captain

• -Players-
  • 38520 battles
  • [FUSON] FUSON

View PostSparkingPot, on Apr 16 2018 - 10:01, said:

It would be very nice if callers could sort selected clan members in clan wars by tank and by name. Just a quick sort link. When we ready up for clan wars, we want specific tanks and as we select players they seem to be added in a random sorting order from the queue. It makes it very hard to keep track of which tanks we've added as we have to go back and search through the list. Adding a sort feature based on the tank selected would help immensely. 

i know exactly what you mean because we may have a strat but the clan may not have all the tanks needed so we have to shift the tank order around and ect.

SparkingPot #4 Posted Apr 18 2018 - 07:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 70776 battles
  • [ALL] ALL
Sometimes we have the time but when we have multiple clan battles going, then it gets confusing. I'll drag the tanks I want but it doesn't load in the order I drag players over. It loads randomly. so the second and third player are in order, the forth player then loads into the second player's position. It shuffles the deck so to speak.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users